What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Paktoon brothers stay calm, India need to cross Lahore first. Iss dafa hum inko nashta khud DAINNNNNN gay. Aur gym khana bhi dekhain gay. Phr yeah doubara apnay daddy America say hamari shikayat bhi nahi karein gay :P

In Quetta (my hometown) we fire weapons if there is any emergency to let people know.. Be it an earthquake or Eid..:lol:

Got married a few months back... I think my people fired more rounds than the entire indian police does in a decade..:D
Similar thing happens in my area once in a while

I think they probabaly need to clean guns or something so we hear rumours like... mohallay main koi chor aaya tha ... ya aa sakta hai... and later in the night... fireworks begins for a few minutes and once they have fired some shots... it remains calm for few months... lol

But yeah I dont remember any major incident happening in my area for years. Its just that they demonstrate the power and go back to sleep. The bottom line is... If the army was given public holiday... Indian army can invade my area with 10,000 soldiers but only 4000 would come out safely from the other end... and not sure about the fate of 4000 when they enter adjacent area.

Basically if we have 2000 households in my area... I won't be surprised if 1000 of them possesses at least a single weapon and the shape of the houses is such that you can never be sure who shot at you and if you opt for carpet bombing... human rights would eat you alive (talking about the worst scenario of course as our army is more than enough to calm their anger)

Are you saying all these noises Indians are making about people crossing LoC are just senseless whining of "Dehati Aurat"?

Why would you otherwise say that anyone can cross LoC and it can be changed without problems?

I am only saying "if you people want to fight Indian Army fight it officially, no need to sneak and fight" .

Why say we want peace on one side and fight a low intensity war ?

declare the war and fight !

Similar thing happens in my area once in a while

I think they probabaly need to clean guns or something so we hear rumours like... mohallay main koi chor aaya tha ... ya aa sakta hai... and later in the night... fireworks begins for a few minutes and once they have fired some shots... it remains calm for few months... lol

But yeah I dont remember any major incident happening in my area for years. Its just that they demonstrate the power and go back to sleep. The bottom line is... If the army was given public holiday... Indian army can invade my area with 10,000 soldiers but only 4000 would come out safely from the other end... and not sure about the fate of 4000 when they enter adjacent area.

Basically if we have 2000 households in my area... I won't be surprised if 1000 of them possesses at least a single weapon and the shape of the houses is such that you can never be sure how shot at you and if you opt for carpet bombing... human rights would eat you alive (talking about the worst of course as our army is more than enough to calm their anger)

Yaar even my servant has a TT.

Local clones sell as less as 6-7 thousands... I won't be surprised if 95%+ of our population is armed.

5 mil weapons in Karachi were only "licensed"...

Don't we see like mounds of weapons getting crushed by road rollers in Karachi on TV every other day?!

Nobody can fuk with us..

Even (hypothetically speaking) Americas best chance lies in bombardment (after taking heavy casualties from PAF)....

Boots on ground would first face PA.. Along with locals ...

If Americans think Fallujah was bad.. Every street here would be a death trap and a massacre waiting to happen... Fallujah would be child's play compared to it.

Every house is a Fukin fortress.

In 65 civies armed with shotguns,303s and Lathis went to the border .:: this time it will be automatic assault rifles,machine guns and even RPGs etc.

I am only saying "if you people want to fight Indian Army fight it officially, no need to sneak and fight" .

Well i think it is common sense when we Pakistanis were nor liking the idea of Terrorist Modi to he sworned as Prime Minister as we all knew it will eventually lead to imminent war. MODI just can't stop killing innocents. He is likely to be banned from travelling to Canada once again after he is no longer a Prime Minister as was the case for some nations who found him unsuitable to enter their land (but thanks to his designation he could not be banned anymore and may be it is one of the reason that he is travelling for 11 months a year as he is not sure if he will be allowed a visa once his designation is snatched) lol

The bottom line is, Modi jee would ultinately call for war has always been a common sense for Pakistanis and he is doing just that. All we are talking about is the possible scenarios and I am afraid it does not sound like a good adventure for India

Why should we declare a war? This is your media and fanatics sitting in their comfortable chairs itching for war.

Pakistan is a peaceful country but the constant cross-border terrorism by India must end now.

We have bled enough through your proxies, this must end. You can not hide your terror by wearing a victim mask forever. Of course at some point in time chickens will come back home...

Yaar even my servant has a TT.

Local clones sell as less as 6-7 thousands... I won't be surprised if 95%+ of our population is armed.

5 mil weapons in Karachi were only "licensed"...

Don't we see like mounds of weapons getting crushed by road rollers in Karachi on TV every other day?!

Nobody can fuk with us..

Even (hypothetically speaking) Americas best chance lies in bombardment (after taking heavy casualties from PAF)....

Boots on ground would first face PA.. Along with locals ...

If Americans think Fallujah was bad.. Every street here would be a death trap and a massacre waiting to happen... Fallujah would be child's play compared to it.

Every house is a Fukin fortress.

In 65 civies armed with shotguns,303s and Lathis went to the border .:: this time it will be automatic assault rifles,machine guns and even RPGs etc.
Waise to I would never advocate for a war... but if Modi jee do want to take a taste of it

Hamare kisi bhi city main awaaz laga do to lakhon log jaan dene ko tayyar ho jaate hain... ye Allah ka ehsaan hai ke hum log marne se nahi darte

LoL

Average right wing Hindu fanatic carry rusted unusable swords.... and that worries most rational civilized people in India...

I say Pakistan should arm all of its citizens with military grade weapons.... :yahoo:

Yeah these fanatic hindus are really "harmless" and do nothing bad, only lynch minorities publicly for eating beef with full govt support. But hey, that is nothing serious...Indian logic! :disagree:

These "brave" fanatic hindus should grow a pair and face some real opponents instead of lynching women and children...

Why should we declare a war? This is your media and fanatics sitting in their comfortable chairs itching for war.

Pakistan is a peaceful country but the constant cross-border terrorism by India must end now.

We have bled enough through your proxies, this must end. You can not hide your terror by wearing a victim mask forever. Of course at some point in time chickens will come back home...

Can your Govt. declare we are stopping armed Jihad in kashmir ?

If not Pakistan is buying some time to get back to India.

Well i think it is common sense when we Pakistanis were nor liking the idea of Terrorist Modi to he sworned as Prime Minister as we all knew it will eventually lead to imminent war. MODI just can't stop killing innocents. He is likely to be banned from travelling to Canada once again after he is no longer a Prime Minister as was the case for some nations who found him unsuitable to enter their land (but thanks to his designation he could not be banned anymore and may be it is one of the reason that he is travelling for 11 months a year as he is not sure if he will be allowed a visa once his designation is snatched) lol

The bottom line is, Modi jee would ultinately call for war has always been a common sense for Pakistanis and he is doing just that. All we are talking about is the possible scenarios and I am afraid it does not sound like a good adventure for India

I am only answering the people in the video who are threatening attacks on India.

G oo Pathanoo ... shezaday ...chetay .. Hum sab ek hain.. panjabi , pathans , baloch sidhi kashmiri and all we are one.. Still waiting for modi to attack Pakistan ... itni jurat nahi in main.. aao we are waiting ... pakistan zindaabad..

Dont get affraid...we want only specific people who are giving band name to your country...
no interest in you land...be safe, hide under you bed....

An Indian telling Pakistanis "don't get afraid", :rofl:

Use a little common sense, do these born warriors of Pakistan look a tiny bit afraid to you? :omghaha:

Can you list out people who are lynched by Hindu extremists? May be few incidents.

The list is never ending if I list out the atrocities of Islamic fanatics.

Yes incidents have happened but those are over blasphemy . Not because they ate Beef Karachi . You are comparing apples and oranges . Name me one incident where people have gotten lynched just because they ate pork here ?

Indians have no clue how much weapon is there in Pakistan....basically for each house member there are four guns on average...

An Indian telling Pakistanis "don't get afraid", :rofl:

Use a little common sense, do these born warriors of Pakistan look a tiny bit afraid to you? :omghaha:

A large number of Jat people serve in the Indian Army, including the Jat Regiment, Sikh Regiment,Rajputana Rifles and the Grenadiers, where they have won many of the highest military awards for gallantry and bravery. Jat people also serve in the Pakistan Army especially in the Punjab Regiment.[64]

The Jat people were designated by officials of the British Raj as a "martial race", which meant that they were one of the groups whom the British favoured for recruitment to the British Indian Army.[65][66] The Jats participated in both, World War I as well as World War II, as a part of the British Indian Army.[67] In the period subsequent to 1881, when the British reversed their prior anti-Sikh policies, it was necessary to profess Sikhism in order to be recruited to the army because the administration believed Hindus to be inferior for military purposes.[68]

The Indian Army admitted in 2013 that the 150-strong Presidential Bodyguard comprises only people who are Hindu Jats, Jat Sikhs and Hindu Rajputs. Refuting claims of discrimination, it said that this was for "functional" reasons rather than selection based on caste or religion.[69]

Martial theory is dead but the Indians still follow it! strange!!

Yeah these fanatic hindus are really "harmless" and do nothing bad, only lynch minorities publicly for eating beef with full govt support. But hey, that is nothing serious...Indian logic! :disagree:

These "brave" fanatic hindus should grow a pair and face some real opponents instead of lynching women and children...
you talk as if thousands of minorities are lynched everyday ! it was a one of incident where a man was killed by some di*khead illiterate extremists . stop spreading lies , come on give me the figures with source of how many muslims have been lynched for eating beef and beef is not banned in whole it is probably banned only in maharashtra or one or two other states , india is a country of more than 1.25 billion people , obviously there are a lot of as*holes ,but they are just fringe elements and do not represent the majority of India .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom