What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so am I right in assuming that he has been given a free hand to individually quote those favouring the proposal here to mock, belittle and label them? This is what he has been doing.
You can assume what you want - there is a report system for taking those actions. Which triggers looking into the ENTIRE conversation that led to the reported post and then taking action.

Your or my opinion on free hand or personal likes dislikes goes away because I don’t moderate at all anymore and the reports are handled by the team randomly.

This clause of CoC has been truly demolished by the very composer of the CoC. He has been mocking/belittling/labelling those on this thread agreeing with the disengagement proposal ... and yet he was not quoted/tagged by any one of them.

In an attempt to stay relevant, a desperate plea for attention, whilst feigning disinterest. How typical of what we are discussing about the troublesome mindset.

You can assume what you want - there is a report system for taking those actions. Which triggers looking into the ENTIRE conversation that led to the reported post and then taking action.

Your or my opinion on free hand or personal likes dislikes goes away because I don’t moderate at all anymore and the reports are handled by the team randomly.

Please leave us to deal with this situation. Do not take it personally.

In an attempt to stay relevant, a desperate plea for attention, whilst feigning disinterest. How typical of what we are discussing about the troublesome mindset.

Please leave us to deal with this situation. Do not take it personally.
What situation?
And nothing is personal here, it is an online discussion forum closed off with a ‘X’ click on the tab - you are all 1’s & 0’s to me with little value in my life.. don’t take that personally.

It's very easy to get rid of Indians on this forum: just don't talk about India!

Which is kind of difficult considering that 90% of the posts on PDF are about India. It's also strange that Pakistanis talk about India -- much of it negative -- and don't expect a response from Indians. The only rule to exclude Indians on this forum is those folks who violate the forum rules.

But if this forum is serious about removing Indians than ban us completely. Enjoy the echo chamber.

This is the last from me on this subject.

It's very easy to get rid of Indians on this forum: just don't talk about India!

Which is kind of difficult considering that 90% of the posts on PDF are about India. It's also strange that Pakistanis talk about India -- much of it negative -- and don't expect a response from Indians. The only rule to exclude Indians on this forum is those folks who violate the forum rules.

But if this forum is serious about removing Indians than ban us completely. Enjoy the echo chamber.

This is the last from me on this subject.
And hence the decision to become another Bharat Rakshak, IDF or any of the other Indian forums.

The 'leader' wants the glory days of the past back, when he had many Pakistani posters praising and following him. This disengagement infuriates him, that's why he comes in bursts and mocks/labels everyone individually who agrees with the proposal. Anyone who doesn't agree, he praises. We will see more of this no doubt ... it has hit a major nerve of his and it is excruciating.
Hehehe. This guy right here has deconstructed "dear leader of the merry moderates".

Why are they counter productive? Please elaborate and be specific?

think about it brother....just a little effort on you part.

Why is it counterproductive for an ostrich to hide his head in the sand? just because he can’t see the danger doesn’t mean there is no danger. he will get eaten up....bum first.

just because the Indian narrative is banned in pdf, doesn’t mean it goes away. It’s there in the real world and people are hearing it.

Isn’t it better to counter it and produce our own narrative than pretend India doesn’t exist?

An open forum to be turned into any other place that their own residents do not feel good to take part but join us?

What is this all about? Trolls? report and move on and the Team will take care.

You don't like? Okay then. Just ignore and move on.

Why to create such thread? Don't we have anything else to do in better way.

Isn't an open Forum? Indeed. This is an open forum with different people of different origins having different interests into different subjects to share a different opinion while the most common & mutual understanding is to agree with disagree in-case of any difference and move on.

The peaceful & friendly environment will be maintained for everyone and the doors will be closed for anyone violating rules or trying to harm such a peace regardless of nationality etc. Our aim should be to learn about others & then share our side of story as well. You can't just block an outreach. If any member has any issue against other member(s), please feel free to reach GHQ section along with details to support your complaint. Personal likes or dislikes cannot be entertained. There must be an observation about the conduct of a member which may seem like a violation so the discussion will held and matter be considered. A generalization as such could be harmful and that comes for everyone. On the other hand, Forum bans a member for his/her violation & misconduct that includes everything. For the case such as having discussions with residents of an enemy state; one cannot ban everyone or a specific nationality at all. Better way is to engage in discussions which may look like a propaganda, counter the lies, share the real story, report the matter in-case totally against the rules and move on.

Regards,

Our moderation team has done great work to reduce trolls and handle all the reports in the past few months. However, general categorization like this is harmful to this community. There are some very smart Indians from whom we can learn from and understand their psychic/strategy/OP. They give a perspective that enable us to find root cause of issues as well as becoming a bridge that will guide us towards peace in south asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom