What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

From the above link,only Gupta empire had ruled over modern day Pakistan
I am talking about Pakistan east to Indus.
Maurya and ruled whole of Pakistan whereas Harshvardhana ruled majority of Pakistan but now whole.
Mughals also ruled whole of Pakistan

Maurya was more Pakistani than indian

Gupta yes but for a short period

Empire of mughal? :D
Am i supposed to laugh at this.

You forgot Harshavardhana.

Yes Mughals like Akbar who were born in India.

Maurya,
history-of-india0.gif

Prob only one shared

Gupta ,

gupta_Empire_Map.jpg

Not exactly shared when it missed most of India itself :unsure:

,Harshvardhana,.

harshavardhana.jpg
Missed most of India AND Pakistan :rofl:

Empires of the Mughals who were born in India.e.t.c. e.t.c
1256844_f520.jpg

Again managed to miss most of India....Not exactly considered shared ....

Pakistan east to Indus.
Pakistan is larger than East of Indus....we dont call South India as India....Myabe you do, do you? :unsure:

Ya wiki is way awesome than a picture speaking a million words....

I am not talking about the few empires India may share with Pakistan but about those which we dont and ALSO influence (yes I used the word ALSO) so different influences of (many - def more than 3) empires does bring a difference!
lol i can also post a lot of pics.Do you want me to post them?
Here you go......
640px-Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Gupta_Empire_320_-_600_ad.PNG

But posting such cherrypicked photos wont serve any purpose thats why i gave you wikipedia link.

I am talking about Pakistan east to Indus.
Maurya and ruled whole of Pakistan whereas Harshvardhana ruled majority of Pakistan but now whole.
Mughals also ruled whole of Pakistan

Am i supposed to laugh at this.

You forgot Harshavardhana.

Yes Mughals like Akbar who were born in India.

Pehli baat ye k meri aapkay sath mazaaq ki gapshap nahin,

Dusri baat ye k main jhoot bhot jaldi pakar leta hoon

teesri baat ye k neend main agar ho to so jao,izzat bach jaygi next time bajaye ghalat information post krne k

Akbar was born in Pakistan

Akbar was born on 14 October 1542 (the fourth day of Rajab, 949 AH), at the Rajput Fortress of Umerkot in Sindh (in modern day Pakistan)

Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not cherry picking but showing influence of other empires which we did not share with India and influences from those empires (I only put 3 maps there are more) also should count....

The pictures (maps) speak a 1000 words! Check the map to see east of Indus :tup:

Either present reliable proof or move on! :enjoy:

@qamar1990 What do you think of the maps?
ofcourse poonjabis n sindhis were more near/similar to persian n greek empires thn there native ones,,,,yes everyone believes,,,even persians n greeks:D

But posting such cherrypicked photos wont serve any purpose thats why i gave you wikipedia link.
Sorry wiki can be edited by anyone so its not exact proof...I only use it for definitions nothing else!

The history of the Gupta dynasty (Sanskrit: गुप्त राजवंश) begins with its founding by Sri-Gupta around 240 CE, although dates are not well established. The empire covered most of Northern India and Eastern Pakistan, parts of Gujarat and Rajasthan and what is now eastern India and Bangladesh.

Not whole of Pakistan hence the diversity As I stated!

Not exactly shared when it missed most of India itself :unsure:
Missed most of India AND Pakistan :rofl:

Again managed to miss most of India....Not exactly considered shared Pakistan is larger than East of Indus....we dont call South India as India....Myabe you do, do you? :unsure:
And your point is??

yes everyone believes,,,even persians n greeks
Who needs to belief like the Indians? We can just take a quick DNA sample! it will sizzle all the fired up bottoms ;)

And your point is??
We are diverse due to the "different" influences from outside ...apparently you didnt even read the 1st post from which this stretched out of! You just jumped in to take a shot.... :rofl:

Pehli baat ye k meri aapkay sath mazaaq ki gapshap nahin,

Dusri baat ye k main jhoot bhot jaldi pakar leta hoon

teesri baat ye k neend main agar ho to so jao,izzat bach jaygi next time bajaye ghalat information post krne k

Akbar was born in Pakistan

Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sorry for the mistake.
Akbar spent his childhood in India and ruled from Delhi as his capital so he was an India king.

lol i can also post a lot of pics.Do you want me to post them?
Here you go......
640px-Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

I already talked about this one...Again proves my point you are here to just jump in blind coz a cheerleader is already cheering @halupridol

We are diverse due to the "different" influences from outside ...apparently you didnt even read the 1st post from which this stretched out of! You just jumped in to take a shot.... :rofl:
lol,You have a very low iq.
I never argued about culture of Pakistan but was against your claim that large parts of Pakistan were never under Indian rulers.

Lets see from your wiki:

120px-Magadha.GIF
The approximate extent of the Magadha state in the 5th century BCE.

120px-Nanda_Empire.gif
The Nanda Empire at its greatest extent under Dhana Nanda c. 323 BCE.

120px-Chandragupta_Empire_320_BC.gif
The Maurya Empire when it was first founded by Chandragupta Mauryac. 320 BCE, after conquering the Nanda Empire when he was only about 20 years old.

120px-Chandragupta_mauryan_empire_305_BC.gif
Chandragupta extended the borders of the Maurya Empire towardsSeleucidPersia after defeating Seleucus c. 305 BCE.

120px-Chandragupta_Maurya_Empire.gif
Bindusara extended the borders of the empire southward into theDeccan Plateau c. 300 BCE.

120px-Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif
Ashoka the Great extended into Kalingaduring the Kalinga War c. 265 BCE, and established superiority over the southern kingdoms.

So the last pix only lasted some 50 yrs!!
Ashoka was followed for 50 years by a succession of weaker kings. Brihadrata, the last ruler of the Mauryan dynasty, held territories that had shrunk considerably from the time of emperor Ashoka, although he still upheld the Buddhist faith.
50 yrs of a similar empire wouldnt do wonders!

heck 100s of years of the Muslim empire in India couldnt help .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom