What's new

Taliban, Pakistani forces clash along border, casualties reported

Maybe Pak can send the foreign minister to engage the Taliban leadership? I’m sure he is highly capable

Miftah aka Mufta will be good.
He will start weeping there, may be they will took mercy on us.

mufta.PNG

Treat Taliban like Iran did, you'll live in peace. We've been cucking to these bRaVe AfgAn mujAhidEen who actually couldn't even fight soviets without Pakiatani, Iranian, Saudi and US support, were getting sliced by Spetsnaz like bananas.

Later on now they're claiming to defeat US while it was clear that US could stay there for another 1000 years.

Because Pakistani support to the Taliban was a lie made up by the US and Afghans to feel better about their failures.

I have read here many times Pakistani posters claiming ISI played the double game. Helped USA and the same time helped Taliban secretly. Was that rhetoric incorrect or you are changing the rhetoric because it's inconvenient now?

Why don't GHQ build DHA's right on the border and tell those savages to come and invest?

DHA Spin boldak would be great.
That'll be perfect. Launch DHA Durand and ask these bachbaz Taliban to invest in the project with all their illegal cash. Win win for both since Bachabaz won't destroy their investment and Gerluns can enjoy the tax.

That'll be perfect. Launch DHA Durand and ask these bachbaz Taliban to invest in the project with all their illegal cash. Win win for both since Bachabaz won't destroy their investment and Gerluns can enjoy the tax.
Lets make a list of possible DHA's and send it to DJ Icepyaar

I have read here many times Pakistani posters claiming ISI played the double game. Helped USA and the same time helped Taliban secretly. Was that rhetoric incorrect or you are changing the rhetoric because it's inconvenient now?
As I have said before here we never supported the Taliban as the whole, we simply supported some factions in the IEA. Major factions which made up the majority of Taliban like the Kandahari Taliban were not fond of us because we had arrested a lot of their leaders and handed them over to the US.
And even then our support was not material we simply did not act against the Taliban that were present in Pakistan so they continued to operate in Pakistan.

Because Pakistani support to the Taliban was a lie made up by the US and Afghans to feel better about their failures.
It's not a lie all the top taliban leaders and their family were in Pakistan and that's when Pakistan had some control on taliban, and once taliban had control over Afghanistan, they moved and their families moved to Afghanistan and now Pakistan established has reduced control over them.

There are alot of groups in Afghanistan that are not under the control of Afghan Taliban. TTP and BLA
are also moving across borders.

Can claim to kick out Soviet Union and United States of America Along with NATO support. Cant control petty border Commanders under there own command. 🤔🤷‍♂️👏👍
Internal demons are the biggest threat.
A lot of ex ANA and najeebis are also there somewhere. You can't have a society brought and bred over hate of a neighbor turn around over night

A donkey entered in a mosque in a village in Afganistan.people on the spot killed the donkey feeling it an insult of mosque sacredness .Owner of donkey came there and killed 13 muslim afganies in rage and revenge and then those killed their relatives came and killed 33more people of first party.Now you can imagine and estimate state of their mentality and decency they have.
Perfect description of Afgan*us

A donkey entered in a mosque in a village in Afganistan.people on the spot killed the donkey feeling it an insult of mosque sacredness .Owner of donkey came there and killed 13 muslim afganies in rage and revenge and then those killed their relatives came and killed 33more people of first party.Now you can imagine and estimate state of their mentality and decency they have.
Is it happened and real news?

Is it happened and real news?
I wouldn't be surprised. Some of the stuff I heard from Afghanistan from US and Australian vets with regards to the people and tribalism...

Tribalism needs to be abolished. It's not Islamic.

Back
Top Bottom