What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

Is it a common practice that Jawans on the border is allowed to shot at other side using Sniper Rifles ?

I thought only motor shelling and light ,heavy arms was used .

RIP to the dead.

This Innocent Loss of lives should stop. For the Money Looting of some @$$ hole Brave Soliders are killed in all part of the world.

Now Pakistani media will start whining 'RAW KI SAZISH" when there comes an Indian disproportionate response to this...

@levina @hinduguy @third eye @Mike_Brando

What is the reason for this? Any idea? Are there nations more foolish than two of us? Who kill each others people and then celebrate.
Apparently Pakistanis and Palestinians.

While I am aware that such things happen along the LC all the time and not that one such incident will have an earth shattering effect yet I am inclined to feel there is a strong lobby in Pakistan that wilfully instigates at times when top leaders meet.

RIP brave soul. It's really pathetic.

Whenever there was a meeting between Indian and Pakistani prime minister, this sort of things were done by Pakistani army to derail any talks. This is a pattern.

Well there will be a response and then this will continue till the end of the time.

Now Pakistani media will start whining when there comes an Indian disproportionate response to this...

All Pak member are wishing and condoning the loc firings.. Meanwhile indian members talk about "revenge" and we have a PAK "Norwegian" acting like a two faced prick... Way to go boy!

Hope you get a few Brownie points for acting this way... Another Vcheng wannabe here!

Shot in the right eye??? the sniper was a great man, i would like to meet him.

This move by Pakistan is understandable. Using snipers will make the patrolling harder and infiltration easier. But I am not clear on what this infiltration will achieve other than radicalizing kashmiri youths. Pakistan is not in a position to militarily win Kashmir else it would have done so. Terrorism on the other hand has closed doors for any negotiations. After all this bloodshed we cannot give Kashmir to pakis now. This jihad has done more harm to Kashmiri's than to anyone else.

Now Pakistani media will start whining 'RAW KI SAZISH" when there comes an Indian disproportionate response to this...

image.jpg

It's a shame that only Pak has pathetic ppl such as yourself.

so its second solder ?
Yes .. RIP .

While I am aware that such things happen along the LC all the time and not that one such incident will have an earth shattering effect yet I am inclined to feel there is a strong lobby in Pakistan that wilfully instigates at times when top leaders meet.
And yet all the peace talk,dialogue initiatives have been shot down by india rather than Pak? And the ceasefire violations have increased dramatically since modi n his extremist party BJP came to power?

This move by Pakistan is understandable. Using snipers will make the patrolling harder and infiltration easier. But I am not clear on what this infiltration will achieve other than radicalizing kashmiri youths. Pakistan is not in a position to militarily win Kashmir else it would have done so. Terrorism on the other hand has closed doors for any negotiations. After all this bloodshed we cannot give Kashmir to pakis now. This jihad has done more harm to Kashmiri's than to anyone else.
So let's get this right, if an Indian soldier dies then the Indians put it down to infiltration bid and when there are casualties on the Pakistan side, what should that be translated into..... a fratricide on Indian side gone wrong or the BSF missed the target Pigeon. !!

Last edited by a moderator:

I know what your doing here norway your a fraud guy .
equating Palestinians & Pakistanis in a thread on a Soldier dying (R.I.P) when Indians are angry ?
Why ?? Sympathy for Isreal? ?? from Indians .
Rotten Heart

I dont know about you false flagger but I am damn proud of my army today! Brave chaps sacrificing so much for the nation!

So let's get this right, if an Indian soldier dies then the dot heads put it down to infiltration bid and when there are casualties on the Pakistan side, what should that be translated into..... a fratricide on Indian side gone wrong or the BSF missed the target Pigeon. !!
Losses on Pakistani side are equally unfortunate.. Of soldiers and civilians but dead terrorists are good. You can name them mujahids or whatever is correct per hadiths but for us they are terrorist scum bags.
Again what are you planning to achieve. How much have you achieved it after Hari singh acceded to India.

Back
Top Bottom