What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

I don't recall any Pakistani who publicly condemned Arabs for seeking to kill Jewish babies, do you?

arabs and iranians took jews in when nazis were slaughtering them....what did they got back in return --especially the arabs!

"We are Pakistanis and thus we lack the courage to stand up to the mob."

no, just dont waste the time on confused liberals - Suleiman sahib

zolfiqar u r a pakhtun,,,arent u?

yup

arabs and iranians took jews in when nazis were slaughtering them....what did they got back in return --especially the arabs! no, just dont waste the time on confused liberals - Suleiman sahib

Actually arabs and middle easterns took the jews in when the Christians were slaughtering them. During the muslim rule of spain for 700 years----jews prospered like never before.

Then they turned on the muslims---they arranged the marriage of Ferdinand to Isabella---the jews of spain funded the war of the Christians against the muslims on the promise that they will get major concessions of businesses and trade like never before once the Christians won. The Christians won the war---but things did not go well for the jews.

Actually arabs and middle easterns took the jews in when the Christians were slaughtering them. During the muslim rule of spain for 700 years----jews prospered like never before.

Then they turned on the muslims---they arranged the marriage of Ferdinand to Isabella---the jews of spain funded the war of the Christians against the muslims on the promise that they will get major concessions of businesses and trade like never before once the Christians won. The Christians won the war---but things did not go well for the jews.

Sir what about the Yemenites jews

so u n me can have :fans:riot about poonjabis
:D

im in my 30s now and too old for that stuff.....being Pakhtun doesnt make need to "riot" about anyone - except those who invade our country from the outside

i have read enuff about pakhtuns to know that u were busy in inter tribal fights like us NE ppl,thn think about larger issues :lol:

i dont waste my time thinking about the former

im in my 30s now and too old for that stuff.....being Pakhtun doesnt make need to "riot" about anyone - except those who invade our country from the outside
aah,,,u too old,,we r what we r...simple n stubborn
i shud get someone else on my side to laugh collectively on poonjaabis:sarcastic:

aah,,,u too old,,we r what we r...simple n stubborn
i shud get someone else on my side to laugh collectively on poonjaabis:sarcastic:

there are some Sikh Pujabis in your country.....round up some people in india and laugh at them i suppose. If you like that kind of stuff.

Well it may be similar but not the same....There is a thread here on PDF where this person showed a series of maps of conquests of S.Asia and how whichever dynasty conquered Pakistan never actually entered most of India today...So we are influenced by those who came in and settled for hundreds of years among us and mixed with us....

1 such example:

images

Never actually entered "modern" boundaries called india....

Same goes for Alexander the Great:

1037-004-D7F10716.jpg

And so on.....

Oh look even this one missed India:

5ZkzGnV.png

So technically yes Pakistanis do have a "separate" culture as compared to Indians....ours is a mixed mashed of the different empires we were part of.....Most of which India never was....Even our people are mixed and mashed based on that!
Wrong,you cant just cherrypick some maps for your convenience.Historically the part of Pakistan east to Indus river more than 90% of time has been under Indian empires
And Pakistan west to Indus for a considerable part of time.

Last edited:
there are some Sikh Pujabis in your country.....round up some people in india and laugh at them i suppose. If you like that kind of stuff.
dont be a spoilsport now,,,,,paindoos r the best:D

Wrong,you cant just cherrypick some maps for your convenience.Historically the part of Pakistan east to Indus has more than 90% of time has been under Indian empires
she can,,,,she can,,,,she can :argh::argh::argh:

Wrong,you cant just cherrypick some maps for your convenience.Historically the part of Pakistan east to Indus has more than 90% of time has been under Indian empires
I am not cherry picking but showing influence of other empires which we did not share with India and influences from those empires (I only put 3 maps there are more) also should count....

The pictures (maps) speak a 1000 words! Check the map to see east of Indus :tup:

Either present reliable proof or move on! :enjoy:

@qamar1990 What do you think of the maps?

I am not cherry picking but showing influence of other empires which we did not share with India and influences from those empires (I only put 3 maps there are more) also should count....

The pictures (maps) speak a 1000 words! Check the map to see east of Indus :tup:

Either present reliable proof or move on! :enjoy:

@qamar1990 What do you think of the maps?
I am not saying the maps are wrong but you are cherrypicking only a small part of history.You should see the full history and not only a small timeline.
A simple wikipedia read will tell you what i am talking about.Mind you i am here talking about Pakistan east to Indus.

History of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong,you cant just cherrypick some maps for your convenience.Historically the part of Pakistan east to Indus river more than 90% of time has been under Indian empires
And Pakistan west to Indus for a considerable part of time.

Name anyone?

I am not saying the maps are wrong but you are cherrypicking only a small part of history.You should see the full history and not only a small timeline.
A simple wikipedia read will tell you what i am talking about.Mind you i am here talking about Pakistan east to Indus.

From the above link,only Gupta empire had ruled over modern day Pakistan

she can,,,,she can,,,,she can
Awww did history come round to bite ya? :rofl:

Ya wiki is way awesome than a picture speaking a million words....

I am not talking about the few empires India may share with Pakistan but about those which we dont and ALSO influence (yes I used the word ALSO) so different influences of (many - def more than 3) empires does bring a difference!

Back
Top Bottom