What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

Pakistanis have a tendency to only sympathise with Muslims only.
Can't be, then Pakistanis have to explain why they supported Hamas' brutal war-crimes treatment of Palestinians compared to the Palestinian Authority.

These people doesn't belong to any university or any civilized society. They are Jamati thugs who are brainwashed to the core and straight from Red mosque.
Do Pakistanis ever demonstrate against these "Jamati thugs"?

Can't be, then Pakistanis have to explain why they supported Hamas' brutal war-crimes treatment of Palestinians compared to the Palestinian Authority.

Do Pakistanis ever demonstrate against these "Jamati thugs"?

Just like Israelis have fanatic Jews

We the Pakistanis are stuck with fanatic Islamists.

Just like Israelis cannot throw their fanatics in the sea and be done with the disease
We too cannot simply wish away our fanatics

i don't see anything wrong about just learning there culture… but promoting it is a big no no…. i like what israelis have done for themselves but you know what??? screw israel they can go to hell… they kill our fellow muslims…weather their culture is good or not we don't want any sign of it…
The sort of my-tribe-no-matter-what-is-just thinking that led to WWII, Auschwitz, and Pakistan's disasters of 1947 and 1971. Are you supporting an encore, qamar1990?

these students who want to promote it should be deported to israel and get that israel hospitality towards muslims..
Under Israel's law of return Muslims can only immigrate if they are sons of Israelis or have a Jewish mother. Then they are welcome. Pakistan, of course, drove out it's Jews decades ago and continues to persecute them and their descendants in Israel.

we don't recognize israel as a country in pakistan…. so why make a stall for a country that we don't recognize?
Why not? You don't draw a distinction between officialdom and private life? Is it a crime for an individual Pakistani or private institution to recognize Israel as a place and culture?

? make a palestine stall instead which includes israel….
Everybody wants to make the middle east the way they want - few are willing to acknowledge the unjust sufferings that their plans could entail.

Just like Israelis cannot throw their fanatics in the sea and be done with the disease
i thnk wid time that will subside

How should I know? I was wondering if one of the Pakistanis here could tell me.

Jamatis (Islamists) made a mountain of a mole-hill. And now trolls are feeding the thread.

Sometimes I feel the educaed elite in this world is always looking for fanatics from the other tribes.

As soon as they find some, they troll the net, the forums, the gardens, the play grounds and even their own damned kitchen.

Israel is a representative democracy with freedom to speak and freedom to listen. Fanatics are well-checked by both majority opinion (as expressed privately and publicly) and the security forces.

But you could speak out against them, de-legitimize their purposes, etc. I don't see that happening. Is it really because every Pakistani who sticks out from the anti-Israeli crowd is afraid of getting their throat slit? You, Fauji, are quite aware that antisemitism and genocidal anti-Zionism are diseases. Neither individuals nor nations that embrace them are healthy.

Sometimes I feel the educaed elite in this world is always looking for fanatics from the other tribes. As soon as they find some, they troll the net, the forums, the gardens, the play grounds and even their own damned kitchen.
Looking for scape-goats so no one questions their own place or power. Jews don't slit people's throats for talking.

How should I know? I was wondering if one of the Pakistanis here could tell me.
Well you are the one who 1stly decided to quote from an outsiders prospective or maybe you chose the worst article available on the issue....as far away from the local people or media report....spicing the truth a little always gets the desired action/ reaction I guess....

2ndly, it was an exhibit....

3rdly, even the lady says people came over to talk and ask questions....Only a small group protested and became crazy (happens on every corner of the planet esp if someone killing your brothers, sisters and babies is being "promoted" while the world cries over why Islam or Muslims dont condemn this and that question should be why humans dont condemn gaza genocide?)

4thly, What exactly is Zionist culture? Killing babies?

Coz as far as we know Jews (at least those who were promised the land or those who are those mentioned in the bible) are "cousins" of Arabs (even genetics proves that)...but it is only a "specific" subset (who are not those mentioned in the bible) who also happen to be the dominant ones in the Jewish race.....seem to "claim" a culture that doesnt exist until Zionism came in....

Jews don't slit people's throats for talking.
No Zionists do that ;)

Not all Pakistanis are as stupid, bigoted, ignorant, racist as these morons.
I criticize Israel when it needs to be criticized such as settlement buildings, persecution of palestinians and the disappropriate use of force but I don't out right hate Israel or its people.
Whether out of ignorance or by choice you've embraced lies and legitimize the murders of Jewish Israelis. There were many Nazis who killed Jews simply through their jobs in the bureaucracy. It was called "the banality of evil".

Dont know what the big issue is- we were never known to be tolerant-
besides we are not known for dropping phosphorus bombs or equivalent of 6 nuclear bombs over gaza as well-

Well you are the one who 1stly decided to quote from an outsiders prospective or maybe you chose the worst article available on the issue....as far away from the local people or media report....spicing the truth a little always gets the desired action/ reaction I guess....
Yes, EoZ was my original news source but how was it "spiced"?

...Only a small group protested and became crazy (happens on every corner of the planet esp if someone killing your brothers, sisters and babies is being "promoted" while the world cries over why Islam or Muslims dont condemn this and that question should be why humans dont condemn gaza genocide?)
Probably because there was no "gaza genocide" - unless you're referring to the genocide many Arabs in Gaza wish to commit upon Israel's Jews?

4thly, What exactly is Zionist culture? Killing babies?
Unless you're ignorant you're aware that Israelis don't make a hobby of killing innocent babies - but that killing babies is a part of Hamas' culture.

From the picture it's pretty clear the Pakistanis dressed in the MUN exhibit only wanted to display the "20% Israel" that's Arab. Apparently representing Jewish Israeli culture is verboten.

...but it is only a "specific" subset (who are not those mentioned in the bible) who also happen to be the dominant ones in the Jewish race.....seem to "claim" a culture that doesnt exist until Zionism came in....
You're both confused and you don't know the Bible very well. For your ignorance you support groups like Hamas who seek the deaths of millions of people. Does that make you proud?

Said this before and gonna say it again: Pakistanis have no legitimate grounds to hate Israel, if Arabs can fraternize with our enemies then why cant we reciprocate the same policies?

Dont know what the big issue is- we were never known to be tolerant-
Why don't you seek to change that? Wasn't India at its finest under Akbar?

besides we are not known for dropping phosphorus bombs or bombs equivalent of 6 nuclear bombs over gaza as well-
Omitting context is a sure sign that your argument is weak. Yet it's such distortions that have been popularized by Pakistan's education system for decades - not only because that's the sort of thing needed to tar good people but because it keeps the populace confused as to their real interests: good government with less corruption than that provided by the current leadership.

Yes, EoZ was my original news source but how was it "spiced"?
By not differentiating how it was ok to have the stall (though without permission) but a small subset of people reacted to it not PAKISTANIS as a whole freaked out!

Probably because there was no "gaza genocide" - unless you're referring to the genocide many Arabs in Gaza wish to commit upon Israel's Jews?
Yea no large scale genocide so lets close our eyes to the repeated tantrums we get from Israel since its birth ...

Unless you're ignorant you're aware that Israelis don't make a hobby of killing innocent babies - but that killing babies is a part of Hamas' culture.
It wasnt Hamas rockets that are "hi tech" yet cant see "children" playing on a beach...and "other such" incidents from high tech weaponry!

You want to compare your high tech yet "wrong targets" (conclusion would be deliberate) with "home made bombs" of Hamas? Seriously?

From the picture it's pretty clear the Pakistanis dressed in the MUN exhibit only wanted to display the "20% Israel" that's Arab. Apparently representing Jewish Israeli culture is verboten.
What is Jewish culture?
And like I said the REAL Jews "people of the land" ARE cousins by blood to Arabs with similar food and culture...Just these White Zionists who now make large portion of Jewish people are not "Original" Jews hence their culture is not Jewish culture its culture of whichever place they came from.....Khazar culture is not even a norm in Israel...heck you guys are more Western than the West....Taking in all of their culture and washing away the Real Jewish culture practiced by sub populations (all of which oppose the Zionist state of Israel)

You're both confused and you don't know the Bible very well. For your ignorance you support groups like Hamas who seek the deaths of millions of people. Does that make you proud?
Where have I EVER supported Hamas? Typical Zionist narrow minded people! Either you support us or Hamas no 3rd option....

Really NARROW minded!!! This is why people dont like you lot!

What is Jewish culture?
And like I said the REAL Jews "people of the land" ARE cousins by blood to Arabs with similar food and culture...Just these White Zionists who now make large portion of Jewish people are not "Original" Jews hence their culture is not Jewish culture its culture of whichever place they came from.....Khazar culture is not even a norm in Israel...heck you guys are more Western than the West....Taking in all of their culture and washing away the Real Jewish culture practiced by sub populations (all of which oppose the Zionist state of Israel)
what is Pakistani culture?
Akheilos,by that argument,,,,,does that mean Pakistani culture is Indian,,atleast poonjabi n sindhi?:D
people of the land thingy:p:

Back
Top Bottom