What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

And this sister already did that two days back - AK47 (type 56), scoped 308 b/a good upto 800 yards and side arm.

Come on Indians, you have no idea what awaits you on the other side. We have been waiting and preparing for this.

Be prepared Be very prepared .

you should understand that living in constant fear of death is itself a great pain to die :P

Oh man, where on earth our Pathan brothers get all those weapons? :o:

I just hope they are licensed and for self defence only.

you should understand that living in constant fear of death is itself a great pain to die :P

We are not in fear, We have made ourselves used to it so much that it does not matter, It matters for you indians.
We have seen worst in past few years. Its your time to live in fear now.

Of course, dropping many nukes on Indians is utmost common fear now a day on end, and they are constantly fearing, shivering, trembling while a hot forehead is waiting for their cold shivering and fearing bodies. :rofl::lol:

Oh man, where on earth our Pathan brothers get all those weapons? :o:

I just hope they are licensed and for self defence only.
They should use these weapons to scare away Modi's intruding sacred cows.BTW how do you know they are all Pathan?.

They should use these weapons to scare away Modi's intruding sacred cows.BTW how do you know they are all Pathan?.

You are right, I don't know whether they are all Pathans. But in the first video guy who spoke sounded like it and he even mentioned Peshawar.

Never mind. I highly appreciate the will to defend our country against Indian sponsored terrorism, war and aggression.

Even though it is too much to ask from those fanatic hindus like RSS, VHP etc, but I truly hope the tempers on both sides go down.

While Indian government of Hindu terrorist Modi and spineless Indian media are busy in war mongering and promoting war hysteria in Indian, especially in the wake of the attack on occupying forces in Uri, their Pakistani counterparts have kept it at relatively lower profile. But in this time of Internet, the people of Pakistan can see what's going on in India. As a result, people of Pakistan are volunteering to fight against the Indian forces and kill them like stray dogs. These two videos are representative of the sentiments of vast majority of Pakistanis. The Hindu murderer Modi might be playing gimmicks aimed at blackmailing international community. But if he makes a mistake of aggression against Pakistan, Indians will be made a horrible example for the world. People of Pakistan are sick and tired of Indian terrorism in Pakistan and lies at international forums. We really want to take on these filthy sub-human Indians to finish off the filth and free the world of disgraced liars.

Lol scared and us? Haha

That word does not exists in our dictionary. Lol . And if preparing means getting scared.We are nation that celebrate marriages, independence day and other events with hawai firing or gun firing in air. Unlike indians who even feel scared to use fire crackers lol. and if you dare come on streets of Pakistan not even a single Pakistani is scared and everyone wants India to attack so we can destroy her ones and for all

I wish I could understand what the average Pak citizens were saying. If someone could provide a summary, would be wonderful.

However, what I see is the calmness and deep confidence in these people. No wrigllinng of wrists or shaking of heads left to right... just self assured certainty. Even the older gentleman is so contained, so poised.

If common Pak citizens are like this... what would Pak armed forces be like? Indians should consider this FACT.

I for one, sicerely, hope that indians choose rationality and constructive behaviour which will benefit the region and most of all the indian citizens. The expansionist indian empire must become a responsible state geared toward development and progress.

This silly posturing and head shaking threats do not befit a country which has pretentions of becoming super power in a decade or so from now.

The only way forward is Kashmiri freedom...otherwise, these common Pak citizens will come and do what is necessary.

All the best to Pak...the more I learn about you the more fasicnating you become... you brave, crazy, passionate, generous and brilliant people!

Pakhtuna de Yara ,Trust me You don't want a Pathans fist.lol
The moment war breaks out,2/3rds of Peshawar will be on the front LOL

Indian conventional military might is superior to Pakistan .Agreed but the fact is that ,It isn't really about that.
Much of indian superiority is its Navy and the moment you nuke their aircraft carrier,you break their backbone of airforce and navy.I've said this over and over on this forum that "Indian air-craft carriers are a nice floating point for nukes" they provide what you call a threat for Nuclear MAD and both sides the warning to not risk total war.Most of the other countries that operate Air-craft carriers do so because of power projection and nothing else and against countries that don't have nukes.
Locating and doing that is no big deal,In war-time you can ask for Real time navigation satellites from the chinese navy or there are plenty of other ways to do that as well.

America the words largest super-power got its *** wooped in vietnam and Afghanistan against not so much military superiority but qualitative military tactics of vietnam.
Trust me Indians will drown in their own ego if they think "We are more Stronk than Pakistan".

I wish I could understand what the average Pak citizens were saying. If someone could provide a summary, would be wonderful.
Bro they're saying the moment war breaks out,We'll go to the front to fight.

Pakhtuna de Yara ,Trust me You don't want a Pathans fist.lol
The moment war breaks out,2/3rds of Peshawar will be on the front LOL

Indian conventional military might is superior to Pakistan .Agreed but the fact is that ,It isn't really about that.
Much of indian superiority is its Navy and the moment you nuke their aircraft carrier,you break their backbone of airforce and navy.I've said this over and over on this forum that "Indian air-craft carriers are a nice floating point for nukes" they provide what you call a threat for Nuclear MAD and both sides the warning to not risk total war.Most of the other countries that operate Air-craft carriers do so because of power projection and nothing else and against countries that don't have nukes.
Locating and doing that is no big deal,In war-time you can ask for Real time navigation satellites from the chinese navy or there are plenty of other ways to do that as well.

America the words largest super-power got its *** wooped in vietnam and Afghanistan against not so much military superiority but qualitative military tactics of vietnam.
Trust me Indians will drown in their own ego if they think "We are more Stronk than Pakistan".

Bro they're saying the moment war breaks out,We'll go to the front to fight.

Many thanks my brother, for providing the heart of their message. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom