What's new

Pakistanis must apologise to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont believe in the term "Non believers", it is thinking like this that is causing all the problems in the first place. The world now is a mosaic of different religions and cultures, saying that my god is better than yours is the root cause of all problems. I believe in Allah as much as or more than you but i don't not believe that by calling other non-believers it makes me a better Muslim in any way.

A nicely put succinct & befitting reply. But they will never understand what co-existence of multiple religions is - their religious glasses are far too thick for that.

Just leave your patriotism/religion aside for a moment and then think rationally.. Do you really think if this was the case why then partition was needed... If Muslims can go to Mosque in India and Hindus can go to Temple in Pakistan then why there was a separate homeland was required for Muslims.. while there was no proper logic applied... How a Tamil muslim can gel up with Punjabi or Bengali Muslim in separate homeland of Muslims..

This was purely a power game of few handful politicians that time who got manipulated by Britishers as well... And today we are still living with the religious hatred because of that..

Believe it or not .. We south asians are nothing but a simple mob who is simply run by few clever politicians and whenever they talk about our profit (short term only... not long term) we start moving with them..sad but true..

It is a very simplistic way of analyze the events of 1947.
The hindu and Muslim society already divided in Bengal long before 1947 which led to the event of Bengal partition in 1905.
I still believe India would not had been divided if Hindus of Bengal let East Bengal to get separated and let them get out of the repression of Hindu Land Lord of then East Bengal. India could had been saved there.
Little light was shed in this article.

Partition of Bengal [1905-1911]

Actually i think there is no need to say sorry to BANGALeeS becoz......it wasnot our mistake.........................NO when even in BANGALees Wants the seperation from PAK......it was just becoz of some INDIANS & some extremist BANGALIS who were trained by INDIANS to do so.......everyone in PAK knows that!!!

Since you are trying to champion an other cause, why don't you look little closer to home, how do you Indians feel about Pakistan and let's forget what happened some 40 years earlier, any thoughts on the recent Gujarat genocide or the daily atrocities taking place in Kashmir, guess no Croc tears there mate.

Gujrat and kashmir both are Integral part of India and we will do whatever we like and whatever is in the INTERESTOF INDIA, by the way gujrat is one of the richest and most well to do states in India, thanks to Narendra Modi.

i dont believe in the term "Non believers", it is thinking like this that is causing all the problems in the first place. The world now is a mosaic of different religions and cultures, saying that my god is better than yours is the root cause of all problems. I believe in Allah as much as or more than you but i don't not believe that by calling other non-believers it makes me a better Muslim in any way.

Great post buddy.. I dont know why there is always fight regarding religion.. I see all the religions only try to connect and not to disconnect humans but still we fight..

I am Hindu and I am believer.. I believe in Ishwar, I believe in Allah, I believe in Guru Granth Sahib, I believe in Jesus.. or say I believe in supreme power named as God...may be you call it differently and I differently but why to fight on the names and processes??

do u know thousands of people died of heart attack in 71.........on the separation!!!

& Dont u guyz think that if u were with us now.................u would be a nuclear power & other 100s of benefits......look at ur country's armed forces & compare them with the arm forces u got till 1970~!!!

"Gujrat and kashmir both are Integral part of India and we will do whatever we like."
only 40% of kashmir is under india control. Azad Kashimr is not under india control thus india can't "do whatever we like"

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

sorry about going off topic

Great post buddy.. I dont know why there is always fight regarding religion.. I see all the religions only try to connect and not to disconnect humans but still we fight..

I am Hindu and I am believer.. I believe in Ishwar, I believe in Allah, I believe in Guru Granth Sahib, I believe in Jesus.. or say I believe in supreme power named as God...may be you call it differently and I differently but why to fight on the names and processes??

this is ur prob actually........u guyz Do SHIRK or in English it mens u believe that there r many GODS.......but there is only one ALLAH!!!
& also u guyz dont beleive in PROPHETS (RASOOL)!!!!

we(MUSLimS) dont fight on religion until or unless other one make us to do so.....!!!

this is ur prob actually........u guyz Do SHIRK or in English it mens u believe that there r many GODS.......but there is only one ALLAH!!!
& also u guyz dont beleive in PROPHETS (RASOOL)!!!!

we(MUSLimS) dont fight on religion until or unless other one make us to do so.....!!!

Your thinking is dogmatic and you have no knowledge of religious studies.
In hinduism adwaita philosophy talks of one supreme power but people who follow adwaita wont say we are right and others are wrong.
Wether a person worships one god or many gods doesnt matter, but only the faith and patience matters to the worshipper.

Yes we hindus do not belive in last prohpet cuase many prohpets have come and gone and still continue to come, I can go on giving names
harat babajan
tajuddin baba
meher baba
sai baba
...................etc

In hinduism adwaita philosophy talks of one supreme power but people who follow adwaita wont say we are right and others are wrong.
Wether a person worships one god or many gods doesnt matter, but only the faith and patience matters to the worshipper.

Yes we hindus do not belive in last prohpet cuase many prohpets have come and gone and still continue to come, I can go on giving names
harat babajan
tajuddin baba
meher baba
sai baba

...................etc

They are not prophet.
No new prophet will come and there will not be any more new religion.
It was said and its been true for the last 1400 years.

Thanks

i thought the thread was about apologizin bangladesh..start ur discussion in another thread..
i think we need to look forward..i dont think apology is now a serious matter..but if it helps in strenghtening relations with BANGLADESH we may go for it..

harat babajan
tajuddin baba
meher baba
sai baba
...................etc

What Prophet Mohammad said is still true after more than 1400 years. No Prophet arrived after him nor will ever until Qayamat.

It made me laugh to see you have cited the name of your SAI BABA among your perceived Prophets. He was a complete fraud. I have seen a Japanese TV programme about his way of flushing out ASH from nowhere.

The TV people hided a mini-camera to photograph his deceptions. One or two 10/11 year old boys would approach that Sai Baba, he would extend his hand towards them and touch them, they would then very quickly supply him a few small packets. Sai Baba would then show his trick to the common Hindu devotees by flushing out this ash.

Before the Japanese TV camera crew took this picture, one of them went to his place as a devotee and received the ash. This ash was then tested in a Japanese laboratory and it was found that this was but a common ash.

So, do not trust the frauds and better believe what Prophet Mohammad said. He was for all humans.

They are not prophet.
No new prophet will come and there will not be any more new religion.
It was said and its been true for the last 1400 years.

Thanks

Thts your belief and keep it to yourself tell this to indian muslims, hindus christians sikhs and they will laugh at you.

The great prophet Guru Nanak formed Sikhism. there goes your theory of no more new religion and no prophets.

@eastwatch: grow up kid I am talking of shirdi Sai baba, and before talking crap plz get some knowledge using GOOGLE.

Lastly read faithfreedom it will make your mind more open and receptive.

I though this was a form about pakistan apologizing for 1971, not religious arguments.

Thts your belief and keep it to yourself tell this to indian muslims, hindus christians sikhs and they will laugh at you.

The great prophet Guru Nanak formed Sikhism. there goes your theory of no more new religion and no prophets.

@eastwatch: grow up kid I am talking of shirdi Sai baba, and before talking crap plz get some knowledge using GOOGLE.

Lastly read faithfreedom it will make your mind more open and receptive.
Hi,
This thread has gone way out of line, and wasn't needed in first place because of being previously posted. Anyhow:

Not concerned with Christians, Hindus, Sikhism or people belonging to other faiths and religions. You can practice and believe in what ever teaching and Prophets you like.

However, about Islam, there is nothing called Indian Islam, Pakistani Islam, Arab Islam, Bangladeshi Islam etc etc. Our religion is universal for its Followers. What ever have been said in the Holy Qurran and Saieh Hadith is 100%ly true and and binding for all Muslims, regardless there race,region or culture. Anyone who doesn't believe in them(In teachings of Qurran and Hadith) wholeheartedly is crossing the lines is practically out of the Islam. He may continue to call himself as a Muslim, but in reality he is not.

You may see some ill practices common among Muslims, that are because of two main reasons. Cultural influences, like Indian Muslims are under the influence of Hindu culture, and ignorance and lack of knowledge about their religion.

Thats why it is said, that in order to judge Islam, follow its teachings and not the Muslims, cause Islam is perfect but Muslims are not.

:pakistan:

Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom