What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

actually there was some cannibalism in our region,,,head hunting was a passion,south of brahmaputra most tribes were head hunters,,most probably thats why bangladeshis were afraid to occupy those lands in the past:D

From wiki we can see:
Which still makes Indians cry...and mind you Mughal were not Indians....The Mughal Empire (Urdu: مغلیہ سلطنت‎, Mug̱ẖliyah Salṭanat), self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان‎, Gūrkāniyān), was a Persianate empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin.

Didnt know your English was soo terrible
- Never called you cheerleader...Why should I ...Dont even know you...I called @halupridol as the cheerleader....Read the post again maybe you might get it with this time...

-Show me where!

-Show me when did I attack you? I showed where you attacked me! Stop lying please!
Mughal empires had there capitals in Delhi who ruled large parts of North India and most of Pakistan.You have terrible comprehension issues.

You should have more clear on whom you are calling cheerleader.

at 322 it wasnt in Pakistan...go check the maps and compare when it entered and how fast it declined after that!

Mughal empires had there capitals in Delhi who ruled large parts of North India and most of Pakistan..
Capital in Delhi shows nothing....you guys didnt adapt their culture...they didnt wear Sari :disagree:
You have terrible comprehension issues.
Nope..You are the one who started crying foul! Easier to point fingers than admit your own mistake :agree:

You should have more clear on whom you are calling cheerleader.
I did...I even tagged @halupridol

at 322 it wasnt in Pakistan...go check the maps and compare when it entered and how fast it declined after that!
Do you even read my posts??
By 316 it had conquered all of Pakistan.Improve your reading skills.
And now compare the total timeline under which Eastern Pakistan was under Indian empires and with Foreign empires and you will get your answer.

Improve your reading skills.
Again pointing fingers...

Indian empires
Like we said Mughul was never even Indian ....nor the empire..India only cry about them...till date ask any of your PDF Indian if they want to bash Islam they pick the Mughul era....so how can it be your empire when you guys never made it yours and hate it soo much?!

You can compare I already know the answer....

Capital in Delhi shows nothing....you guys didnt adapt their culture...they didnt wear Sari :disagree:

Nope..You are the one who started crying foul! Easier to point fingers than admit your own mistake :agree:
So,When foreing umpires conquered Pakistan initially,natives also didnt followed there culture.Dont write idiotic illogical posts.

actually there was some cannibalism in our region,,,head hunting was a passion,south of brahmaputra most tribes were head hunters,,most probably thats why bangladeshis were afraid to occupy those lands in the past:D

Bollywood should make a film about the headhunters, some weird horror. Right here it goes, 8 students (4 very cute girls) come from Mumbai to discover the country, and their car breaks down. They trek to a remote lodge where there is a village gathering. They stumble in and then get stared at, and then warned not to go further as cannibalistic tribes are around. Of course they get no help and venture on. They then start to get picked off one by one, until there is one girl and guy left and somehow they manage to escape. The end.
:yahoo:

Do you even read my posts??
By 316 it had conquered all of Pakistan.Improve your reading skills.
And now compare the total timeline under which Eastern Pakistan was under Indian empires and with Foreign empires and you will get your answer.
images

It says tributary states...We paid tribute to you to keep out of our lands and let us live our lives...When the Mughuls asked for this... many of the Indians on PDF still cry about it :tsk:

So,When foreing umpires conquered Pakistan initially,natives also didnt followed there culture.
Like which "foreing umpire" ....
Dont write idiotic illogical posts.
Just read what you wrote in your anger! :tsk: :tsk: Pointing fingers is a bad habit!

Again pointing fingers...

Like we said Mughul was never even Indian ....nor the empire..India only cry about them...till date ask any of your PDF Indian if they want to bash Islam they pick the Mughul era....so how can it be your empire when you guys never made it yours and hate it soo much?!

You can compare I already know the answer....
You started it.

Irrelevant.Mughal empires had there capital in Delhi and large parts India,so comments of some users on this forum wont change solid facts.

Fair enough,please give the timeline under which whole of Pakistan was under foreign umpires(other than Indian empires) so that we can compare

So,When foreing umpires conquered Pakistan initially,natives also didnt followed there culture.Dont write idiotic illogical posts.
empires or no empires,,,,that doesnt change the fact that Pakistani Punjab n Sindh r very much closely related to Indian north west thn there own parts:D
they can deny it,,,,can even make up close relations to Iranians ,Arabs,turks n what not,,,,but basically they r Indians living in Pakistan:D
they will feel at home if they were to land in Indian punjab or say Rajasthan,,,more thn any Iran,Arab or Turkey:agree:

Irrelevant.Mughal empires had there capital in Delhi and large parts India,so comments of some users on this forum wont change solid facts.
No but cherrypicking when the empire suits you will! Plus tell me what Mughulness (who were not even Indian to begin with as I already pointed twice) have influence Indians?

Fair enough,please give the timeline under which whole of Pakistan was under foreign umpires(other than Indian empires) so that we can compare
Thats your homework as you are countering my words so you need to bring proof I already brought proof for Indian empires!

they can deny it,,,,can even make up close relations to Iranians ,Arabs,turks n what not,,,,but basically they r Indians living in Pakistan
they will feel at home if they were to land in Indian punjab or say Rajasthan
It is Indians who are denying that we had outside influence....look at mr. desperado here itself!

Even your own post :rofl:

And Why wouldnt we be influenced from outside? I mean look at this guy trying to claim Mughuls as Indians :disagree: just for the 500 yrs!!

The Mughal Empire (Urdu: مغلیہ سلطنت‎, Mug̱ẖliyah Salṭanat), self-designated as Gurkani (Persian: گورکانیان‎, Gūrkāniyān), was a Persianate empire extending over large parts of the Indian subcontinent and ruled by a dynasty of Chagatai-Turkic origin

Like which "foreing umpire" ....
Just read what you wrote in your anger! :tsk: :tsk: Pointing fingers is a bad habit!
Your comment about Mughals didnt wear sari was laughable to say the least.Because of Mughals there are large no. of Mosques and Muslims in India.A new language Urdu was devloped.Now what more influence do you want??
No but cherrypicking when the empire suits you will! Plus tell me what Mughulness (who were not even Indian to begin with as I already pointed twice) have influence Indians?

Thats your homework as you are countering my words so you need to bring proof I already brought proof for Indian empires!
Okay will do it tommorrow,i have to sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom