What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Can you list out people who are lynched by Hindu extremists? May be few incidents.

The list is never ending if I list out the atrocities of Islamic fanatics.

I love the way you portray hindu fanatics blowing up trains, lynching minorities, burning people alive, opening women's wombs to kill unborn children as some sort of harmless people.

"May be few Incidents", you say. For how long are you going to keep your head buried in the sand?

Last edited:
Dont get affraid...we want only specific people who are giving band name to your country...
no interest in you land...be safe, hide under you bed....

That how indian jawans will be pleading for mercy after they enter Pakistani territory and get entrapped...ask the Americans..who are fighting Talibans...there are no POW's in this war...only fighting soldiers..and dead soldiers..

India can control the religions extremists, but not the case with Pakistan, Pakistan uses them as assets.

so the extremists on the other side are always dangerous.

BJP religious extremist are also Indian state assets right now!

Last edited:
Yes incidents have happened but those are over blasphemy . Not because they ate Beef Karachi . You are comparing apples and oranges . Name me one incident where people have gotten lynched just because they ate pork here ?

bullshit
blasphemy
ˈblasfəmi/
noun
  1. the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
    "he was detained on charges of blasphemy"
hindus consider cow as sacred , so you are basically killing and eating an animal which is considered sacred by hindus. tell me how is it different than blashphemy ?
i strongly condemn the attack by hindu extremists on people for eating cow ,the people attacking are a microscopic minority , they are fringe groups , i as a hindu dont even give a shit about a person eating a cow or whatever animal , its their choice , and most of my friends if not all friends think the same.
dont try to pretend as if killing for blashphemy is any less of a crime . a wrong deed is a wrong deed ,have the courage to admit

14358780_1219202334805273_2049967916890612655_n.jpg

Yeah these fanatic hindus are really "harmless" and do nothing bad, only lynch minorities publicly for eating beef with full govt support. But hey, that is nothing serious...Indian logic! :disagree:

These "brave" fanatic hindus should grow a pair and face some real opponents instead of lynching women and children...

You'll be surprised to know, I agree 100% with you on the highlighted parts of your statement....

They are afraid that's why keeping their gun a side...they know indian will come directly....not like yours so called born warriors hiding under bushes or some boat like kasab....and kill defense less people...

ok dude whatever, :lol:

Why these videos?
they can come to the LOC and fight Indian Army, any way that is not an official border. Any one can change it !

Islam is a religion of peace and we don't want to start a war but if India thinks to start one, this video is to show you all that we are prepared. You will have to fight 200 million people instead of a 1 million army.

lol i hope she reads and write well instead.

Haha dude she is studying electrical engineering. And i am pretty sure she is much more educated then most of Indians on this forum

hehe, CPEC bana le wahi better hoga mere bhai hawai firing me hum yakin nahi rakhte ( example is 1971).

Again another Indian living in past comeon man come out of past this is 2016 not 1971. And mark my words after few days their will be again attacks on Indian military and civilian installation by Kashmiri militants. As Pakistani Military elite has decided that they will bleed India as they have shown enough restraint to India. And India can't do a jack about it.

As for CPEC no matter how much India weep, shout or cry Pakistan will still make it lol

We are much civilised than your kind.. Infact we follow a code of Honor .. Honor something you are not familiar with.
We had seen that in Kargil.. denying the martyrs of Pakistani army a proper honour and burial.. Refusing to accept them as yours.. Even in 2008, refusing to accept bodies of terrorist who were your own citizens..

What code and honour you have?? at-least show respect to the men in uniform who have laid their lives for Pakistan... BAAT KARATE HAI CODE AUR HONOUR KI !!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom