What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..seriously? ADHD? Nice to meet you BTW. I have a little ADHD too.

again the rest of the world does not get Indian news from Bangladesh sources. The narrative is written in India, either we counter and if we can’t, we introspect.

dude we good. Indians can only harm themselves while blaming themselves.

this forum lets them breathe. Bachon ki jaan logay kia?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan oye Putar Pakistan dae... sanu ki??!!!

It is a classic tactic, tag-team action...prepared/communicated before hand, just insinuating/implying/hinting....and then running with a two to three posters among themselves... when they fail in everything this is there last resort:
  1. MadrasaEducated
  2. Jihadi
  3. Biggot
  4. Closet Biggot
  5. You have mental problem
  6. You need help

But this Recruiter of Jihadis is something new... doesn't befit PDF rather can have implication for OurFroum if such 'attacks' are allowed.

Equally we Must NOT mock someone else faith or customs... we have NO right to do so.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster Lads, you have to see into it...that between Freedom and Responsibilities ... the Measure is Equal.

As everyone knows I fully support the presence of the good Indians here on OurForum.. even when they complain about it being EchoChamer, Quality has gone down... that they come here for entertainment... and those petty little insults in backhanded manner... all alright... but once again Between Freedom n Responsibility ... Measure needs to be Equal.

It is our, PakPosters' responsibility to raise the level of discussion and learn from each other and also posters from all nationalities...

However, unacceptable that PDF as forum be accused of Jihadi Recruitment or accusing a respected member without actually naming and proving ... this is Serious Accusation by the good Indians!!!

Kindly, remedy it.

Thankyou!

Mangus

Yes it is a tag team and some pakistani members are willing triggers for it.

We barely named any individual indian members in our discussion whereas that so-called professional quoted pretty much every pakistani member and made direct remarks about them personally. Yet he will be allowed to get away with it, because he claims to have some friendly admin on his side. And when his CoC thread got slightly out of control after we started dissecting it for what it was, he requests a clean so it Was locked and cleaned up with infractions and blanket warnings issued .... measure is definitely not equal. I am not going to tag mods, as the usual answer is to report the posts. An individual post doesn't show the bigger derailment and attacks.

We barely named any individual indian members in our discussion whereas that so-called professional quoted pretty much every pakistani member and made direct remarks about them personally. Yet he will be allowed to get away with it, because he claims to have some friendly admin on his side. And when his CoC thread got slightly out of control after we started dissecting it for what it was, he requests a clean so it Was locked and cleaned up with infractions and blanket warnings issued .... measure doesn't seem to be equal. I am not going to tag mods, as the usual answer is to report the posts. An individual post doesn't show the bigger derailment and attacks.

It is what it is!

Est Bellum.

LOL..seriously? ADHD? Nice to meet you BTW. I have a little ADHD too.

again the rest of the world does not get Indian news from Bangladesh sources. The narrative is written in India, either we counter and if we can’t, we introspect.

In other words you want Pakistanis to believe in indian FAKE NEWS..........:disagree::

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

LOL..seriously? ADHD? Nice to meet you BTW. I have a little ADHD too

Mr Swamy is still in the parliament.

I made a comment on one of his political doctrine from 2015. The thread got banned.

Why this kolaveri di?

We barely named any individual indian members in our discussion whereas that so-called professional quoted pretty much every pakistani member and made direct remarks about them personally. Yet he will be allowed to get away with it, because he claims to have some friendly admin on his side. And when his CoC thread got slightly out of control after we started dissecting it for what it was, he requests a clean so it Was locked and cleaned up with infractions and blanket warnings issued .... measure doesn't seem to be equal. I am not going to tag mods, as the usual answer is to report the posts. An individual post doesn't show the bigger derailment and attacks.

This is an excellent way to study the Indian mindset. They have given us the best example right here in this thread.

If we expand this disengagement, they will become increasingly abusive and aggressive, as they usually do when they are irrelevant.

We need to maintain our coolness. Simply report and ignore all Indian trolls.

Remind Pakistanis to stay on topic and discuss the thread, not get carried away into back and forth with Indians.

This is an excellent way to study the Indian mindset. They have given us the best example right here in this thread.

If we expand this disengagement, they will become increasingly abusive and aggressive, as the usually do when they are irrelevant.

Remind Pakistanis to stay on topic and discuss the thread, not get carried away into back and forth with Indians.

Engaging with them lowers your credibility, standing and dignity. You start to become inferior and lowly people.

If we expand this disengagement, they will become increasingly abusive and aggressive, as they usually do when they are irrelevant.

The 'leader' wants the glory days of the past back, when he had many Pakistani posters praising and following him. This disengagement infuriates him, that's why he comes in bursts and mocks/labels everyone individually who agrees with the proposal. Anyone who doesn't agree, he praises. We will see more of this no doubt ... it has hit a major nerve of his and it is excruciating.

Not to believe ..to COUNTER it and expose it as fake.

PS. You don’t expose something as fake just by saying so. You expose it by bringing facts To bear.

PPS. Just had a thought..is the problem that we are too lazy to work at argument and prefer to take the easy way out by ban?

Derailing again and again ... now bringing in quotes from other threads into this.

@SQ8 @forcetrip ... can you see to this professional sc*m please. He declared that he was out and now completely derailing the thread.
He is my favorite and most respected professional scum - so no. This thread was creates to debate something I urged more than a year ago and got flak for because I saw that good discourse requires better representation in general or for those capable of it to find a more private setting.
The same way why discussing population control measures for the subcontinent leads to conspiracy theories and religious fanatics going nuts.

I dont bring in truck drivers to help decide what metrics go into a Business Intelligence dashboard for them - I ask the C-suite for their input regarding the business. Not equating a state with a business, but the capacity for nuanced discussion is not a common trait.

A balanced discussion between India & Pakistan has to be held without the fish market.

Can see from your response. You need to tone it down buddy. Indeed everything is not conspiracy; but if there is a pattern you need to start to recognize and read in between the lines. Regardless, no point of acting morally superior. It's an open forum, let everyone express their views.
Ace,

I don't think the majority of Pakistanis on this forum have played the 'equal equal' game, certainly not a majority of the staff.

When it comes to Kashmir or India-Pakistan relations, the majority of Pakistanis remain strong nationalists.

Where there is a difference of opinion is on how to engage with the Indians on the forum. Many of us believe that engagement NEEDS to occur to vocalize the Pakistani point of view in countering Indian claims and views. This forum isn't just about the members 'winning debates with Indians', it is hopefully also serving as a means of educating other Pakistanis and non-Pakistanis who are silent visitors about the Pakistani point of view in the face of Indian claims.

We can't just isolate ourselves in a bubble.

At the same time, I understand that this is a Pakistani forum and balance does need to be maintained where Pakistani members do not feel overwhelmed by Indians/Sanghis.

This is not so much about scoring 'brownie points' as it is about a genuine difference of opinion on how to approach a particular situation.

Not to believe ..to COUNTER it and expose it as fake.

PS. You don’t expose something as fake just by saying so. You expose it by bringing facts To bear.

PPS. Just had a thought..is the problem that we are too lazy to work at argument and prefer to take the easy way out by ban?

Hold that thought for a second. Up till yesterday, I thought EXACTLY the same as you. But what happens when EVERYTHING people from a certain country say about us, our nation and Muslims is an ABSOLUTE LIE? As there are billions of them with extreme hatred for our race and nation you could spend your whole life trying to counter their arguments, winning each time but NOTHING meaningful will come out of it. It is completely pointless, meaningless and irrelevant.

He is my favorite and most respected professional scum - so no. This thread was creates to debate something I urged more than a year ago and got flak for because I saw that good discourse requires better representation in general or for those capable of it to find a more private setting.
The same way why discussing population control measures for the subcontinent leads to conspiracy theories and religious fanatics going nuts.

I dont bring in truck drivers to help decide what metrics go into a Business Intelligence dashboard for them - I ask the C-suite for their input regarding the business. Not equating a state with a business, but the capacity for nuanced discussion is not a common trait.

A balanced discussion between India & Pakistan has to be held without the fish market.
Our views about certain Indian members aside, these kinds of discussions need to remain limited to Pakistani members.

It's bad enough trying to tamp down on allegations of 'favoritism' towards Indians/Arabs/Iranians/Shia/Sunni etc in such discussions between Pakistanis, but the inclusion of even the most well intentioned Indians is a recipe for derailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom