What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derailing again and again ... now bringing in quotes from other threads into this.

@SQ8 @forcetrip ... can you see to this professional sc*m please. He declared that he was out and now completely derailing the thread.

Derailing again and again ... now bringing in quotes from other threads into this.

@SQ8 @forcetrip ... can you see to this professional sc*m please. He declared that he was out and now completely derailing the thread.

Just report that particular post and one of the mods will check and see where it breaks forum rules. I don't see which quotes are from the other thread cause you haven't quoted it. Now I am seeing the first problem with the disengagement plan.

Just report that particular post and one of the mods will check and see where it breaks forum rules. I don't see which quotes are from the other thread cause you haven't quoted it. Now I am seeing the first problem with the disengagement plan.

We were told to stay clear of their CoC thread ... and these people should be told to stay away from this.

No favouritism.

Your list of Indian trolls (not the first time) suggests you even know who these trolls are. What you fail to grasp is these trolls as this Nilu Pule did yesterday are on a regular basis starting threads to create anamosity and build anti Pakistani feeling on the site - leading to bans. This behavior creates a vibrant response from Pakistan members like the 2 you have mentioned above. Putting both in the same catagory is offensive and below par. It shows that you still cant comprehend the reason why these members dont want to engage with Indians.

What an awkward example!

Nilu Pule is a distinguished and long-standing member of my 'ignore' list. There are many who are disagreeable and unacceptable to other Indians.

And your reaction to their effusions is not to report them but to assault all Indians?

Wow. Mature and well-thought through. That is what I think. About Donald Trump's policies and actions.

Disengagement would require an end to publicly visible engagement, which you are in fact doing with this post, even if it is to draw moderator attention to something.

Proper disengagement would require you to refrain from expressing your views about something in public and instead using the report post feature. Please also keep in mind that tagging moderators publicly is one of the more inefficient ways to get our attention because the tags typically get lost in all the other notifications/alerts we receive.

Reporting a post puts it in the moderator queue where the first available moderator will likely see it and the notifications for reported posts do not go away for us until we manually click 'resolve' on the report.

:lol: ... here comes the seed of an exiled convict britisher Islamophobe with his 2p analysis!

Recruiter is the one you quoted. He joined PDF to recruit likeminded to form an IT cell to counter his Sanghi/RSS brethren and current Indian government - after being banned on FB and Twitter! He made that disclosure in another thread. So worry about Indian terrorism exporters like him, instead of those who are just proposing that Indians are put on a shit-list.

Lol.. I have no axe to grind with you, Ignore all you want and who you want, Doesn't matter an iota to me, you're just another simple recruit of a larger agenda to make a respectable defense forum in to something else.. Good day

Let me help.

OP is on my ignore list as per agreed SOPs between the two of us.

The forum allows post quoted below from title holders.

I just want @Slav Defence opinion on this specially when that Arab professional @Khafee is still banned.

You'll figure it out in time.

These are not rational people. Look at the examples that they use for fuelling their passion. Each and every one of them has been put down by some Indian or a group of Indians, either where they live abroad, or where they work. If they have not, they turn out to be like you, or like Rusty, or like Indus Pakistan: strong and self-confident, self-reliant, patriotic about your country of settlement, and concerned about irrational hatred of fascist Indians for your country of origin. Not running around in small circles, trying to isolate themselves, like the hero who mentioned blissfully that he has shifted to an office with no Indians - the pinnacle of achievement for him, and a telling commentary on what he must have gone through before. Look at their posts and see for yourself. The core three or four people are all uniformly of this type. They have been put down and humiliated elsewhere, so they come here to figure out how to stamp out the peril at the source.

Good luck!

Lol.. I have no axe to grind with you, Ignore all you want and who you want, Doesn't matter an iota to me, you're just another simple recruit of a larger agenda to make a respectable defense forum in to something else.. Good day

You accusing other Pakistani members of being terrorist and recruiting on PDF is unacceptable.

Thanks @Joe Shearer, I wrote those post(s) with the courage of conviction knowing this might not go well with many other PDF members from this side.

And wrote that with a heavy heart...

We respect your views and right to give your viewpoint. Do not let the Indian trolls convince you otherwise.

You are our Pakistani brother, always stay blessed.

A radical solution is needed to stop the infestation. It may be long-term or short-term, we will see how it goes.

If less posters respond to trolls, there will be less derailment of threads. That is the whole point.

Your words not mine

And below are yours ...

He has a more sinister agenda, Wont stop with Indians.. Few others are just caught in to his patronizing sweet words, Inc few Mods and even sensible (except his near psychotic hate for dogs :D) @jamahir

I have been a silent observer, It's a classic case of a recruiter

Ok. I think this thread is losing focus from both sides. I am a bit lost. If someone wants to open a thread on not initiating with a group of people it is perfectly fine if its not abusive and I would suggest Indians to stop riling them up for entertainment purposes and let them see if it works.

And below are yours ...

Yeah, Please highlight where terrorism is mentioned and as i mentioned i have no axe to grind with you or few others here, Most are Pakistani nationalists so it's inevitable your lack of tolerance to Indian nationalists but that's not my crux of the matter

Btw dont you think you're contradicting yourself by repeatedly engaging with those you appeal others to boycott ? Entertaining thread nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom