What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

It doesn't matter what the other side of the story is. You don't cross international borders at any cost, period.
Hi,

Or perhaps that's how BSF would like you to know it as such.

Thats why its important to hear other side of story. One cannot come o judgement by looking at one side of picture

Hi,
True, your this part speaks it all. They are doing whatever they like in BD. From ensuring Haseena submission to border killing

They are protecting their border on the other side of BD border. For Hasina they are killing one in a month. And using rubber bullet. And handing over caught people peacefully. Otherwise this death number could be Hundreds in a single month.

You were all better off under our rule East Pakistani.

Yes, there could be better East Pakistan under Pakistan. But no Bangali.

You were all better off under our rule East Pakistani.

until they were with Pakistan they had their dignity and were truly a sovereign state but after becoming bangladesh i only see them being killed by indians and border violations are done with out any resistance

if india like this violate our border we also give the answer in return

Hi,

Or perhaps that's how BSF would like you to know it as such.

Thats why its important to hear other side of story. One cannot come o judgement by looking at one side of picture
I think we are going in circles now. You need to read up on international laws. What one needs to do when crossing borders. Passports, visas and immigration department are there for a reason.
All the aliens were killed on our side of the border. They are into drug, cattle smuggling, human trafficking. The are armed and dangerous.
One doesn't stop and ask their side of the story when one is being fired upon.

Another one?! LAWL.

Rangers keeping savages at bay I see. Good job fellas!!

Happy hunting

Yes, lawl the same when your soldiers get killed in retaliation...

I think we are going in circles now. You need to read up on international laws. What one needs to do when crossing borders. Passports, visas and immigration department are there for a reason.
All the aliens were killed on our side of the border. They are into drug, cattle smuggling, human trafficking. The are armed and dangerous.
One doesn't stop and ask their side of the story when one is being fired upon.
Hi,

I am unaware of such policy to kill and harass.

Although this is what I am aware of.

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border | Brad Adams | Comment is free | The Guardian

They are protecting their border on the other side of BD border. For Hasina they are killing one in a month. And using rubber bullet. And handing over caught people peacefully. Otherwise this death number could be Hundreds in a single month.
Hi,
That's another way to satisfy the masters.

But, I dont think most dehsis would agree, such as this one Indian Border Security Force (BSF) Stop killing Bangladeshi At The Border - About | Facebook

There is no master idiot. There is your fcking brain which is trying to score points
Hi,
Please dont prove that you are a low life benagli troll.
A typical reaction when a person cant handle the arguments.

@Horus @waz @Oscar

cAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS PARTICULAR ABUSIVE POST.

I find this particular poster very abusive and disgusting

More Indians killed. Peace is out of the window... :disagree:

another loss of life sad

Strange such things always happen when India seems to be willing to actually begin talks. RIP the BSF Trooper.

This is happening because Pakistani Army is pulling the strings from behind.
We all know the Indian and Pakistani PM are meeting in Ufa. Pakistani army wants to spoil the party.

The very reason for existence of Pakistani army, it's power and it's popularity in Pakistan is in being an effective and capable force that claims to be a worth adversary of Indian army. If the two countries come closer, well then the relevance of Pakistani army within it's own country reduces and so it's ideology becomes irrelevant. Hence Pakistani army will do whatever it takes to stop the two countries from getting close.

Last time we didnt allow Rohingya waves in BD. That is how it works here
Hi,
Oh yeah I know its official govt policy on refugess shoot to kill, Thats what Hasen said back in 2011 to Al jazeera reporter, which drew widespread condemnation.

Its true if a govt doesnt have the respect for other lives, why on earth would they bother to look into plight of their citizens being ksquated like mosquiotoes

Very shameful indeed

Pak army signal to Nawaz to show who's the real boss.

I agree about a stray bullet but all self inflicted injuries all chalked up as accidents. I don't see a new policy emerging attributing accidents to enemy fire.
Be rest assured it's not a stray bullet. There cannot be a bullet in the air unless someone pulls a trigger. Someone has to mean it and pull the trigger very carefully to actually hit somebody in the head. This is not a war zone that someone will catch a flying bullet. It was done deliberately and the timing is so perfect! Both the Indian and Pakistani PMs are meeting in Ufa. Connect the dots!

Back
Top Bottom