What's new

Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student: Anger in China

Oh man,
You added 2 days of an average chines income by typing just English alphabet. I envy you.

you are silly
you cant denial your failed state chronic rapists mode
you cant accused me of earning on PDF
I come here for fun, I have said this a million times already
If I can made the money by writing on PDF which could be equalled to your months pay, I would donate it to my Country's poor. 
When did the rape happened?
Do you know when the rape actually happened? What are the reporting dates you are quoting?

1. happening is not the key
2. these are not regarded as headline news
3. the place of occurrence is overseas, confirmation of news, negotiation for using and reportin the news with the original news agency and also translation take time

1. happening is not the key
2. these are not regarded as headline news
3. the place of origin is overseas, confirmation and translation take time

Now, Sir,please listen with patience that this exactly was one of the points which was being discussed. What was a matter of acrimony among main land Chinese was this was not reported in any Chinese media in time. As you have a different point of view on this context I accept this logic.

you are silly
you cant denial your failed state chronic rapists mode
you cant accused me of earning on PDF
I come here for fun, I have said this a million times already
If I can made the money by writing on PDF which could be equalled to your months pay, I would donate it to my Country's poor.

Man,

Why are U angry so much. After all I pray almighty for well being of Chinese Girls.

Months pay?????

24 centX?=3000 USD?

Now, Sir,please listen with patience that this exactly was one of the points which was being discussed. What was a matter of acrimony among main land Chinese was this was not reported in any Chinese media in time. As you have a different point of view on this context I accept this logic.

you people are just pathetic

first, the cheerleaders were posting the same news twice
second, you are searching for non-reporting and the cheerleaders slander and mindless accusation of a case of blockade and news ban but FAILED as the reporting of the news are abundantly reported
third you said it is not on time and I have explained with good reasons these kind of news are not necessarily on time!

what is more to say from your kingdom of rapists? Try to rank us as your equal? You are unique in rapes! 
Man,

Why are U angry so much. After all I pray almighty for well being of Chinese Girls.

Months pay?????

24 centX?=3000 USD?

I am taking a lunch break and having fun
why dont you say $3 million

you people are just pathetic

first, the cheerleaders were posting the same news twice
second, you are searching for non-reporting and the cheerleaders slander and mindless accusation of a case of blockade and news ban but FAILED as the reporting of the news are abundantly reported
third you said it is not on time and I have explained with good reasons these kind of news are not necessarily on time!

Do you take some energy drugs? Since you don't have patience to read neither comprehend,Chill;if you want to fight join some boxing club.

The case is not investigated completely, indian can't wait to post it here.
Even the official have criminal, so what? what will you prove? China is worse than indian in rape?
If the richest of indian is richer than that of china, so mean india is richer than china?

Too much rape happened in india, now drag china in, what a weird mentality! that's why we call india a loser country!
All these remind me that A indian post the report that the athlete piss in public in the marathon in China, loser is loser, no talk, their performance will tell us, why they are loser, far behind China!

Do you take some energy drugs? Since you don't have patience to read neither comprehend,Chill;if you want to fight join some boxing club.

it it all you pathetic people from a failed state who has started all these and more pathetic cheerleaders join in the frey! now who is orchestrating all the shitt which only serves to expose the kingdom of rapists more!

it it all you pathetic people from a failed state who has started all these and more pathetic cheerleaders join in the frey! now who is orchestrating all the shitt which only serves to expose the kingdom of rapists more!
Do you have constipation? :D Such a nagging parrot you are.

The case is not investigated completely, indian can't wait to post it here.
Even the official have criminal, so what? what will you prove? China is worse than indian in rape?
If the richest of indian is richer than that of china, so mean india is richer than china?

Too much rape happened in india, now drag china in, what a weird mentality! that's why we call india a loser country!
All these remind me that A indian post the report that the athlete piss in public in the marathon in China, loser is loser, no talk, their performance will tell us, why they are loser, far behind China!

exactly!
Another epic failure from the people of the kingdom of rapists
india - the failed state, you are unique in all the rape cases.
See my post # 29! 
Do you have constipation? :D Such a nagging parrot you are.

kid, I am in perfect health
diarrhea is your chronic killer among all other woes including rapes in your failed state!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom