What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

While Indian government of Hindu terrorist Modi and spineless Indian media are busy in war mongering and promoting war hysteria in Indian, especially in the wake of the attack on occupying forces in Uri, their Pakistani counterparts have kept it at relatively lower profile. But in this time of Internet, the people of Pakistan can see what's going on in India. As a result, people of Pakistan are volunteering to fight against the Indian forces and kill them like stray dogs. These two videos are representative of the sentiments of vast majority of Pakistanis. The Hindu murderer Modi might be playing gimmicks aimed at blackmailing international community. But if he makes a mistake of aggression against Pakistan, Indians will be made a horrible example for the world. People of Pakistan are sick and tired of Indian terrorism in Pakistan and lies at international forums. We really want to take on these filthy sub-human Indians to finish off the filth and free the world of disgraced liars.
We must refrain from accusing all Hindus of being devious, hypocritical and liar. It is the arrogant ruling class of Brahman, who regard themselves as superior to every other non Brahmanic Hindu and every other ethnicities. I remember very vividly, how my next door Hindu neighbour woman shouted at me,"tum ne meri rasoi pleed ker di hay",when while playing with her son,I accidentally stepped into her kitchen.I went home crying to my mother,who admonished and warned me not to play with their boy any more.Ironically, only few month later I helped my eldest uncle lock up this and few other houses,took the keys home,to be given to a families of muhajir from New Dehli.

Lol scared and us? Haha

That word does not exists in our dictionary. Lol . And if preparing means getting scared.We are nation that celebrate marriages, independence day and other events with hawai firing or gun firing in air. Unlike indians who even feel scared to use fire crackers lol. and if you dare come on streets of Pakistan not even a single Pakistani is scared and everyone wants India to attack so we can destroy her ones and for all
mushy would not agree bro,all it took was a phone call.

Why these videos?
they can come to the LOC and fight Indian Army, any way that is not an official border. Any one can change it !
Lol Indians cant even handle hizb militants and it is inviting Pathan's from Pakistan to attack. Last time when they came they took half of Kashmir from India. So becareful what you wish for

Lol are you talking about same mushy who is usually giving the hell of a beating to Indian media channels which they usually deserve?
not sure,but I am talking about the same mushy who couldn't digest his lose at siachan ,poor guy lost his men while commanding to take siachan .that's the reason for kargil .that's a long story short.

wow ! i love these videos ! i am really happy to see such response from the general public , i hope all citizens of pakistan are like this :woot:

Moral of this story is that pak is awash with weapons an people who can use them. There would never be a shortage of man power if need arises.

If common Pak citizens are like this... what would Pak armed forces be like? Indians should consider this FACT.

The Pakistani forces are like one which surrenders in war and does not accept bodies of fallen soldiers.

The only way forward is Kashmiri freedom...otherwise, these common Pak citizens will come and do what is necessary.

I for one agree to this. Pak o cupied kashmir must get freedom. Also china occupied kashmir must get freedom as well. These common citizens cant do anything. Just imagaine if lakhs of pakistani forces could do nothing but surender in front of few thousands indians then what could qn average pakistani do?

I wish I could understand what the average Pak citizens were saying. If someone could provide a summary, would be wonderful.

In first video the guy is warning those hindu fanatic organizations who have recently announced a head money of Rs.10 million of our Prime Ministers head. He is challenging those fanatics to come to the border, he would put a donkey there and challenges those fanatics to even harm it.

Then he says, he would make all those fanatics and their country India an example for the world what happens with anyone who thinks to mess with Pakistan.

etc.

As I said earlier, lets just take it in a lighter tone and hope that sanity prevails on Indian war mongers part and for once they let people in the neighborhood live in peace.

The Pakistani forces are like one which surrenders in war and does not accept bodies of fallen soldiers.

And yet you chutiyas have posted videos of body exchange ceremonies with gay labels as yourself "Pak surrenders" ?

You clowns are as pathetic as your army which destroyed its own bunkers,acted as enemy casualties to get medals.
I for one agree to this. Pak o cupied kashmir must get freedom. Also china occupied kashmir must get freedom as well. These common citizens cant do anything. Just imagaine if lakhs of pakistani forces could do nothing but surender in front of few thousands indians then what could qn average pakistani do?

@Oscar. You asked us to report these critters .. Here clean up this mess.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom