What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

No I didnt talked about you...I told about smarter and needy one... and for gods sake plz dont ask the answer from me....if you are smarter you will not be astonished....

do you know the history of pashtun lashkars. we can gather more than 3 million sharp shooters and well equipped pashtun lashkar any time. the half kashmir and GB we have was captured by them.
and why is the other half still with us ?

No I didnt talked about you...I told about smarter and needy one... and for gods sake plz dont ask the answer from me....if you are smarter you will not be astonished....
Dude I speak on behalf of Pakistani people they hate indians by core . Other than few baloch terrorist no one is interested in Indian efficiency or its great Akhand Bharat ideology

Have u ever gone to the reason why they hate Indians to core despite of the reason 90% of them have not seen any Indian....and u didnt answered the second one.

Dude I have been to several middle east countries and Asian countries. And Pakistani there are meeting with Indians all the time. And trust me when I said this they also don't want to become Indian

Hopelessness in Pakistan... now civilians coming with AKs....PA always hide behind Terrorist (in my term cowards) now they are bringing civilians.... nothing new....

Funny that Pakistanis are boasting about the abundance of guns in each and every household of Pakistan, yet haven't realized that for the last decade these same guns have turned on their own people and armed forces. More Pakistanis have been killed by Pakistani guns in the hands of Pakistanis than Indians ever have...

So next time you accuse India of formenting trouble in Pakistan, do know that your lack of gun control is more responsible for your problems than any imaginary Indian support provided to the said people.

Food for thought..

Otherwise Pakistanis can continue this circle jerk, it's quite entertaining!

distorted historical facts
If you pointed out the "distorted facts" I might be inclined to change my position.

abundance of guns
That has been a historical fact I am afraid. Similar to Yanks in that respect.

And my assessment is Pakistan is safe from Indian attack as long as India does not partner with millions of Mukhtos. If they throw 10 million of them as sheild and then follow in their wake Pakistan might have cause for concern. This might sound silly but history proves it. The only time this billion people nation managed to achieve decisive victory was with the help of Mukhtos.

So watch the Banglas please ...

picture8.jpg

@kobiraaz Views from esteemed Bangla members invited.

Last edited:
If you pointed out the "distorted facts" I might be inclined to change my position.
Nah...you wont...but let me try...When Pakistan invaded Kashmir it was an independent entity...in fact the invasion is what led to Kashmir falling in our lap....now coming to why we did not take it back or things like that...well we should have but our beloved Prime Minister Nehru had a different opinion on conflicts...this is much evident that cease fire was done during the first conflict without even consulting the army....and then going to UN was another thing that boomerang...having said that our focus was more on nation building and NAM being the principle...

Once time passed we realized that changing status quo by force is not possible...Unfortunately our neighbour is yet to learn this obvious writing on the wall

.but let me try
Go ahead. I always appreciate a quality discussion from any quarter.

Prime Minister Nehru had a different opinion on conflicts
Maybe but then again again if Nehru "mucked up" Pakistan leadership totally f*ucked including that Jinnah most Pakistan's have placed slightly below god.

The only reason and I mean only reason why Pakistan does not have all of Kashmir and why people in both countries have suffered for can be laid at Pakistan leadership - not Indian including Nehru who did far better. I explain.

1. As you correctly state Kashmir is independant 1947.
2. Only tarmaced road to Srinagar follows that natural outlet of the valley - along Jhelum. The route is. Srinagar > Baramulla > Uri > Muzzafarabad > Murree > Rawalpindi[Islamabad]. Probably around about 150 miles.
3. One the largest military cantonments in British India and HQ of Northern Command had been Rawalpindi. Which in 1947 became Pak Army HQ. One brigade of 3k men with Brigadier dispatched under codeword "Operation Polo" titled "Police Action" for media purposes would have bagged entire Kashmir in 48 hours. One month later it would be forgotten. 70 years later it would be footnote in history. For study purposes please refer how India "integrated" a much larger State of Hydrabad which had larger army compared to Kashmir.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_integration_of_Hyderabad

Instead this was not done. Compare please the swift and decisive use of formal military power by India. Also note Pakistan had inheritated significant chunk of British Indian Army including veteran battle hardened troops from WW2 like Baloch, Frontier and Punjab Regiments. just a brigade from these formation many of which were barracked in Rawalpindi Cantonment could have done the job like India did. Instead like retards Pakisatan used informal forces - even then these freelance forces managed to grab significant chunk of Kashmir. That ought to tell you what a mechanized brigade of Frontier Regiment could have done - which had seen action against Germans only 3 years before.

This was not done because most of leadership at that point was from India like Liaqat Khan and they were more concerned about Hydrabad, Junagadh and the rest. Secondly they lacked the strength to go all out for it like Patel did in India with regards to Hydrabad. In fact most of what happened has been hidden from most Pakistani's. Even at PDF many are unaware and even if they know some facts their minds have been so conditioned to worship people like Liaqat that they refuse to accept the truth.

The result of their failure has cost South Asia 70 years of hostility and deaths that continue. Maybe even lead to nuclear war.

Again another Indian living in past comeon man come out of past this is 2016 not 1971. And mark my words after few days their will be again attacks on Indian military and civilian installation by Kashmiri militants. As Pakistani Military elite has decided that they will bleed India as they have shown enough restraint to India. And India can't do a jack about it.

As for CPEC no matter how much India weep, shout or cry Pakistan will still make it lol

Its called bad sass behaviour...she whines..she cries..and still bahu goes for shopping...

Looking at these video. A conventional war will be stupid. It's best to wipe off the whole area. Like Pakistan army does or us army does bomb their area and then visit for dead bodies.
Although war is nowhere near in future if it happens. India need lot of cluster bombs. Loads of them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom