What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Why these videos?
they can come to the LOC and fight Indian Army, any way that is not an official border. Any one can change it !

Are you saying all these noises Indians are making about people crossing LoC are just senseless whining of "Dehati Aurat"?

Why would you otherwise say that anyone can cross LoC and it can be changed without problems?

People of just 1 agency (FATA) celebrating after Taliban kicked out of their valley;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

India can fight on the border (door door se goli chalana) but they would obviously never dare to come into population. Pakistan is called the most dangerous nation on earth for a reason. Not only some stupids disillusioned fought against own people... countless households are in possession of weapons and you never know which house will open a fire on you at which point.

In one of the reports of the high court it was said around 5 million illegal weapons were under possession in the city of Karachi alone. It is easy to say 5 million but really hard to consume 5,000,000 guns in 1 city alone which is considered one of the more peaceful compared to region of K-P and Balochistan.

The area where I live is considered one of the most peaceful thanks to no terrorist acitivities and mega scandals appearing in the news. But no thief dares to enter that small area I live at, almost every household is known to possess some sort of weapon as if there is a shout of (chor aa gaya) you get to hear gun shots in the air as its fireworks celebration. Yeah 2 army officers and some police officers living in the street and then you go further down and some of the known trouble makers are residing in that area (trouble makers do not do any harm to the people living in the area in fact known to protect them from outsiders but they are just 'badnaam' for illegal acitivities outside the area

They can have unlimited number of Aircrafts but to win the battle they have to win from the land and even if the entire army was sent on public holiday, the general population with countless distribution of weapons and bravery they won't let them accede inches of land

India can fight on the border (door door se goli chalana) but they would obviously never dare to come into population. Pakistan is called the most dangerous nation on earth for a reason. Not only some stupids disillusioned fought against own people... countless households are in possession of weapons and you never know which house will open a fire on you at which point.

In one of the reports of the high court it was said around 5 million illegal weapons were under possession in the city of Karachi alone. It is easy to say 5 million but really hard to consume 5,000,000 guns in 1 city alone which is considered one of the more peaceful compared to region of K-P and Balochistan.

The area where I live is considered one of the most peaceful thanks to no terrorist acitivities and mega scandals appearing in the news. But no thief dares to enter that small area I live at, almost every household is known to possess some sort of weapon as if there is a shout of (chor aa gaya) you get to hear gun shots in the air as its fireworks celebration. Yeah 2 army officers and some police officers living in the street and then you go further down and some of the known trouble makers are residing in that area (trouble makers do not do any harm to the people living in the area in fact known to protect them from outsiders but they are just 'badnaam' for illegal acitivities outside the area

They can have unlimited number of Aircrafts but to win the battle they have to win from the land and even if the entire army was sent on public holiday, the general population with countless distribution of weapons and bravery they won't let them accede inches of land

In Quetta (my hometown) we fire weapons if there is any emergency to let people know.. Be it an earthquake or Eid..:lol:

Got married a few months back... I think my people fired more rounds than the entire indian police does in a decade..:D

The weapons Indian army uses .. In Pak civilians possess them...

@Aether few years back they caught a Tank in somebody's garage in KPK..:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom