What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

It is the job of air force to shoot it down . We are preparing for any upcoming ground invasion from indian ground invasion.

Your force shall not be able to shoot down and we are not interested in ground invasion. let your cute sister study and be a good human being, Do not feed her innocent mind with your war hysteria.

Again another Indian living in the past . I am going to say it the last time it's 2016 not 1971. And this time their is no Soviet Union which will back India. Also Pakistani Army is extremely strong and professional. And will going to respond very aggressively to any misadventures by India. If India had such strength it would have attacked right after Mumbai attacks. And as I said earlier Pakistan will keep on bleeding India and indians as we are getting stable now it's time for India to get unstable . And trust me indians can't do a jack about it

Yes, today is no 1971 and Americans won't come with their nuclear submarines to threaten India, in 2016 you have no America to support you either.
And who says Russia won't support us? You lot are a long way from gaining the influence we have with the Russians.
How times have changed, in 71 both India and Pak both had the support of 1 superpower each and India won, whereas it is possible now Pakistan has the support of neither of those superpowers.

Pakistan is the only one that has had misadventures the only time we attacked we won decisively(1971).
We don't attack countries on whims only Pakistanis warmonger for more, when we'll attack you won't know it and it will be from all sides, militaristically, economically, geopolitically, and asymmetrically, just like 1971.

Bleeding India? You are the only one bleeding with no economic imperative and continuous diplomatic failures with you neighbors Saudi, Iran, Afghanistan and constant terrorist attacks, stable is the last word you use for pakista.

Whereas we are one of the largest militaries in the world, the fastest growing nation in the world and a BRIC nation at that.
Because you cannot fight a large scale war your low intensity terrorist skirmishes have only successfully urged us to grow faster and become stronger.

Example.

NSG Before 2008.
e55bfe95-f97d-4107-ad93-b8c72636154a.jpg

images

NOW
NSG.jpg

NSG_Commandos_Republic_day_2015..jpg

Last edited:
and why is the other half still with us ?
you went to UN. Nawaz is just following nehru's way on kashmir.

Yes, today is no 1971 and Americans won't come with their nuclear submarines to threaten India, in 2016 you have no America to support you either.
And who says Russia won't support us? You lot are a long way from gaining the influence we have with the Russians.
How times have changed, in 71 both India and Pak both had the support of 1 superpower each and India won, whereas it is possible now Pakistan has the support of neither of those superpowers.

Pakistan is the only one that has had misadventures the only time we attacked we won decisively(1971).
We don't attack countries on whims only Pakistanis warmonger for more, when we'll attack you won't know it and it will be from all sides, militaristically, economically, geopolitically, and asymmetrically, just like 1971.

Bleeding India? You are the only one bleeding with no economic imperative and continuous diplomatic failures with you neighbors Saudi, Iran, Afghanistan and constant terrorist attacks, stable is the last word you use for pakista.

Whereas we are one of the largest militaries in the world, the fastest growing nation in the world and a BRIC nation at that.
Because you cannot fight a large scale war your low intensity terrorist skirmishes have only successfully urged us to grow faster and become stronger.

Example.

NSG Before 2008.

images

NOW
NSG.jpg

you started 1965 by capturing pakistani land in rann of kutch. you lost decisively. your commondos are just a show piece like models wearing military gears. how many days they took to clear pathankot or uri headquarter????

Example.

NSG Before 2008.

images

NOW
NSG.jpg

Hahah dude do you forget that now Pakistan is also a nuclear weapons state. And also their would be no need for us to use it because we will going to kick the butt of Indians conventionally. And i really fear that indians might use nuclear weapons first. And as I said earlier if India could have attacked Pakistan it would had back in 2008 when Taliban rebellion was in full swing. But she didnt because she cannot. Now it's 2016 and Taliban and Balouch rebellion are pretty much crashed. And our condition is getting stable much better then 2008. So forget about it that India will ever attack Pakistan. And as I said earlier India will keep on bleeding due to proxy war by Pakistan. Pakistani Military establishment has made decision to punish and bleed India. And after every such attack their would be few heated statements from India. And that's it. And as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned dude do you realize how stupid do you sound . Last month their deputy crown prince and defense minister visited Pakistan. And both countries extended full military and civilian cooperation deals with each other. And as far as Iran is concerned we are building pipelines and Iran has shown interest to be part of CPEC. The only country in our wetern neighborhood is Afghanistan. But we know exactly how to deal with them. We are leaching them for last 30 years . And continue to do it. Do you even know that 40-45% of Afghanistan is not under Kabul control? And only last month Afghanistan lost 4 generals . Yes you heard me right four generals in taliban attacks. So I don't think Afghanistan is in our list of worries.

And as far as economic cooperation is concerned dude please come out of your lala land. Their are several companies, organizations and countries investing in Pakistan. Just to recall your memory I will mention few:-
1) CPEC
2) Turkish Investments in Pakistan Public and private sector
3) kuwiat investment in oil and gas sector
4) Russian investment in iran-pakistan gas pipeline
5) Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkish interest in CPEC
6) Volvo building manufacturing plant in Pakistan.
7)Google just launched its services in Pakistan
Etc
Also dude it is very easy for us to halt your economic growth by simply disturbing the peace of the country. If India does not mend it's ways then i am afraid it's progress will stop at stand still

Your force shall not be able to shoot down and we are not interested in ground invasion. let your cute sister study and be a good human being, Do not feed her innocent mind with your war hysteria.
Lol indians . Dude I have one suggestion for you stop watching bollywood. If we will not be able to shoot down any aircraft then why isn't India responding already why such wait? Why don't just sent your supa power air force and destroy the so called terrorist camps? The fact is your policy makers know better then you that your army can't do jack about it other then weeping in front of whole world and becoming a laughing stock

And about my sister . She is doing electrical engineering. And she is much more educated then most of the Indians on this forum. So chill lol

Hahah dude do you forget that now Pakistan is also a nuclear weapons state. And also their would be no need for us to use it because we will going to kick the butt of Indians conventionally. And i really fear that indians might use nuclear weapons first. And as I said earlier if India could have attacked Pakistan it would had back in 2008 when Taliban rebellion was in full swing. But she didnt because she cannot. Now it's 2016 and Taliban and Balouch rebellion are pretty much crashed. And our condition is getting stable much better then 2008. So forget about it that India will ever attack Pakistan. And as I said earlier India will keep on bleeding due to proxy war by Pakistan. Pakistani Military establishment has made decision to punish and bleed India. And after every such attack their would be few heated statements from India. And that's it. And as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned dude do you realize how stupid do you sound . Last month their deputy crown prince and defense minister visited Pakistan. And both countries extended full military and civilian cooperation deals with each other. And as far as Iran is concerned we are building pipelines and Iran has shown interest to be part of CPEC. The only country in our wetern neighborhood is Afghanistan. But we know exactly how to deal with them. We are leaching them for last 30 years . And continue to do it. Do you even know that 40-45% of Afghanistan is not under Kabul control? And only last month Afghanistan lost 4 generals . Yes you heard me right four generals in taliban attacks. So I don't think Afghanistan is in our list of worries.

And as far as economic cooperation is concerned dude please come out of your lala land. Their are several companies, organizations and countries investing in Pakistan. Just to recall your memory I will mention few:-
1) CPEC
2) Turkish Investments in Pakistan Public and private sector
3) kuwiat investment in oil and gas sector
4) Russian investment in iran-pakistan gas pipeline
5) Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkish interest in CPEC
6) Volvo building manufacturing plant in Pakistan.
7)Google just launched its services in Pakistan
Etc
Also dude it is very easy for us to halt your economic growth by simply disturbing the peace of the country. If India does not mend it's ways then i am afraid it's progress will stop at stand still

Lol indians . Dude I have one suggestion for you stop watching bollywood. If we will not be able to shoot down any aircraft then why isn't India responding already why such wait? Why don't just sent your supa power air force and destroy the so called terrorist camps? The fact is your policy makers know better then you that your army can't do jack about it other then weeping in front of whole world and becoming a laughing stock

And about my sister . She is doing electrical engineering. And she is much more educated then most of the Indians on this forum. So chill lol
Pakistan kicking Indian buts conventionally:rofl:
The only reason of Pakistani tactical nuclear bombs is because of huge gap in Indian and Pakistan conventional force.
And Bleed India??
We have killed 20+ Pakistani terrorist and 100 kashmiri extremist last month
And we are 2.9 trillion economy so we can sustain such attacks but Pakistan can??? Thats a big question

cover_647_091416072653.jpg
:haha:

The only reason of Pakistani tactical nuclear bombs is because of huge gap in Indian and Pakistan conventional force.
And Bleed India??
And we are 2.9 trillion economy so we can sustain such attacks but Pakistan can??? Thats a big question
Lol are you talking about yesterday news of Indian army crossing LOC and killing 20 terrorist? Haha even your own military denied it come on man try harder.
And tactical nuclear weapons are only to be on safe side . So that our defence becomes full proof. Do you realize that even in 1947,1965, 1971 and in kargil war we are Always 5 times smaller then India still we were able to give one hell of beating to you lol.
In kargil war we shoot down two Indian jets and a heli when we were under strict American sanctions. And still some genious people think that we cannot beat conventionally. That's why I always say India will just make few statements. Run here and there. And then everything will be back to normal. That's the reality of it. The sooner the Indian people realize it and come out of their bubble the better.

Lol are you talking about yesterday news of Indian army crossing LOC and killing 20 terrorist? Haha even your own military denied it come on man try harder.
And tactical nuclear weapons are only to be on safe side . So that our defence becomes full proof. Do you realize that even in 1947,1965, 1971 and in kargil war we are Always 5 times smaller then India still we were able to give one hell of beating to you lol.
In kargil war we shoot down two Indian jets and a heli when we were under strict American sanctions. And still some genious people think that we cannot beat conventionally. That's why I always say India will just make few statements. Run here and there. And then everything will be back to normal. That's the reality of it. The sooner the Indian people realize it and come out of their bubble the better.
No i was talking of the whole month like 10 pakistani terrirost few days earlier and 2 few days back etc it all is 20+. Plus Pakistan is no match for Indian Conventional forces

And Bleed India??

:haha:

Pakistan's active troops are 640,000 while Indian troops are around 1.3 million. Thats a 2:1 advantage in India's favour, not a huge difference, 1:3 is more than enough if you're on the defensive side, this is the basic rule, Pakistan and India's difference isn't huge. Infact Pakistan possesses more APC's, self propelled howitzers and gunships as of now

We don't live in fear because we know it has to be over one day and we are ready from day one to that last breath. We don't believe in reincarnation and we can see its believers are living in fear and sh!tting their pants. Their media shows that all hot balloons has lost the air and they resort to look for other ways which they can't accept openly but malign others for that. Poor sisi's!

@mods why it's not Quoting in iPhone pls check with developers probably a bug!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom