What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

ur sister has an M4 ???? what do you have ? a howitzer?
anyhow, there will be no war. tell ue sister/family members to chill.
Nop i have other arsenal of weapons like MP4, G3, TT etc and all are licrnced . We also know no one is coming. But when indian leadership gave statements to create war hysteria and so we thought to prepare ourselfs . Our guns might come handy

We must refrain from accusing all Hindus of being devious, hypocritical and liar. It is the arrogant ruling class of Brahman, who regard themselves as superior to every other non Brahmanic Hindu and every other ethnicities. I remember very vividly, how my next door Hindu neighbour woman shouted at me,"tum ne meri rasoi pleed ker di hay",when while playing with her son,I accidentally stepped into her kitchen.I went home crying to my mother,who admonished and warned me not to play with their boy any more.Ironically, only few month later I helped my eldest uncle lock up this and few other houses,took the keys home,to be given to a families of muhajir from New Dehli.
its very unfortunate to anybody who has been a victim of such blatant nonsense. being an indian, and a hindu (non practicing one at that), I daresay I have a better perspective. however, I caution you beforehand that I m in no way defending the woman or accusing you of falsehood. its just that I can relate to this incident very well.
first of all, Brahmin or Shudra/Dalit, jew or a Zulu or a muslim for the matter, are people. and ppl, each one of them have various degrees of notions/superstitions/biases ingrained in their brains. some due to their personalities and some due to their environment. what I say is a common thing to you maybe, but its not as superficial as it sounds.
take ur example, as a child u had no inhibitions playing with the kid just because he is a Brahmin/hindu, but the bias of his mother and reaction of ur mother made you think that all Brahmins are demons of some kind. now, does that prove that ur ( u n ur fren)mothers are bad ppl ? definitely not.
while I was leaving for college for the first time, my mom told me to stay away from muslim n syleti (from shylet, BD and Cachar ,india) girls. I laughed it off. but then I found awesome frens who were mostly syleti (hindus as well as muslims). does that mean my mom is a bad person ? hell no. then wat prompted my mom to give me such a ludicrous advice - ignorance.
that's it. cause of all the shit in this world.

Nop i have other arsenal of weapons like MP4, G3, TT etc and all are licrnced . We also know no one is coming. But when indian leadership gave statements to create war hysteria and so we thought to prepare ourselfs . Our guns might come handy
man, I would love to make ur acquaintance. we cant get a frigging pistol without making heaven , hell; let alone all those beauties u mentioned..... and that's y we have CoDs for.
regarding indian leadership, do u think they are different from urs ???
they are all empty loudspeakers who are willing to sell their mothers to ensure victory in elections. you expect them to observe sanity?

one small advice though - ur country should practice some gun control.

its very unfortunate to anybody who has been a victim of such blatant nonsense. being an indian, and a hindu (non practicing one at that), I daresay I have a better perspective. however, I caution you beforehand that I m in no way defending the woman or accusing you of falsehood. its just that I can relate to this incident very well.
first of all, Brahmin or Shudra/Dalit, jew or a Zulu or a muslim for the matter, are people. and ppl, each one of them have various degrees of notions/superstitions/biases ingrained in their brains. some due to their personalities and some due to their environment. what I say is a common thing to you maybe, but its not as superficial as it sounds.
take ur example, as a child u had no inhibitions playing with the kid just because he is a Brahmin/hindu, but the bias of his mother and reaction of ur mother made you think that all Brahmins are demons of some kind. now, does that prove that ur ( u n ur fren)mothers are bad ppl ? definitely not.
while I was leaving for college for the first time, my mom told me to stay away from muslim n syleti (from shylet, BD and Cachar ,india) girls. I laughed it off. but then I found awesome frens who were mostly syleti (hindus as well as muslims). does that mean my mom is a bad person ? hell no. then wat prompted my mom to give me such a ludicrous advice - ignorance.
that's it. cause of all the shit in this world.

man, I would love to make ur acquaintance. we cant get a frigging pistol without making heaven , hell; let alone all those beauties u mentioned..... and that's y we have CoDs for.
regarding indian leadership, do u think they are different from urs ???
they are all empty loudspeakers who are willing to sell their mothers to ensure victory in elections. you expect them to observe sanity?

one small advice though - ur country should practice some gun control.
Haha you are welcome anytime to Pakistan. Whenever you would come i will take you to my firing or shooting area I.e. my roof of house. To test and enjoy all sorts of weapons . And as far as politicians are concerned i agree with you 100% lol

Haha you are welcome anytime to Pakistan. Whenever you would come i will take you to my firing or shooting area I.e. my roof of house. To test and enjoy all sorts of weapons . And as far as politicians are concerned i agree with you 100% lol
naahhhh....I cant come to pak.....coz I am a hindu.
I tried a little info gathering on how to visit pak if u r n indian. only Sikhs n muslims allowed (for religious purposes), or if you are in some delegation. absolute no to whomsoever want to visit for tourism.
btw, I have a qureshi neighbor with whom I enjoy cigarettes (when our wives are not looking).

Damn:o: Pakistani memebers have awesome guns and we can't get a frigging pistol:mad:

Hahah dude do you forget that now Pakistan is also a nuclear weapons state. And also their would be no need for us to use it because we will going to kick the butt of Indians conventionally. And i really fear that indians might use nuclear weapons first. And as I said earlier if India could have attacked Pakistan it would had back in 2008 when Taliban rebellion was in full swing. But she didnt because she cannot. Now it's 2016 and Taliban and Balouch rebellion are pretty much crashed. And our condition is getting stable much better then 2008. So forget about it that India will ever attack Pakistan. And as I said earlier India will keep on bleeding due to proxy war by Pakistan. Pakistani Military establishment has made decision to punish and bleed India. And after every such attack their would be few heated statements from India. And that's it. And as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned dude do you realize how stupid do you sound . Last month their deputy crown prince and defense minister visited Pakistan. And both countries extended full military and civilian cooperation deals with each other. And as far as Iran is concerned we are building pipelines and Iran has shown interest to be part of CPEC. The only country in our wetern neighborhood is Afghanistan. But we know exactly how to deal with them. We are leaching them for last 30 years . And continue to do it. Do you even know that 40-45% of Afghanistan is not under Kabul control? And only last month Afghanistan lost 4 generals . Yes you heard me right four generals in taliban attacks. So I don't think Afghanistan is in our list of worries.

Conventionally if Pakistan could have won you would have years ago.
Pakistan has been losing "conventionally" for half a century now and you lot had better weapons than we did, but now we have both the numbers and the weapons of better quality, you cannot touch us, which is why we see Pak sponsored terrorism because conventionally you can never win, even your generals have said it.

Again we do not believe in attacking on a whim like Pakistanis do, we attack when there is an absolute chance of victory like in 1971, only you lot can monger for wars.As for 2008 the next 2 years had more Pakistani casualties due to terrorism than the whole of 26/11 combined, I feel like that was retaliation enough.

Now its 2016 and Pakistan is still suffering from terrorism while the Baloch revolution still has much life in them, and wait till we encourage them further.

As for punishing India with insurgency and proxy war, you lot have been losing there too.
430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

We are doing far more with your neighbors than you ever did or will do, our economic cooperation is at its highest, there was a time when these very countries were staunch supporters of Pak and now look they are following us ever so slowly yet strongly resulting in pakistan's encirclement.
It will be slow but at some point in the future we will make them see the light for what Pak truly is.
As for Afghanistan, you don't realize this but the more desperate they get the more support they will have for us. So all the best trying to force their hand, it will only lead them to us.
We are already training their officers and giving them choppers and such.

And as far as economic cooperation is concerned dude please come out of your lala land. Their are several companies, organizations and countries investing in Pakistan. Just to recall your memory I will mention few:-
1) CPEC
2) Turkish Investments in Pakistan Public and private sector
3) kuwiat investment in oil and gas sector
4) Russian investment in iran-pakistan gas pipeline
5) Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkish interest in CPEC
6) Volvo building manufacturing plant in Pakistan.
7)Google just launched its services in Pakistan
Etc
Also dude it is very easy for us to halt your economic growth by simply disturbing the peace of the country. If India does not mend it's ways then i am afraid it's progress will stop at stand still

A few deals that will only ever give any tangible results now hardly count as good.
Even after China desperately trying to increase investment in Pak has bore no results as overall FDI has decreased and only recently half a million jobs in pakistan lost and not to mention the growing debt which gives IMF even more leeway in Pak.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1239706
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1186018/falling-fdi/
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...chi-factory-signals-pakistan-s-textile-crisis

At this pace we will outstrip you even further and increase our influence in the region China can do only so much if Pakistan itself doesn't learn.

LOL you are a funny lot.

Cmon dude our growth couldn't be stopped in 1999 when we came out of war and were just around sanctions and US couldn't stop our growth after the nuke tests sanctions, so what can you do now.

Kashmir is just suffering from a minor setback and if you think this is big then you don't know what happened in the 90s, there were 1000s of Wanis, we came out of that then this nothing.
Our economy is going 7%+ even after this Burhan Wannabe nonsense, what can you do now.
Enough with your empty threats and try it already we are soooo waiting.

Last edited:
Our population is a damn guerrilla force, we have found the equalizer

naahhhh....I cant come to pak.....coz I am a hindu.
I tried a little info gathering on how to visit pak if u r n indian. only Sikhs n muslims allowed (for religious purposes), or if you are in some delegation. absolute no to whomsoever want to visit for tourism.
btw, I have a qureshi neighbor with whom I enjoy cigarettes (when our wives are not looking).

A lot of Indian Hindus also visit Pak.

I had a girl from Delhi studying law at my university... Another was a Delhi Muslim...

You will find many accounts of Indians who visited (yeah evil Hindus visiting evil Muslims) including some Indian members of PDF..

Firing weapons from the roof of your house is pretty stupid ... The stray bullets may hurt anyone..

Few days back in FSD an idiot firing from his roof ended up killing an innocent passerby..

Also wonder why no idiot neighbour of yours complains ?

Looking at these video. A conventional war will be stupid. It's best to wipe off the whole area. Like Pakistan army does or us army does bomb their area and then visit for dead bodies.
Although war is nowhere near in future if it happens. India need lot of cluster bombs. Loads of them.

Oh well first of all, Pak army before conducting any operation moves all civilians out of the troubled areas and remaining Indian sponosred terrorists are cleaned up pretty good.

The only thing India is lacking is not cluster bombs or 6 aircraft carriers or 200 Rafaels.... but a pair of balls!

Ask your fanatics to grow it or just shut it, we are getting tired of these day dreaming of Sir G Kal strikes. Everyone wants to live in peace, but if Indian fanatics imposed a war on us .... well you have seen the videos.

We will not.Pakistan must Extradict him to India because he is a global terrorist

Only when India extradits the terrorist Swami and more like him to Pakistan. Stop sheltering hindu fanatics who blow up trains to kill dozens of civilians.

Ok the top terrorist is elected PM of India, so we can compromise on Modi. :angry:

I had a girl from Delhi studying law at my university... Another was a Delhi Muslim...

You will find many accounts of Indians who visited (yeah evil Hindus visiting evil Muslims) including some Indian members of PDF..
i know that there were many visits, irrespective of religion of the visitor.
however, i was given the impression that unless u r a delegate or visiting religious places (sikhs n muslims only), u cant visit pakistan.

Firing weapons from the roof of your house is pretty stupid ... The stray bullets may hurt anyone..

Few days back in FSD an idiot firing from his roof ended up killing an innocent passerby..

Also wonder why no idiot neighbour of yours complains ?

Exactly, I am so tired of all that aerial firings in the neighborhood. I think one condition for granting license must be to prove that you can handle the guns and will use them only in self defence or in firing ranges.

All this firing from roof tops and on weddings in the street by amateuers is really stupid and dangerous!

Exactly, I am so tired of all that aerial firings in the neighborhood. I think one condition for granting license must be to prove that you can handle the guns and will use them only in self defence or in firing ranges.

All this firing from roof tops and on weddings in the street by amateuers is really stupid and dangerous!
In my village on weddings we designate an area where firing is allowed.. Everybody gathers and the firing starts..

But firing from your rooftop in urban areas is utter stupidity.

Only when India extradits the terrorist Swami and more like him to Pakistan. Stop sheltering hindu fanatics who blow up trains to kill dozens of civilians.

Ok the top terrorist is elected PM of India, so we can compromise on Modi. :angry:
Are are they banned by any country or UN??
So first step of Pakistan should be getting them Banned???
Hafeez is a UN banned terrorist so India has Every right to get him extradited

Are are they banned by any country or UN??
So first step of Pakistan should be getting them Banned???
Hafeez is a UN banned terrorist so India has Every right to get him extradited

So you will keep sheltering your terrorists and keep demanding to extradit HS?

Good luck with that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom