What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think about the people you are defending accusing us of being terrorist recruiters? Any words?

If thats what they are saying to you then report and ban them. Their posts will be deleted and sanctity restored.

Not to believe ..to COUNTER it and expose it as fake.

PS. You don’t expose something as fake just by saying so. You expose it by bringing facts To bear.

PPS. Just had a thought..is the problem that we are too lazy to work at argument and prefer to take the easy way out by ban?

We will still post articles and videos of the Indian mindset from their leaders and politicians. You are misunderstanding key points here.

If Indian members, like some of the Muslims here, demonstrate high moral fiber and honestly present their views, I will not boycott such members.

This is mainly for established and incoming trolls. We will try our best to stay on topic and prevent them getting derailed.

Can see from your response. You need to tone it down buddy. Indeed everything is not conspiracy; but if there is a pattern you need to start to recognize and read in between the lines. Regardless, no point of acting morally superior. It's an open forum, let everyone express their views.

Great. Thanks for understanding.

The 'leader' wants the glory days of the past back, when he had many Pakistani posters praising and following him. This disengagement infuriates him, that's why he comes in bursts and mocks/labels everyone individually who agrees with the proposal. Anyone who doesn't agree, he praises. We will see more of this no doubt ... it has hit a major nerve of his and it is excruciating.

Bottom line is, indians want a PDF to be like it was between 2007-2019 where you could openly abuse and be racist towards Pakistan, Pakistanis, Islam and Muslims and get away with it where even the MODs would do very little about it. indians called it progressive free speech and democracy. For whatever reason, in the last few months, Pakistanis are starting to completely transform themselves and have started fighting back against 50 years of lies, deceit and propaganda waged against our nation, race and religion by our enemies and they certainly don't like it. I actually joined PDF back in 2015 to fight against this myself. I did my bit. Previously, between 2007 and 2015 I had been a lurker here myself.

Bottom line is, indians want a PDF to be like it was between 2007-2019 where you could openly abuse and be racist towards Pakistan, Pakistanis, Islam and Muslims and get away with it where even the MODs would do very little about it. indians called it progressive free speech and democracy. For whatever reason, in the last few months, Pakistanis are starting to completely transform themselves and have started fighting back against 50 years of lies, deceit and propaganda waged against our nation, race and religion by our enemies and they certainly don't like it. I actually joined PDF back in 2015 to fight against this myself. I did my bit.

I actually call for nationalists here to form our own group:

The Pakistani Patriots Movement. PPM for short.

Create a thread and we can further consolidate our thoughts and actions there. It is a good initiative.

He is my favorite and most respected professional scum - so no. This thread was creates to debate something I urged more than a year ago and got flak for because I saw that good discourse requires better representation in general or for those capable of it to find a more private setting.
The same way why discussing population control measures for the subcontinent leads to conspiracy theories and religious fanatics going nuts.

I dont bring in truck drivers to help decide what metrics go into a Business Intelligence dashboard for them - I ask the C-suite for their input regarding the business. Not equating a state with a business, but the capacity for nuanced discussion is not a common trait.

A balanced discussion between India & Pakistan has to be held without the fish market.

Ok, so am I right in assuming that he has been given a free hand to individually quote those favouring the proposal here to mock, belittle and label them? This is what he has been doing.

Hold that thought for a second. Up till yesterday, I thought EXACTLY the same as you. But what happens when EVERYTHING people from a certain country say about us, our nation and Muslims is an ABSOLUTE LIE? As there are billions of them with extreme hatred for our race and nation you could spend your whole life trying to counter their arguments, winning each time but NOTHING meaningful will come out of it. It is completely pointless, meaningless and irrelevant.
There are not billions of them on this forum. There seem to be under a dozen. Maybe more are dormant.
They have their narrative, we know that narrative is biased, proving so will take the air out of it.

bans are the easy way out and counter productive in the long run.

Indian professionals moral police Pakistani members by constant harassment tactics.
This is just an opinion. Find and copy a Quote of an actual example of this. I really want to see what this issue is about.

There are not billions of them on this forum. There seem to be under a dozen. Maybe more are dormant.
They have their narrative, we know that narrative is biased, proving so will take the air out of it.

bans are the easy way out and counter productive in the long run.

This is just an opinion. Find and copy a Quote of an actual example of this. I really want to see what this issue is about.

Why are they counter productive? Please elaborate and be specific?

The ONLY way our narrative becomes stronger and the world will listen to us is when we become a powerful and advanced nation. That is ALL down to us. It has got NOTHING to do with indians or what they say or think about us. For some reason, some Pakistanis think that we will somehow progress by interacting with indians when in fact the exact opposite is true. Pakistan will ONLY progress when we strive to achieve our goals and use our strong relationships with China and Turkey to our advantage. That is happening albeit slowly.

Last edited:
Have you come across this situation in real life?

I ask because I have. The results were exactly the opposite of what you describe. This was a brilliant young data centre manager, whom I managed to get into our corporate HQ in Chennai after a long-drawn out guerrilla war with the pan-chewing, safari-suited human shit-piles in the consular section at London - the last nuclear device being getting a recommendation from the group chairman who was then the head of BCCI.

He did rather well, and earned enormous respect.

Interesting. I've managed composite groups. How strange that it wasn't this feature that leapt out at me. I've handled teams of many ethnicities and many nationalities. Each had its characteristics, but I don't remember seeing this scintillating brilliance in any one section.
Thumbs up for colourful linguistic skill ONLY.

We will not respond to provocation by another member, Indian or other.

This clause of CoC has been truly demolished by the very composer of the CoC. He has been mocking/belittling/labelling those on this thread agreeing with the disengagement proposal ... and yet he was not quoted/tagged by any one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom