What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

I am not cherry picking but showing influence of other empires which we did not share with India and influences from those empires (I only put 3 maps there are more) also should count....

The pictures (maps) speak a 1000 words! Check the map to see east of Indus :tup:

Either present reliable proof or move on! :enjoy:

@qamar1990 What do you think of the maps?
lol …
whats up with you today?? what did u eat?

Who needs to belief like the Indians? We can just take a quick DNA sample! it will sizzle all the fired up bottoms
when will that happen,,,,i dunno,,,,,but what everyone can see is how similar u guys r.
now come on ,,,admit it,,,,,even u'll feel more comfortable wid a Indian punjabi thn wid a Pakhtun.
even ur slangs r same:lol:

large parts of Pakistan were never under Indian rulers.
My claim was this:

Well it may be similar but not the same....There is a thread here on PDF where this person showed a series of maps of conquests of S.Asia and how whichever dynasty conquered Pakistan never actually entered most of India today...So we are influenced by those who came in and settled for hundreds of years among us and mixed with us....

Last edited:
SO Jinnah was not a Pakistani??.
Akbar's empire was an Indian empire.

Jinnah was born in Karachi

Abey jab pee rakhi hai to post kyon kr rha hai?

Beside this we claim anything that fall under IVC original map as Pakistani territory which include Indian occupied Punjab,Utharkand,Rajasthan,Gujarat,Kashmir.

These are all occupied and our territories.One day we will reclaim them back

Lets see from your wiki:

120px-Magadha.GIF
The approximate extent of the Magadha state in the 5th century BCE.

120px-Nanda_Empire.gif
The Nanda Empire at its greatest extent under Dhana Nanda c. 323 BCE.

120px-Chandragupta_Empire_320_BC.gif
The Maurya Empire when it was first founded by Chandragupta Mauryac. 320 BCE, after conquering the Nanda Empire when he was only about 20 years old.

120px-Chandragupta_mauryan_empire_305_BC.gif
Chandragupta extended the borders of the Maurya Empire towardsSeleucidPersia after defeating Seleucus c. 305 BCE.

120px-Chandragupta_Maurya_Empire.gif
Bindusara extended the borders of the empire southward into theDeccan Plateau c. 300 BCE.

120px-Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif
Ashoka the Great extended into Kalingaduring the Kalinga War c. 265 BCE, and established superiority over the southern kingdoms.

So the last pix only lasted some 50 yrs!!
50 yrs of a similar empire wouldnt do wonders!
Again read my posts carefully.I only talked about Eastern Pakistan.

Maurya empire lassted about 140 years and Gupta empire about 230 years which makes 370 years and add about 500 years of Mughal rule which makes about 900 years.
200 years under British.

Jinnah was born in Karachi

Abey jab pee rakhi hai to post kyon kr rha hai?

Beside this we claim anything that fall under IVC original map as Pakistani territory which include Indian occupied Punjab,Utharkand,Rajasthan,Gujarat,Kashmir.

These are all occupied and our territories.One day we will reclaim them back
Jinnah was born in India.

IVC was a civilization not an imperial empire.Tune phir majak karna start kar diya??

Yet Indians till date cry about it.....they arent very happy nor proud of it....

reported for being personal! cant reply move on....
Your post is also reported for first calling me cheerleader and for false accusations.
You not do personal attacks if you reply to post logically.Now please stop crying.

Maurya empire lassted about 140 years and Gupta empire about 230 years which makes 370 years and add about 500 years of Mughal rule which makes about 900 years.
200 years under British.
My reply was about the no. of yrs it lasted in Pakistan not the total no. of years from its establishment to end...

Ashok reached Pakistan ....but after him as shown in your trusted wiki only lasted 50 yrs! soo....yea....

Regarding GuAnd I already answered that in my previous post Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture | Page 16

500 years of Mughal rule

From wiki we can see:
Which still makes Indians cry...and mind you Mughal were not Indians....The Mughal Empire (Urdu: مغلیہ سلطنت‎, Mug̱ẖliyah Salṭanat), self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان‎, Gūrkāniyān), was a Persianate empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin.

Didnt know your English was soo terrible
calling me cheerleader
- Never called you cheerleader...Why should I ...Dont even know you...I called @halupridol as the cheerleader....Read the post again maybe you might get it with this time...

false accusations.
-Show me where!

You not do personal attacks if you reply to post logically.Now please stop crying
-Show me when did I attack you? I showed where you attacked me! Stop lying please!

typo,,,,,par jo bhi hae,,,karwa hae
cannibal ...

My reply was about the no. of yrs it lasted in Pakistan not the total no. of years from its establishment to end...

Ashok reached Pakistan ....but after him as shown in your trusted wiki only lasted 50 yrs! soo....yea....

Regarding GuAnd I already answered that in my previous post Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture | Page 16
Read again.
"By 316 BCE the empire had fully occupied Northwestern India, defeating and conquering the satraps left by Alexander."

Empire existed from 322-185,so 140 years.

Back
Top Bottom