What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownie points from indian posters on a forum? You got to get a hobby man. Let your voice be the voice of reason and you will break through the ranks of common sense. Everything is not a conspiracy. Nor have I got the time for these shenanigans.

What you think about the people you are defending accusing us of being terrorist recruiters? Any words?

But why does the forum bullies people into adapting pro Indian lines.

The imposition of Indian class based society on free thinking Pakistanis by deceitful tactics and superimposed assumptions need countering.

I advocate for a complete rehaul and a new social contract on PDF. Let's get this thread locked.
I am new here, can you show me an example of a pro Indian line on this forum? ..I may have missed it.

I have reported a few posts yes. Not checked to see if they've been deleted or not ...

Mods taking action now. Posts are being removed.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Brother, I think when a poster accuse others of being terrorist or terrorist supporters, this is unacceptable and there should be some consequences for such posts. I leave it you Mod team to deal with such unwarranted and malicious personal attacks.

I am new here, can you show me an example of a pro Indian line on this forum? ..I may have missed it.

India media is rampant on the website. None of it is banned.

In Nepali Defence Forum, all Indian sources should be banned as per Nepalese law.

Mods taking action now. Posts are being removed.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Brother, I think when a poster accuse others of being terrorist or terrorist supporters, this is unacceptable and there should be some consequences for such posts. I leave it you Mod team to deal with such unwarranted and malicious personal attacks.

If someone does that, there should be a permanent ban as this can cause legal issues and involve law enforcement.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan oye Putar Pakistan dae... sanu ki??!!!

It is a classic tactic, tag-team action...prepared/communicated before hand, just insinuating/implying/hinting....and then running with a two to three posters among themselves... when they fail in everything this is there last resort:
  1. MadrasaEducated
  2. Jihadi
  3. Biggot
  4. Closet Biggot
  5. You have mental problem
  6. You need help

But this Recruiter of Jihadis is something new... doesn't befit PDF rather can have implication for OurFroum if such 'attacks' are allowed.

Equally we Must NOT mock someone else faith or customs... we have NO right to do so.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster Lads, you have to see into it...that between Freedom and Responsibilities ... the Measure is Equal.

As everyone knows I fully support the presence of the good Indians here on OurForum.. even when they complain about it being EchoChamer, Quality has gone down... that they come here for entertainment... and those petty little insults in backhanded manner... all alright... but once again Between Freedom n Responsibility ... Measure needs to be Equal.

It is our, PakPosters' responsibility to raise the level of discussion and learn from each other and also posters from all nationalities...

However, unacceptable that PDF as forum be accused of Jihadi Recruitment or accusing a respected member without actually naming and proving ... this is Serious Accusation by the good Indians!!!

Kindly, remedy it.

Thankyou!

Mangus

Some just don't get it. They need to engage constantly to develop some understanding of the enemy, Kufar in this case. And the Kufar blow the fuse when we say we don't want to engage with them .. now someone will come and say, don't use this word ...

So anyone who does not bring out red carpet for Indians is Taliban, terrorist, recruiter, mastermind, etc.

These are some of the members who post here, there are more behind who egg them on. You can tell from the posts. They try to let others do their dirty work, while they look clean.

Last edited:
What you think about the people you are defending accusing us of being terrorist recruiters? Any words?

I read his post. He was talking about recruiting to propaganda causes in pdf, nowhere is it even implied that he is talking about terrorism. Can you show me where he says “ terrorist recruiter” or implies it?
India media is rampant on the website. None of it is banned.

In Nepali Defence Forum, all Indian sources should be banned as per Nepalese law.
I think the point people are making , is that this is the perfect place to counter Indian media reports.
If we cannot counter them, either we are too dumb or they are correct.
How does burying our head in the sand like an ostrich help?
You think because Indian media is banned on PDF it will be banned anywhere else?
We need to counter or accept.

I think the point people are making , is that this is the perfect place to counter Indian media reports.
You think because Indian media is banned on PDF it will be banned anywhere else?

Atleast we won't have to deal with this crap along with our friends in Nepal. There is no final solution to India we just have to keep making some cuts a time till we reach 1000. I have an attention span of 6 seconds so i am stuck at 5 for past 20 years

All India related news should be from Bangladesh sources.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan oye Putar Pakistan dae... sanu ki??!!!

It is a classic tactic, tag-team action...prepared/communicated before hand, just insinuating/implying/hinting....and then running with a two to three posters among themselves... when they fail in everything this is there last resort:
  1. MadrasaEducated
  2. Jihadi
  3. Biggot
  4. Closet Biggot
  5. You have mental problem
  6. You need help

But this Recruiter of Jihadis is something new... doesn't befit PDF rather can have implication for OurFroum if such 'attacks' are allowed.

Equally we Must NOT mock someone else faith or customs... we have NO right to do so.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster Lads, you have to see into it...that between Freedom and Responsibilities ... the Measure is Equal.

As everyone knows I fully support the presence of the good Indians here on OurForum.. even when they complain about it being EchoChamer, Quality has gone down... that they come here for entertainment... and those petty little insults in backhanded manner... all alright... but once again Between Freedom n Responsibility ... Measure needs to be Equal.

It is our, PakPosters' responsibility to raise the level of discussion and learn from each other and also posters from all nationalities...

However, unacceptable that PDF as forum be accused of Jihadi Recruitment or accusing a respected member without actually naming and proving ... this is Serious Accusation by the good Indians!!!

Kindly, remedy it.

Thankyou!

Mangus

Aho veerey, ey te asl masa'il ey. Thanks for your response.

I have been victim of this kind of nonsense for a long time from the usual suspects. Partly due to my username, partly due to posts in international section, and support for Turkey,etc.

This is not healthy for the forum. Mods have been very supportive, alhamdulilah. There needs to be a rule against this particular issue. It is a needless escalation where none is needed.

This is why I disengage from their troublemakers, nothing of benefit can come when they just silence any disagreement or debate with: Jihadi, Taliban, Terrorist, etc.

It is a tactic of those who wish to silent the voices of Muslims throughout the world, including those of Pakistanis.

How can we debate such individuals?

I read his post. He was talking about recruiting to propaganda causes in pdf, nowhere is it even implied that he is talking about terrorism. Can you show me where he says “ terrorist recruiter” or implies it?

Brother, it is in the first post by Gibbs, who is also an Indian BTW.

He even accused me of hating dogs, lol. :lol:

I have an attention span of 6 seconds so i am stuck at 5 for past 20 years

LOL..seriously? ADHD? Nice to meet you BTW. I have a little ADHD too.
All India related news should be from Bangladesh sources.

again the rest of the world does not get Indian news from Bangladesh sources. The narrative is written in India, either we counter and if we can’t, we introspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom