What's new

Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student: Anger in China

you people are just pathetic

first, the cheerleaders were posting the same news twice
second, you are searching for non-reporting and the cheerleaders slander and mindless accusation of a case of blockade and news ban but FAILED as the reporting of the news are abundantly reported
third you said it is not on time and I have explained with good reasons these kind of news are not necessarily on time!

what is more to say from your kingdom of rapists? Try to rank us as your equal? You are unique in rapes! 

I am taking a lunch break and having fun
why dont you say $3 million

Simply because it INR 1,80,000 is USD 3000 (Approx).

I do not surprised that you find it difficult to believe.

Almost all professionally qualified experienced person get this salary in India.

Finance Manager (IN) Salary

And this is equivalent to 3000X6 = 18000 USD in terms of PPP. Life is comfortable with good wishes of friends like you. Come to India. We will enjoy.

Last edited:
Some people sure love topics about rape. Does that give you virtue orgasm?

广东官员在澳洲被控性侵导游 单位领导称非公派_央广网
昨日下午,广东省城乡规划设计研究院行政部的一名负责人在接受南都记者采访时称,涉案者确系该院副院长宋劲松。《时代报》提及宋劲松时称他是一名“代表团 成员”,但负责人证实,宋于今年8月持因私出国护照赴澳大利亚,行程并不是由院方安排的。此后院方并未与他取得联系,院方也是在看到外媒相关报道后才发现 此事。
According to this, the Guangdong Urban and Rural Planning and Design Institute deny what stated in the news report by The Age Australia. That the incident happened when he is an official delegate.

They claimed the accused visit Australia in a private capacity.

The institute found out about the incident only after foreign media report it.

The accused was arrested in august and stay in Melbourne for 3 months awaiting trial. This is just an ordinary crime until he applied to be allowed to travel back to China. I think this is when it was revealed his official position in order to get bail. And this is also when he made it into Australian national news.

The Age - Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student
A member of a Chinese delegation to Melbourne has been charged with raping a university student tour guide assigned to his group.

Jingsong Song, 43, the head of a Chinese government urban planning institute, has been reporting daily to police in Melbourne since his arrest and extradition from NSW three months ago.

One hell of a headline, isn't it? Probably make SCMP jump with joy when they see it.

Just how did he become a member of a Chinese delegation?

Song was bailed in August, on strict conditions that included surrendering his passport with orders he not leave Victoria or Australia, on charges that included two allegations of digital rape.
digital rape - The act of using fingers to violate and force a sexual and violent act upon an unwilling victim.

In support of the application, defence barrister Daniel Gurvich said the prosecution case could not be regarded as strong given the "level of intoxication" of his client and the woman and the content of pretext conversations.

Based on evidence in the brief, Ms Bakos said the woman was "so blind drunk she can't possibly consent".
Ms Bakos is the Magistrate. That logic has quite a few implication. Really not sure how a Chinese could understand how the relevant law work in a western country. Is it common knowledge even in the west?

南都记者从《时代报》记者处了解到,宋劲松在墨尔本被指控的罪名为“指奸”,即以手指侵犯被害人下体。澳大利亚维多利亚州的法律规定,强奸(包括指奸)最高刑罚为终身监禁。

而根据中华人民共和国刑法,这一行为不构成强奸罪,所涉罪名为“强制猥亵妇女罪”。我国刑法第237条规定,以暴力、胁迫或者其他方法强制猥亵妇女或者侮辱妇女的,处五年以下有期徒刑或者拘役。
According to this, digital rape(finger rape) carry a maximum penalty of life(!!!!) in Australia. But in Chinese law, it is not considered as rape but as coercive indecency/indecent assault, carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison.

根据刑法第7条规定,中华人民共和国国家工作人员和军人在中华人民共和国领域外犯中国刑法规定之罪的,适用刑法。同时刑法第10条规定,凡在中华人 民共和国领域外犯罪,依照本法应当负刑事责任的,虽然经过外国审判,仍然可以依照本法追究,但是在外国已经受过刑法处罚的,可以免除或者减轻处罚。
  因此,中国法院对宋劲松在国外的行为具有刑事管辖权。若宋劲松弃保或被墨尔本法院判处罪名成立,中国法院仍然可以强制猥亵妇女罪追究其刑事责任。
Basically, this stated that Chinese law has jurisdiction of Chinese subject even if the crime is committed oversea. No matter if he skip bail or found guilty in Australia, China can prosecute him for the same crime. But if he has been punished oversea, that fact would be taken into consideration.

What that mean is the guy is in DEEP SHXT!

So this guy went to Australia for a visit. Flirt and get really drunk with the tour guide girl, and in the state of intoxication and in the moment of indiscretion may or may not has violated the girl with his finger. And got in hot water.

But because he work for Chinese government, he make it to international news and has his name all over Chinese network. His life/career is probably ruined.

Maybe what he did is stupid, but does he really deserved such a severe punishment?

Last edited:
I'm sure rape happens in all countries. What I am disputing here is the systematic rape that occur in India is unlike any other country. It's disgusting.

...Even if we consider it's 'systematic' for the sake of debate but the REAL question is, how do you know it's unlike your country when you don't have any data/statistics on rape whatsoever.....it could be worse in your country.....and from whatever data available from non-Chinese sources, we've proved that the situation is actually worse in China than any other country.......you should be disgusted with yourself....but shamelessly you feel otherwise.....

Last edited:
...Even if we consider it's 'systematic' for the sake of debate but the REAL question is, how do your know it's unlike your country when your don't have any data/statistics on rape whatsoever.....it could be worse in your country.....and from whatever data available from non-Chinese sources, we've proved that the situation is actually worse in China than any other country.......you should be disgusted with yourself....but shamelessly you feel otherwise.....

Dont drag us brutally down to your level!
We are nothing as remotely close to the horrible status as the failed state! 
Simply because it INR 1,80,000 is USD 3000 (Approx).

I do not surprised that you find it difficult to believe.

Almost all professionally qualified experienced person get this salary in India.

Finance Manager (IN) Salary
And this is equivalent to 3000X6 = 18000 USD in terms of PPP. Life is comfortable with good wishes of friends like you. Come to India. We will enjoy.

there is nothing for you to brag about
for similar positions we are receiving equal or better pays
Just check out the per capita GDP on China vs india

Dont drag us brutally down to your level!
We are nothing as remotely close to the horrible status as the failed state! 

there is nothing for you to brag about
for similar positions we are receiving equal or better pays
Just check out the per capita GDP on China vs india

When I said that you may not be receiving the same or more amount? I do not know why you guys are driven by your inferiority complex every time? You always expose your idiocy by replying something which we do not say at all. If you are getting that in China than probably you will not surprised and question that.

When I said that you may not be receiving the same or more amount? I do not know why you guys are driven by your inferiority complex every time? You always expose your idiocy by replying something which we do not say at all. If you are getting that in China than probably you will not surprised and question that.

that is not any handsome amount to brag with cheerleader from a failed state. it looks good for you poor guys but not for us!

the intention of you cheerleaders to slander China to be on the same rotten breath as the failed state and the kingdom of rape is now an epic fail

Get it cheerleader

that is not any handsome amount to brag with cheerleader from a failed state. it looks good for you poor guys but not for us!

the intention of you cheerleaders to slander China to be on the same rotten breath as the failed state and the kingdom of rape is now an epic fail

Get it cheerleader

See you are a typical semieducated moronic chines Idiot. You do not know the meaning of Cheer leader. Cheerleaders are the one who cheers for others. I write the posts for me or my country so I am not a cheerleader. But how can I expect you to understand the meaning of words before writing the comment? After all you are educated in a system which has unmatched poor standard.

Rest of your post shows your frustration and your level of maturity. You simply expose yourself when you write your funny post. We enjoyed that at the cost of you being laughable on forum. So please continue.

Last edited:
See you are a typical semieducated moronic chines Idiot. You do not know the meaning of Cheer leader. Cheerleaders are the one who cheers for others. I write the posts for me or my country so I am not a cheerleader. But how can I expect you to understand the meaning of words before writing the comment? After all you are educated in a system which has unmatched poor standard.

Rest of your post shows your frustration and your level of maturity. You simply expose yourself when you write your funny post. We enjoy that at the cost of you being laughable on forum. So please continue.

just chill out cheerleader!

only about 20k rape cases per year in india???

Your fellow indians won't believe that is the case. You must be beyond stupid to believe that number.

Nah not really - No one here certainly that "beyond" stupid enough to compare a 2007 report to a 2013 one!!!...and afterall stats and reports are not compiled to please the 50 cents army!!!!

Who are these arseholes talking sh*t about my country?

Same here Bro!!! who are these A$$holes talking shit about my country?

2007 or 2013, it won't matter much. No country's crime rate, no matter it is rape or other type of crimes, will change dramatically.

If there is a 20% to 30% increase or decrease, that would have been dramatic already.

a merely 20k rape cases per year in india??? such number won't make any sense in either year. That is simple a joke considering the widespread raping customs in india.

Nah not really - No one here certainly that "beyond" stupid enough to compare a 2007 report to a 2013 one!!!...and afterall stats and reports are not compiled to please the 50 cents army!!!!

Same here Bro!!! who are these A$$holes talking shit about my country?

Back
Top Bottom