What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

I am talking 2014 , buddy.

2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in 2013 , Indian killed more on border firing and only 6 soldiers kill by your BAT team in retaliation Indian SPF gone inside PAK and done the same thing to PAK .( taken back heads) , which PAK not mentioned because of its embarrassment .

Buddy check statistics on the page I gave you

Plus where the heck you hear that? Pulling shit out your *** again kiddo? BAT team? Lmao

Check yourself , PA always tried to convert their Military causality into civilians one.

12 Pakistan rangers killed in recent firing between the troops along the border: Border Security Force - timesofindia-economictimes

Govt urged to boldly reply to Indian madness

While India said killed 12 Pak solders ( including office) , which destroyed whole post , PAK said on 3 and rest civilians. During Kargil also PA said its not its soldiers in kargil. PA always habit of lying to save itself.

this habit is started from 1971.

Buddy check statistics on the page I gave you

where you live in MARS?
didn't you know about BAT action and head taken back by PAK by killing 6 solders in 2013 ? didn't you learned that India SPF also goes inside PAK and did the same thing to PAK

Moreover , Check the OCT/ NOV/ DEC 2014 figures , where India showed who is the daddy .....? In these month you run to UN because you are getting killed in Large no.

Check the wiki carefully and read it and then analysis it.

Last edited:
All Pak member are wishing and condoning the loc firings.. Meanwhile indian members talk about "revenge" and we have a PAK "Norwegian" acting like a two faced prick... Way to go boy!

Hope you get a few Brownie points for acting this way... Another Vcheng wannabe here!

It seems to be an alarming trend that all libs bash Pakistan day and night on any channel of communication they slither their way into. From vcheng to norwegian to the clown faujihistorian to that dude from canada who now calls himself Indian. The far left liberal wannabes sell out Pakistan for taps on the head and brownie points from foreigners and indians. They are vermin just like their far right wing brothers who would do the same to Pakistan depending on their desert country of preference. Pathetic.

Great job Pak army! Keep it up.

I think the Norwegean is a falseflagger.

Most people thought he was from the first day he got here.

It seems to be an alarming trend that all libs bash Pakistan day and night on any channel of communication they slither their way into. From vcheng to norwegian to the clown faujihistorian to that dude from canada who now calls himself Indian. The far left liberal wannabes sell out Pakistan for taps on the head and brownie points from foreigners and indians. They are vermin just like their far right wing brothers who would do the same to Pakistan depending on their desert country of preference. Pathetic.

Most people thought he was from the first day he got here.
Bhai jaaan

aap kaisi baatain kar rahay hain.

Lolzzzzzz

Anyways u are right on money abt everything. And dont burn ur blood after these things, wont make an iota of difference.

Check yourself , PA always tried to convert their Military causality into civilians one.

12 Pakistan rangers killed in recent firing between the troops along the border: Border Security Force - timesofindia-economictimes

Govt urged to boldly reply to Indian madness

While India said killed 12 Pak solders ( including office) , which destroyed whole post , PAK said on 3 and rest civilians. During Kargil also PA said its not its soldiers in kargil. PA always habit of lying to save itself.

this habit is started from 1971.

Yeah blah blah blah keep crying little Indian midget..... fact of the matter is Pakistan always showed you who is big daddy in any LOC conflict

Another loss of life sad,but some thing must have happened that's why PA opened fire

Disgusting cowardly act that is to be expected from an Army like the Pakistani Army. Revenge will be served for this.

I agree. Both sides need to put in an accord, stopping all firing and actually getting on the phone if anything happened. This is very disturbing. On the other hand, who is this chick in your picture, she's hot and curvy......

Very very ironically if u notice the attitudes of both sides in this thread u wud feel like crying. Each time bsf initiates firing and does damages to our side, these indians , very indians here and on other sites literally celebrate our jawans deaths, and say there must be a reason for bsf to open fire. But here when for some reason idont know who started the exchange, but lets say our side has done,now how indians are going all melodramatic and hurt, but when the same rejoice over our losses then God knows where do their conscience go?.

What is even more interesting is that look at the reaction of all pakistani posters here, no one is feeling happy. It felt like a loss of life..and ppl are sorry despite not knowing details...........

This is the difference between indians and pakistanis.

We always end up showing sympathy but only to be backstabbed by indians yet another time.
Do u guys remember january killing of 2 of our jawans that bsf had deceptively callled over for flag lowering and then shot them and werent even letting our rangers retrieve their wounded bodies for treatment.

And bsf is very shameless, it blatantly purposefully targets civilians , like trustme they can see they are ordinary citizens in civilian attire yet they open fire at them.

I was watching a very old west made documentary on siachin conflict,in that a pakistani major was telling that there are some areas where indian forces use the citizens inside indian border as human shields. Oh welll!!! Why i am not shocked!

See this below post is an epic example of their mindsets:

Why u indians join the forums with false flags??? Netherland and dane flags ,english name and defending india.

Who said, any thing about false flag you little retarded dip shit, I live in Belgium, that is my current location. I also happen to be a Christian, yes we do have a choice to believe in whatever god we do, I know its hard for you to understand as a ****. Your mindset is that of the offspring of a globally renowned terrorist state, go anywhere and most will agree Pakistan is truly a shite hole.

Yeah blah blah blah keep crying little Indian midget..... fact of the matter is Pakistan always showed you who is big daddy in any LOC conflict

Well all this big daddy shite aside, proof is in the pudding. this was in Jan, no worries more revenge is being prepared for this BSF soldiers death.

Shameless to say the least, Pakis like you are the most delusional people anywhere in the world.

Well all this big daddy shite aside, proof is in the pudding. this was in Jan, no worries more revenge is being prepared for this BSF soldiers death.

Shameless to say the least, Pakis like you are the most delusional people anywhere in the world.
that video they(news X) are showing is special forces operation in Arnia.
you may like these..
Pak Rangers show white flag, ask BSF to stop retaliatory fire
BSF kills 4 rangers after 1 jawan dies in Pakistani firing - timesofindia-economictimes
Pakistan waves white flag after India retaliates heavily | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Back
Top Bottom