What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This supremacists sc*m apologised twice in another thread whilst simultaneously mock. It's in their blood, they just can't help it. Ram-Ram-Stab, Ram-Ram-Stab ...

Asking them to reflect is too tasking for their brains. It causes major misfires due to the strong supremacist bridges.

Go cry some more. Do you want a large chocolate bar?:undecided:

and even sensible (except his near psychotic hate for dogs :D) @jamahir

Heh heh.

I have been a silent observer, It's a classic case of a recruiter

I haven't been following this thread so I don't know who you and Shantanu are talking about. So who ?

Oh, so he hates dogs as well? That's very low of him. Now I know why I could never like this person.

What do you mean "as well" ?

And I am a cat person.

Extra vicious? You're on an international forum posting man - not hand to hand conflict on the Ladakh border with Chinese troops - calm down - im sure they will survive.

What is more concerning is your attempt to belittle these members by calling them children. This shows us the agitation and attempting to show "soft trollism". Just because they are frustrating at the constant abuse and crap posted by Indians - doesn't merit or give you the right to try a put down on these members.

Your list of Indian trolls (not the first time) suggests you even know who these trolls are. What you fail to grasp is these trolls as this Nilu Pule did yesterday are on a regular basis starting threads to create anamosity and build anti Pakistani feeling on the site - leading to bans. This behavior creates a vibrant response from Pakistan members like the 2 you have mentioned above. Putting both in the same catagory is offensive and below par. It shows that you still cant comprehend the reason why these members dont want to engage with Indians.

You are now down in my estimations - i suggest you have a think and decipher again - what has led to Pakistani members being frustrated to the level that they have taken this course of action.
I will of course continue to voice and call out any Indians who are trolling and talking crap.

You're mistaken if you think I'm painting all Pakistanis as *xyz.

This particular user is behaving like a Prima donna. That's why he createe this childish thread. If you don't like someone here, you're free to block that person.

You want to be his nanny, or maybe you're already part of his playgroud group of little imps, that's your choice.

I did try to reconcile him with a bar of chocolate. Maybe he wants PS4? o_O

Also read what @forcetrip @masterchief_mirza or @N-Siddiqui have said in this thread. I 100% concur with their approach. You can be as much of an India-hater as you like, but if you're goimg to throw a hissy fit like Verve and other man-children are prone to do, then don't be surprised at others laughing and mocking them.

Heh heh.

I haven't been following this thread so I don't know who you and Shantanu are talking about. So who ?

What do you mean "as well" ?

And I am a cat person.

Oh I didn't know he was referring to you. Sorry about any misunderstanding. I thought it was a certain Pakistani poster he had in mind.

@Musings

Please do not engage again ... he will keep regurgitating the same over and over ..

Yep - was going to but realize you are indeed bang on the mark.
You can take a horse to water but forcing it to drink is another matter.

Have you noticed i confronted jbgt90 a few posts ago - and because he is cornered - has gone into stealth mode and disappeared. Too embarrassed to speak up for himself.

@Musings

Please do not engage again ... he will keep regurgitating the same over and over ..

But isn't that their main hardwired trait that differentiates them from the rest of humanity? The same reason why it is COMPLETELY pointless to engage or communicate with them? The propensity to keep repeating the same propaganda and fairy tales again and again WITHOUT any facts, credible evidence or ANY ounce of truth or reality WHATSOEVER. This is a question of quality assurance rather than anything else.

Oh no kid , i am just following your wishes to disengage with us Indians, rightly so !!! after all you seem so obsessed with us that you could not even last to the end of the thread without quoting us.:lol:

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem
This is the reason I will continue calling out sh1t stirring Indian trolls - when I see shit I will point it out and leather it in their faces especially one that is lower than the rest put together like this one.
Now indian tell me why you start threads highlighting Pakistan has petrol shortages a month ago? What economical viable or commercial interest does a little Indian has like you in a situation over the border? Why do you put up troll fest posts like that and encourage your trolls to post and sit back?
You pride yourself on having no infractions but we know what your elk do hence the creation of this thread. You think your clever and can get away with soft trollism but you can’t now - because you been exposed.
You pick on @HalfMoon thinking he’s an easy target? Mods have checked his IP address and confirmed his status - that’s good enough for me - now you answer the friggin question - why do you encourage others to troll by looking up bad things going on in Pakistan and post them on here - answer the question without ducking and calling me son - which is another one of your immature taunts trying to belittle a member.

This is a post i did a few pages back and this retard conveniently ignores then tries to launch another post.
We need to keep exposing low forms of human like this so it starts sinking in - we wont tolerate this.
He avoids the question and continues - shows how little self respect they have

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem
This is the reason I will continue calling out sh1t stirring Indian trolls - when I see shit I will point it out and leather it in their faces especially one that is lower than the rest put together like this one.
Now indian tell me why you start threads highlighting Pakistan has petrol shortages a month ago? What economical viable or commercial interest does a little Indian has like you in a situation over the border? Why do you put up troll fest posts like that and encourage your trolls to post and sit back?
You pride yourself on having no infractions but we know what your elk do hence the creation of this thread. You think your clever and can get away with soft trollism but you can’t now - because you been exposed.
You pick on @HalfMoon thinking he’s an easy target? Mods have checked his IP address and confirmed his status - that’s good enough for me - now you answer the friggin question - why do you encourage others to troll by looking up bad things going on in Pakistan and post them on here - answer the question without ducking and calling me son - which is another one of your immature taunts trying to belittle a member.

This is a post i did a few pages back and this retard conveniently ignores then tries to launch another post.
We need to keep exposing low forms of human like this so it starts sinking in - we wont tolerate this.
He avoids the question and continues - shows how little self respect they have

Disengage bro ... if you are going to quote them, remove their username so that they don't get the notification. Make it difficult for them to continue in the thread.

Disengage bro ... if you are going to quote them, remove their username so that they don't get the notification. Make it difficult for them to continue in the thread.
He cant disengage , he is so obsessed with us that even in a thread dedicated to ignoring us Indians he is not able to do it.
One has to just say some random thing and he will respond . its the reason why i believe this disengagement wont work .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom