What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

No Army mobilization done nor IAF is asked to move it fighters to border and no statement from GOI and yet Pakistanis are cleaning their weapons and readying for fight .Really Brave indeed

I have been to Gujrat and Allah knows thag every house i been too had more then 3 or 4 weapons. Gujrat city alone probably got more ammo then Indian army.

No Army mobilization done nor IAF is asked to move it fighters to border and no statement from GOI and yet Pakistanis are cleaning their weapons and readying for fight .Really Brave indeed

You have moved arty on border bitwa.

As for "cleaning their weapons and readying for fight".. Kinda ironic isn't it?? You give empty threads/moaning and we show you our balls... What kinda biatch azz talks about surgical strikes,choosing targets,war hysteria and than does nothing instead of moaning like a "puzzy":lol:

But come on .. Do you except us to cancel our prep panned airforce exercise for you clowns? Lol

image.jpeg

Pakhtuna de Yara ,Trust me You don't want a Pathans fist.lol
The moment war breaks out,2/3rds of Peshawar will be on the front LOL

Indian conventional military might is superior to Pakistan .Agreed but the fact is that ,It isn't really about that.
Much of indian superiority is its Navy and the moment you nuke their aircraft carrier,you break their backbone of airforce and navy.I've said this over and over on this forum that "Indian air-craft carriers are a nice floating point for nukes" they provide what you call a threat for Nuclear MAD and both sides the warning to not risk total war.Most of the other countries that operate Air-craft carriers do so because of power projection and nothing else and against countries that don't have nukes.
Locating and doing that is no big deal,In war-time you can ask for Real time navigation satellites from the chinese navy or there are plenty of other ways to do that as well.

America the words largest super-power got its *** wooped in vietnam and Afghanistan against not so much military superiority but qualitative military tactics of vietnam.
Trust me Indians will drown in their own ego if they think "We are more Stronk than Pakistan".

To sink an Aircraft Carrier you need that capability. Are you going to take the initiatives.

People of just 1 agency (FATA) celebrating after Taliban kicked out of their valley;

View attachment 337129

View attachment 337130

LOL, how many of these guns have license issued.

We also have 200 million Muslims which we can always use as canon fodder against you.

Bullshit comment. Indian Muslims are also Indians, and are also loyal and proud to be an Indian. Delete this comment.

Sun Na. Tere baap ne bhi tere liye kuch kiya nahin to Pakistanis bache tere ko bass Karachi beer de sakte hein... Pile bahut tired ho gaya hei...

LOL, English pls. Don't do this I don't want you to get banned.

Whats with all this civilians with semi automatics?.

Bullshit comment. Indian Muslims are also Indians, and are also loyal and proud to be an Indian. Delete this comment.

LOL, English pls. Don't do this I don't want you to get banned.

Aney de usko :) and I know what Ur saying... :)

Wow. Civilians with deadly assault weapons. I thought I was looking at some people from Libya, Somalia.
Don't worry India is not gonna attack.
Your weapons will come in handy in settling your local or tribal disputes. No need for law enforcement officials.

Be prepared Be very prepared .

you should understand that living in constant fear of death is itself a great pain to die :P
We don't live in fear nor do we have a fear of death.

Meanwhile a pigeon is capable enough of creating panic in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom