What's new

Pakistanis must apologise to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Bangladeshis & Indians think that it was all 'one sided' ?

No one's innocent, is it hard to understand?

they think there in no divil crimnal in there countryes:rolleyes:

Trying to move on is not a sad thing. It should be applauded. I too say to BD's don't forget, but do forgive. The current generations of Pakistanis and BDs have nothing to do with what went on in 1971 and they only have goodwill towards each other.

its not about forgiving or forgetting but the way it was worded, sounded like he was sad that Bangladesh was created which is very sad.

its not about forgiving or forgetting but the way it was worded, sounded like he was sad that Bangladesh was created which is very sad.

if khalistan is created so will not frown your country break up

As an Indian yes....As a Khalistani no...Since thats the point of a freedom movement.....Right?

I think thats what Desiman is surprised at.....a Bengali feeling sad about the creation of BD, a land for and ruled by Bengalis....

Sorry to butt in....

Could Sindh be a historical name for territory currently in India?

No. It specifically means Sindh adjacent to Gujrat, ie the one in Pakistan. Indian national anthem covers all the territory of India, pakistan and bangladesh.

not if i was from Khalistan, the person who commented was from Bangladesh himself, so its sad that he questions his country's existence even after so long.

No. It specifically means Sindh adjacent to Gujrat, ie the one in Pakistan. Indian national anthem covers all the territory of India, pakistan and bangladesh.

If you are correct that there is no part of the modern Indian State that was ever referred to as 'Sindh', then I do think that it is in poor taste to have a national anthem that refers to territory in other nations as being a part of India.

As an Indian yes....As a Khalistani no...Since thats the point of a freedom movement.....Right?

I think thats what Desiman is surprised at.....a Bengali feeling sad about the creation of BD, a land for and ruled by Bengalis....

Sorry to butt in....

Al-Zakir's sentiment may be indicative of the fact that not all residents of East Pakistan wanted to completely break off from Pakistan, though almost all wanted greater autonomy (given the results of the elections).

If you are correct that there is no part of the modern Indian State that was ever referred to as 'Sindh', then I do think that it is in poor taste to have a national anthem that refers to territory in other nations as being a part of India.

Jana Gana Mana was was composed in December 1911, way before the partition and when Pakistan and Bangladesh were a part of India. That is why there is reference to the general area of sindh in the anthem. Tagore did not forecast that India would be split before he wrote this so there is nothing poor or sinister about the Anthem. Please refrain from criticizing someone's national anthem.

Jana gaṇa mana adhināyaka jaya he
Bhārata bhāgya vidhātā
Punjāba Sindhu Gujarāṭa Marāṭhā
Drāviḍa Utkala Banga
Vindhya Himāchala Yamunā Gangā

Ucchala jaladhi taranga
Tava śubha nāme jāge
Tava śubha āśiṣa māge
Gāhe tava jaya gāthā
Jana gaṇa mangala dāyaka jaya he
Bhārata bhāgya vidhāta
Jaya he jaya he jaya he
Jaya jaya jaya jaya he!

The poem was composed in December 1911 and was officially adopted by the Constituent Assembly as the Indian national anthem on January 24, 1950.

Is Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra (land of the Maratas), Dravidian states (Karnataka, Andhra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu), Bengal, Himalayas (parts of it), yamuna and ganga not in India ? Which one do you want to debate about ?
:cheers:

Do you have any Taklif if PK calls us East Pakistan paar se?

BTW, we do not have any disputed issue on that and PK accepted our sovereignty. Some Pakistanis may use East Pakistan but they use it as brotherly view as far I know but not to undermine us. We do not have very much economical or technological or strategical relation. Whatever we have is a brotherly relation. Otherwise, both PK and BD people would not talk with each other fairly, nicely and brotherly. Otherwise, how it is possible that once we fought and separated but now we want good relation?

BTW, if PK will apologize officially then it will help PK to draw a good image about them to the world. But other conspiracies should be also reveled which was planing before 71 with the help of India.

* new thread is unnecessary on the topic since I posted it before and everyone know that.
I really really appreciate ur way of thinking,, thanks bro

Even though i was born in 1988, but still i personally apologize Bangladesh people for the act of our ancestors..

Sorry, I dont want to make it whose National anthem is what but I could not resist as I found it in poor taste for my national anthem too..

The Indian National Anthem which you are mentioning is written in 1911 but what about Pakistani National Anthem, for which Quaid-e-Azam need to ask Hindu writer "Jagannath Azad" to write a Qaumi Tarana for a Muslim state.. isn't it strange that he wants a separate state from Hindus, building an Islamic Republic and asking a Hindu to write national anthem..... Strange... very strange..isn't it? :what::what:

Sorry, I dont want to make it whose National anthem is what but I could not resist as I found it in poor taste for my national anthem too..

The Indian National Anthem which you are mentioning is written in 1911 but what about Pakistani National Anthem, for which Quaid-e-Azam need to ask Hindu writer "Jagannath Azad" to write a Qaumi Tarana for a Muslim state.. isn't it strange that he wants a separate state from Hindus, building an Islamic Republic and asking a Hindu to write national anthem..... Strange... very strange..isn't it? :what::what:

The National Anthem of Pakistan is written by a renowned poet of Pakistan, Abul Asar Hafeez Jullundhri. Please update yourself.

:pakistan:

Adios

But many in Pakistan still calls it "East Pakistan" they are not ready to accept it as a Independent and Sovereign nation.

They also claim that there was no genocide its just propaganda by India.

As per them, they have not done anything wrong so what's the need of an apology.

Now that was a bran fart. Even in hallucination a Paksitani wouldn't talk about Bangladesh like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom