What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

I will exercise my freedom of speech right and speak the truth. Your tears don't matter to me.

Freedom of speech does not means you could bark and abuse anyone. Those who talks about the freedom of speech, never thinks of the duties they have for the society. So everyone using their freedom of speech could give the Gaali to your parents and family member in the name of freedom. Bullshit.

This time pak should prepare some ten thousand mujaideen to enter in kashmir as the war starts after breaking the border and then should make a indian army like a sandwiches and occupy kashmir it will solve both the problems for ever 1-kashmir 2-water
INSHA ALLAH

Freedom of speech does not means you could bark and abuse anyone. Those who talks about the freedom of speech, never thinks of the duties they have for the society. So everyone using their freedom of speech could give the Gaali to your parents and family member in the name of freedom. Bullshit.
I have not abused anyone. Giving historical references is abuse? Muslims of current day India created Pakistan. Go read some books before barking.

This time pak should prepare some ten thousand mujaideen to enter in kashmir as the war starts after breaking the border and then should make a indian army like a sandwiches and occupy kashmir it will solve both the problems for ever 1-kashmir 2-water
INSHA ALLAH

LOL, first sending them in a single wave, would means, they would be slaughtered by IA using artillery, and IAF combat planes. Sending in small units, needs to cross the border, which is now becoming difficult, and buckle up and please join the first party rather than dictating because the window is clossing, because time for crossing the border/LOC won't be opened and accessible in winter. So you have few months.

I have not abused anyone. Giving historical references is abuse? Muslims of current day India created Pakistan. Go read some books before barking.

No it was the Moh. Ali Jinnah, who was not fully muslim, the son of the persian father and hindu mother. The creation of the Pakistan was the ideology, which he believed and according to which hindus and Muslims cannot live in a single country. So you are the one who is supporting his ideology not the ordinary and patriot muslims of India, because you are hell bend to prove that Muslims and hindus cannot live with each other, by creating division and hattred among each other.

Tell me who is the supporter of Pakistan's ideology -- Its you and this is the Fact.

LOL, first sending them in a single wave, would means, they would be slaughtered by IA using artillery, and IAF combat planes. Sending in small units, needs to cross the border, which is now becoming difficult, and buckle up and please join the first party rather than dictating because the window is clossing, because time for crossing the border/LOC won't be opened and accessible in winter. So you have few months.

No it was the Moh. Ali Jinnah, who was not fully muslim, the son of the persian father and hindu mother. The creation of the Pakistan was the ideology, which he believed and according to which hindus and Muslims cannot live in a single country. So you are the one who is supporting his ideology not the ordinary and patriot muslims of India, because you are hell bend to prove that Muslims and hindus cannot live with each other, by creating division and hattred among each other.

Tell me who is the supporter of Pakistan's ideology -- Its you and this is the Fact.
More than 90% muslims of current day India voted for Pakistan. They won most seats in UP,Bihar,Bombay, Hyderabad and Madras state. Go check 1946 election results and then keep spreading your lies.

Calling a devout Muslim like jinnah a non-Muslim should get you banned.

prepared for war

Civilians fight war? Militray engage in war. Civilians engage in insurgency. :frown:

Ok. I get it. You don't like Muslims. But for god sake, can you not spew your hatred in a pakistani forum itself? They are, and I am guessing here :), mostly Muslims.

More than 90% muslims of current day India voted for Pakistan. They won most seats in UP,Bihar,Bombay, Hyderabad and Madras state. Go check 1946 election results and then keep spreading your lies.

Calling a devout Muslim like jinnah a non-Muslim should get you banned.

You need to read the history, its the ideology that created the Pakistan, and its not the muslims who supported it on its first place, rather the landlords, who gave him the support. Ordinary people whether muslim or hindu are not the voice of the leaders, rather they follow the fheir footsteps, they gets foiled, fooled, propagates, and dellude, and hallocanate. Leave aside the past, what have been done because Moh Jinnah demanded Pakistan, they got their land, and the muslims who wanted to go to the pakistan goes their, but unlike pakistan India is a secular country, and Nation is always bigger than the Religion, rather Religion should be the last thing to think. Its the Humanity first, society, country, family and then last religion from higher to lower order to be given priority.

I am sick of the people like you, because if their just 1 deflector born due to its own choice, people like you creates 199 more. It takes years and lot of effort for the Hafiz Sayeed, but people like you creates 100 of terrorists by barking thrash to our fellow muslim brothers. You are the people who are blind by shutting down their own eyes with your own ***, and deaf by putting your whole head in your *** so you cannot hear anything, and brainless because its always full of thrash.

And mark my words after few days their will be again attacks on Indian military and civilian installation by Kashmiri militants. As Pakistani Military elite has decided that they will bleed India as they have shown enough restraint to India.

Unfortunately, the LoC will flare up again. Way back (between 2001-2004) Musharraf had made the strategic decision to not go the aggressive route for the Kashmir solution. Specifically, that meant less practical support for Kashmiri fighters and less infiltration. Those decisions made Musharraf unpopular in some circles of Pakistan; there were even attempts at his life. But, my mid-2000s, a golden chance for peace had arrived: The Musharraf-Manmohan understanding. We should all seriously look into that asap.

A decade later, it is back to the pre 2001 days. I believe part of that is that India now has an aggressive PM. Part of that is that, shamefully, India has again made the Kashmiris to rise against India. And part must be something to do with slowing down CPEC strategic leap of Pakistan. And I don't think it's in Pakistan's interest at all to heat up things--especially now that Pakistan's economy is being unshackled.

We also have 200 million Muslims which we can always use as canon fodder against you.
I would rather use people like you as canon fodder...And yes people like you need to be treated as a slave...My 200 Million Indian Muslim brothers..are as patriotic as any other Indian...and I am sure any Indian, be it Indian Hindus or Indian Christians or for that matter Indian Muslims, will gladly lay their lives down to protect them...GTFOH!..you are nothing but trash.

But if we send only Muslims to invade Pakistan. It's like killing two birds with a single stone my dear Pakistani bro.
Somebody.please check his IP address..He is absolutely a false flagger....Het you told me you know Marathi and Konkini right!....Anybody who knows this language ..please converse with him, and expose this scum!.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom