What's new

Pakistanis must apologise to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pakistani apology will certainly melt down the ice between these two countries.

If you watch the program like "Mukti Juddha Protidin" in Channel I or BTV by something Yusuf then you will understand that many BD people and AL will always hate PK.

But, we will not let the Moududi doctrine to succede.

Actually, I do not have any idea what is Moududi doctrine. Could you please tell me what is the wrong in that in few lines? And what is the difference between Moududi followers and other Muslims? I do not know and follow Moududi theory but I agreed with Al-zakir vhai several times with his several views.

Last edited:
Bangladesh did not strongly seek an official apology. It must come from the Bangladeshi parliament through a motion backed by two third majority . A statement from a cabinet minister does not stand up strong enough.
We are not technically against an apology as far as the government of Pakistan's position is concerned.
Pakistani and Bangladeshi governments need to sit down for serious talks on the closing of this dark chapter of our history once and for all. They will also need to sort out what will make Pakistan look good in the eyes of the Bangladeshi government. But this chapter must be closed forever.

Actually i think there is no need to say sorry to BANGALeeS becoz......it wasnot our mistake.........................NO when even in BANGALees Wants the seperation from PAK......it was just becoz of some INDIANS & some extremist BANGALIS who were trained by INDIANS to do so.......everyone in PAK knows that!!!
You seem to be another bhatija of BILLI Niazi. Keep on living in your fantacy dream forever.

Gujrat and kashmir both are Integral part of India and we will do whatever we like and whatever is in the INTERESTOF INDIA, by the way gujrat is one of the richest and most well to do states in India, thanks to Narendra Modi.
You are endorsing the wrong policy of Indian leaders.

it was a cowardly act by national army .. Pak was and isnt africa ,this sort of slaughtering and mass murders have or wont do any good either in past or comnig future. I dont still think we should apologise as Bengalis took our land with the help of India and there mukti bahni dogs were as ruthless as pak army they had equal share in murdering civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom