What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

What is the reason for this? Any idea? Are there nations more foolish than two of us? Who kill each others people and then celebrate.

Modi Nawaz talks.

RIP. This border conflict has reached into a new dimension.
Now it is obligatory for india to respond.

Ignore those key board warriors who is rejoicing the death of a BSF trooper...... Dono what was the purpose at this time??? May be to give a signal to Nawaz and Modi who were expected to meet today....... Sad lose, and what is more saddening, is that this cycle is going to continue...... God help us

Rest in peace. I hope this incident does not jeopardize Modi-Shariff talks that was perhaps intended to achieve.

Another one?! LAWL.

Rangers keeping savages at bay I see. Good job fellas!!

Happy hunting

Boom! Headshot.

Shot in the right eye??? the sniper was a great man, i would like to meet him.

Awesome sniping ....it must've been a 600 meter shot with a Styer !

Great job Pak army! Keep it up.

I think the Norwegean is a falseflagger.

Loss of life is always to be mourned be it enemy or friend. All soldiers know this, they will do their grim duty but never ever there is hint of joy or celebration for they understand too well the bravery, courage and sacrifice required to face the risks soldiers face every moment in their service to their country.

I have nothing but contempt for your attitudes.

Pakistani Army directly undermining the government. Unbelievable.

They just don't want any peace, do they.

Pakistani Army directly undermining the government. Unbelievable.

They just don't want any peace, do they.
It could be mujahids too. They are just fighting their religious battle without any fear or greed. They might not achieve anything but people of Pakistan support them. Their army or govt might not be involved. It might be common Pakistanis like zarvan windjammer etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom