What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is 1.5b weak.
indeed

we'll probably have to offload a few

where should we start ?

right up north might be a good place.. shit rots from the head down they say.

hmm.

@Verve

Kiddo, I'm having some drama in real life as well. My priorities have to shift elsewhere.

I'm giving you and your gang a LONG break. You won't be hearing from me so enjoy this forum in my absence.

:yahoo:
Take care
Shantanu

Ask them direct questions
Maybe this forum should have a policy
We do want to learn about cultures so if you happen to be from this Hinduvta land called India then you should follow certain rules and restrictions.
1. Introduce yourself on this forum from the culture you belong too if you are from Bihar then say you are Bihari if you are Gujrati say you are Gujarati but don't say you are Indian. We are doing you a favour by introducing this rule for your own good.
2. If you are Sikh then Introduce yourself as Khalistani.
3. INDIA a name not chosen by the people of the region but by the masters of the region so if you introduce yourself as an Indian then we hold the right to question your slave mentality and its nothing personal but "Facts"
4. Restriction of Indian background to have an opnion or be able to comment on Pakiatani domestic issues at all.
All Indians should go thru verification and follow the protocols. We need to rid Pk defence of Indian curse. But you are always welcomed as " Gujrati, Bihari, Bengali, and if you are Sikh with some honor introduce yourself as Khalistani not as a slave Indian.

How did we get to a situation where we do not matter? One small reason would be that we do not know how to communicate our point of view without being over emotional. No one with the facts that are available about Kashmir can argue in simple terms about it being civilized.
Absolutely.

I've been complaining about this for years, specifically when it comes to Pakistani commentators or Pakistanis in general abroad - they take this 'politically correct' route where, at best, they try to paint any India-Pakistan discussion in 'equal-equal' terms. The Indians for the most part, and this is really damaging when seen in the context of the existing biases and perceptions towards Pakistan, do not shy away from forcefully projecting a very pro-Indian point of view and attacking Pakistan.

So when you look at the entire exchange overall, it's Pakistan and Pakistan's point of view that ends up losing. And it isn't just Pakistani academics, journalists and commentators invited to present the Pakistani point of view to Western audiences, our leadership, until Imran Khan, was just as bad.

Imran Khan has vocalized the Pakistani point of view on Kashmir, but he's done it by focusing on the people, talking about the dispute in human terms rather than territorial claims, about the bloodshed and atrocities perpetrated by the Indian security forces and government and the right of the Kashmiris to choose their destiny via plebiscite.

Has the Satyagraha been called off? Why are you guys talking? Kya decide hua?

images

Absolutely.

I've been complaining about this for years, specifically when it comes to Pakistani commentators or Pakistanis in general abroad - they take this 'politically correct' route where, at best, they try to paint any India-Pakistan discussion in 'equal-equal' terms. The Indians for the most part, and this is really damaging when seen in the context of the existing biases and perceptions towards Pakistan, do not shy away from forcefully projecting a very pro-Indian point of view and attacking Pakistan.

So when you look at the entire exchange overall, it's Pakistan and Pakistan's point of view that ends up losing. And it isn't just Pakistani academics, journalists and commentators invited to present the Pakistani point of view to Western audiences, our leadership, until Imran Khan, was just as bad.

Imran Khan has vocalized the Pakistani point of view on Kashmir, but he's done it by focusing on the people, talking about the dispute in human terms rather than territorial claims, about the bloodshed and atrocities perpetrated by the Indian security forces and government and the right of the Kashmiris to choose their destiny via plebiscite.

So then even by your own deduction, we need to stamp out anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim racism on PDF by indians and to cull their anti-Pakistani agenda on our forums.

with people of different dissenting views...Sanghis too.

This part of your post was hard to swallow. If you have the courage of the convictions you have expressed here, open a thread for it, and I will post into it a series of videos on revisionism in Indian history, and sociology and culture, and you can see, not the thin film of politics that is on display here, but the rest of the iceberg. You will then see why conversations with Sanghis is ill-making for me.

I would like to send a recommendation to the mod's and site admins to have just 2 main sections in this forum: a CHILD section, and an ADULT section.

The Child section is where the OP and his friends can create their own circle-jerks, and the same goes with other users like Nilu Pule, Bagheera etc. All of them can do whatever they want in the Child section.

In the Adult section, all remaining Defence.pk users can have civilized debates. The only qualification is you should be 21 and above, mentally. :smitten:

@Joe Shearer

I have, to be truthful, often wistfully wished for a divide, but in my mind, it was based on the number of posts on defence, below 1,000 and above 1,000. Those with above 1,000 in defence being allowed to post freely wherever they wished; those below, to be restricted to defence threads. But it has its flaws, as the kind of shrill fishmarket manners on display (by both sides) elsewhere can be imagined without difficulty in a defence thread as well.

I learned to differentiate between a lobby with hateful ideology and common similar people, learned to hate the country policies and still not hating the common man, the children and mothers, the poor downtrodden and people with no hope and with no fault of theirs to be hated just because they live in India.

As someone has said the common enemy in India and Pakistan is the mismanagement and the related poverty, the extreme discrepancies in rich and poor, lack of housing, health and right education.

Yes I hate the politicians and the leaders there, but I can't hate the children who are just like ours, the mothers who are like ours, the sisters and daughters who are alike than different.

I wish I was allowed a positive rating in this section of the forum.

those are your reasons

And your hate and spite and envy are due to your reasons, by the same logic.

Shouldn't you be fixing your reasons, instead of trying to 'fix' India and Indians at large?

I will visit my enemy more. Just to have a clear vision, where to hit, in case I want to..

Oh gosh! It wasn't because of my tea, then? Or the Osmania biscuits??

So then even by your own deduction, we need to stamp out anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim racism on PDF by indians and to cull their anti-Pakistani agenda on our forums.
If by 'culling' you mean encouraging and mentoring more Pakistanis to use rational, logical and civil rebuttals to Indian arguments, then yes.

With respect to outright abuse, racism and xenophobia, yes - the moderators already act on that, and we act on it regardless of whether it is a Pakistani or Indian. Too many Pakistanis seem to have trouble distinguishing between Hinduism and Hindutva. Too many Pakistanis have trouble understanding the need to respect other faiths, including Hinduism - these Pakistanis just make our job harder and end up helping out Indians who want to find something to bash Pakistan with.

The real world isn't PDF, where you can have Pakistani moderators 'delete' Indian comments and claims. You still need to argue and present a proper Pakistani point of view. If the argument becomes repetitive and is rehashed again and again, moderators will step in and make a judgement call. For example, when it comes to discussing the UNSC Resolutions on Kashmir, I usually just link to an existing sticky thread that I have bookmarked and if a member wants to keep discussing the issue, I politely redirect them to the sticky and delete the posts.

Be smart and efficient about how you engage. Utilize existing discussions and threads on topics that come up frequently and redirect discussions to those threads. Report posts where abuse or trolling occurs and let the moderators handle the rest.

This part of your post was hard to swallow. If you have the courage of the convictions you have expressed here, open a thread for it, and I will post into it a series of videos on revisionism in Indian history, and sociology and culture, and you can see, not the thin film of politics that is on display here, but the rest of the iceberg. You will then see why conversations with Sanghis is ill-making for me.

I know and has experienced first hand how difficult it is to talk and engage with Sanghis and the ilks, but that has let me understand how hardwired their mind is to hatred and bigotry and I now understand them better, how and what and when to talk, when to engage and disengage.

And the other thing is, and this is strange that Sanghis and Andhbhakts might not harbor the extreme hatred for people on the other side of the border, than the hatred and bigotry they reserve and show to their own liberal/open minded Indians, your kind of open minded people.

Where the hell are you guys?

I have been sleeping the sleep of the just. This is MOST uninteresting. What is there about people who have suffered personal humiliations and slights taking it out where they think they can retaliate without consequences, in a way that conceals them and their identity? Surely the reason why this is going on is clear to you, just as the reasons why those vermin the ones_who_must_not_be_named come to a Pakistani forum filled with Muslims should be clear to all of us.

I have, to be truthful, often wistfully wished for a divide, but in my mind, it was based on the number of posts on defence, below 1,000 and above 1,000. Those with above 1,000 in defence being allowed to post freely wherever they wished; those below, to be restricted to defence threads. But it has its flaws, as the kind of shrill fishmarket manners on display (by both sides) elsewhere can be imagined without difficulty in a defence thread as well.

I wish I was allowed a positive rating in this section of the forum.

I know and has experienced first hand how difficult it is to talk and engage with Sanghis and the ilks, but that has let me understand how hardwired their mind is to hatred and bigotry and I now understand them better, how and what and when to talk, when to engage and disengage.

And the other thing is, and this is strange that Sanghis and Andhbhakts might not harbor the extreme hatred for people on the other side of the border, than the hatred and bigotry they reserve and show to their own liberal/open minded Indians, your kind of open minded people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom