What's new

Pakistani Style Tram in Melbourne

wow, that's nice. i wonder what the locals think of this?

btw, it is close looking like pakistani-style, only thing missing now are the hundreds of people hanging on to it at every spot lol

Locals enjoy it as it is considered a cultural thing , Melbourne is Full of Pakistanis and this tram is specially famous among Pakistani students coming to study here.

I have seen Australians getting into the tram and loving it as it is a cultural piece of art , since Victorians are trying to become a Multicultural society it is quite impressive.

There is another Place where the basic Info about Pakistan has been placed in Urdu , i stared at it for quite a while when i saw it for the first time.

:pakistan:

nice pics - amazing - thanks for sharing

I have seen this Tram in Melbourne. Those pictures are next to the Parliament house on Spring Street.
Its a great piece of Art.:yahoo: The locals were fascinated by so much colour and decorations on what is a generally a plan white colour Tram.

I have seen this Tram in Melbourne. Those pictures are next to the Parliament house on Spring Street.
Its a great piece of Art.:yahoo: The locals were fascinated by so much colour and decorations on what is a generally a plan white colour Tram.

I just love the way they wash these things while on the run :lol:

This was almost 5 years back when we had the common wealth games here in melbourne in 2006. Another exhibit of multiculturalism in Melbourne.:tup:

A few fast facts about the Melbourne Trams
• Lastest Tram Network in the World
• The Tram Network has been in service for over 100 years.
• Six Types of Trams - W-Class, Z-Class, A-class, B-class, C-Class and D-Class.
• Around 80% of Melbourne’s tram network shares road space with other vehicles.
• The average speed of a tram is 16 km/h

Yarra Trams Website

www.khojit.com.au

Back
Top Bottom