What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Somebody.please check his IP address..He is absolutely a false flagger....Het you told me you know Marathi and Konkini right!....Anybody who knows this language ..please converse with him, and expose this scum!.
Calm down my little tamilian. What you said has already be done.

LOL, first sending them in a single wave, would means, they would be slaughtered by IA using artillery, and IAF combat planes. Sending in small units, needs to cross the border, which is now becoming difficult, and buckle up and please join the first party rather than dictating because the window is clossing, because time for crossing the border/LOC won't be opened and accessible in winter. So you have few months.

You are right what i meant was to infiltrate them during the war wen Indians army will cross into pak at any place
Pak army should provide the cover and send them in small batches followed up by pak army should get some inside support like india did in Bangladesh case.... Muktibahni style

Dear @Oscar @waz @WAJsal gents... up to you of course, but gagging @BlackIndian would not serve any purpose.

He does represent the opinion of a considerable section of indian society. As long as this person complies with PDF rules...why gag him?

At least he is speaking his truth and not sugar coating it. Other indians here have gone far more in their hatred than this Black Indain person.

Let us hear what he has to say.

Over to you!

You may not be a false flagger but your views about Indian Muslims are very dangerous for India. Very very dangerous! India has, from its inception, tried very hard to build a society where there is this 'Hindu-Muslim' hyphenation. Indeed, at least through the 80's, the Bollywood movies went out of their way to have prominent Muslim characters and a message of Hindu-Muslim unity. Much like what Hollywood does by including at least one African-American character.

Be careful what you are saying--especially in a public forum.

You are right what i meant was to infiltrate them during the war wen Indians army will cross into pak at any place
Pak army should provide the cover and send them in small batches followed up by pak army should get some inside support like india did in Bangladesh case.... Muktibahni style

During the war, the use of infiltrator is a common practice, but you are talking about 10 thousands of them, which will be not the soldiers, so they would need the PA officers to guide them along that, and to keep them in control it would be tough job. But the question would be same, they would add the numbers but their numbers won't dectate they would be equal to 10 thousand of PA soldiers.

I am not a Tamilian....Just because I am from TN does not make me a Tamilian.....and "what has already been done?"...your IP check has been done?....do you have proof that an IP check was done..If not nothing has been done.

Dear @Oscar @waz @WAJsal gents... up to you of course, but gagging @BlackIndian would not serve any purpose.

He does represent the opinion of a considerable section of indian society. As long as this person complies with PDF rules...why gag him?

At least he is speaking his truth and not sugar coating it. Other indians here have gone far more in their hatred than this Black Indain person.

Let us hear what he has to say.

Over to you!
@Oscar @waz @WAJsal .......Can someone please do an IP check on this guys @BlackIndian location?

You may not be a false flagger but your views about Indian Muslims are very dangerous for India. Very very dangerous! India has, from its inception, tried very hard to build a society where there is this 'Hindu-Muslim' hyphenation. Indeed, at least through the 80's, the Bollywood movies went out of their way to have prominent Muslim characters and a message of Hindu-Muslim unity. Much like what Hollywood does by including at least one African-American character.

Be careful what you are saying--especially in a public forum.
Well the sheeple need to hear the harsh truth. Muslims are as patriotic as rest of Indians give me a break man. Secularlism is not an one way street. Why the other Indians need to be secular when Muslims aren't? Bollywood is a joke. They might like Muslims but they hate non North Indians.

I have even said this to many Muslims in public who say that Islam is more dear to us than India. So I am not afraid to speak the truth on an internet forum.

And the little Indian high school girls in here can cry as much as they want. But I will keep saying this. Muslims of India created Pakistan and most of them aren't loyal.

@Sinopakfriend It's funny to see so-called extremists Pakistani and totalitarian chinese supporting freedom of speech more than my democratic Indian brethren.

Well the sheeple need to hear the harsh truth. Muslims are as patriotic as rest of Indians give me a break man. Secularlism is not an one way street. Why the other Indians need to be secular when Muslims aren't? Bollywood is a joke. They might like Muslims but they hate non North Indians.

I have even said this to many Muslims in public who say that Islam is more dear to us than India. So I am not afraid to speak the truth on an internet forum.

And the little Indian high school girls in here can cry as much as they want. But I will keep saying this. Muslims of India created Pakistan and most of them aren't loyal.

@Sinopakfriend It's funny to see so-called extremists Pakistani and totalitarian chinese supporting freedom of speech more than my democratic Indian brethren.

Actually, I support your right to express your views. You haven't breached any code of conduct here--far worse is said here and people getaway. I just said that your views ARE very dangerous for a country you profess to love.

Carry on! We need honest opinions here.

Carry on! We need honest opinions here.

My friend. He doesn't warrant an opinion. He doesn't deserve freedom of speech. People like him are the reason India-Pak rivalry is there. 99% of Indians don't give a rats *** what others religion, caste or color is. The 1% get the low willed ones riled up. Indians by nature have a habit of following. So do Pakistani's. Thats how our countries were enslaved by European powers once.

His opinion is his only. It's a ill minded persons opinion. Indians are not like that. Will never be.

They do'nt have the guts or the planning required to fight. All this hype, is probably to assess 'our reaction time and tactics'. If there will an incursion, which i expect will happen eventually in the next few years, it will not be from the eastern front, it will be from both eastern and western fronts. This is just to measure our reaction & also to divert attention from western front to infiltrate hindu-afghan terrorists aka TTP into pakistan. Just a diverting tactic.

They can check their bravery and fighting skills against Indian army !
According to India, state of Kashmir was legally handed to India. Tell me why have you not got 1/3 portion after 70 years? Tell me who snatched it right under the noses of second largest country in the world?

Or is Indian Army gone all "Musee" and given 1/3 of Kashmir as Zakat to Pakistan?

Loved the way the kid in the last video said in the end:

"Yo bal daz kawam" i.e "leme fire another shot" and his dad was "na bus" :p::p::p:.

Dear Black Indian,

Honesty, brutal honesty is much more to be honoured than sugar coated half truths of your countrymen.

It is upto Mods to do what they deem right, I far one will always like to hear your views if they are backed by your convictions...otherwise, sadly, most of your indian bretheren here are nothing but mob. Not all but most.

At least you are clear in your convictions and not hypocrite. For which you enjoy my respect. We might not agree or interact but I value your honesty highly.

Do carry on. I fear its your own mob that is going to attack you than your declared enemy.

All the best and carry on.

Regards,

SPF

Be prepared Be very prepared .

you should understand that living in constant fear of death is itself a great pain to die :P

Since 2001 we have been braving all these blasts and attacks and have already gone so use to these as we never stopped going out of fear of anything like that. So the moment first bullet is fired, it wud be just any other day for us. Having said so till now only bollywood sound effects were giving something to people out there, how wud they be facing this in real. Now tell me who is living under constant fear?

If you don't know anything refrain your mouth shut. People like you do more harm than the enemy, by deviding the society among each other from inside.
Pls Ban this person.
He is saying what we all know and so does Muslims of India that they have no place in Modi's India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom