What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

Rest in peace. I hope this incident does not jeopardize Modi-Shariff talks that was perhaps intended to achieve.

The question is when there are two centers of power in Pakistan and the anti-peace one has an upper hand should we be even having peace talks? I am for all intent and purposes pro-peace but incidents like this really make me wonder if all overtures should be made to Pakistan Defense establishments as they seem to be the one to be setting the atmosphere and agenda and can easily stymie any peace talks.

Why waste our time with civilian govt?

sniper shot is a confirmed order to kill -
thats no mistake its deliberate -
i wonder what lead to such actions by Pakistanis -

Only reason i can think of is if Mr Dubey was doing susu facing Pakistan side of fense-

I seriously doubt that, could have been a self inflicted injury while looking in the gun barrel or a stray aerial firing bullet.

A BSF jawan was killed today when Pakistani troops opened snipper fire at Indian forward post along the Line of Control (LoC) in Baramulla of North Kashmir, officials said here.

The incident took place at around 3.30 PM when the jawan, posted in Karam post in Uri area of Baramulla sector, collapsed after being hit in his right eye by a bullet from across the border, the officials said.

The jawan has been identified as Krishna Kumar Dubey, a constable in BSF.

This is the first time that Pakistani troops have opened fire in this sector this year.

The Pakistani firing was retalited by the troops and some casualities were inflicted on the other side, the officials claimed.

BSF jawan killed in sniper fire by Pak troops in J&K

And does give Indian the authority to kill Bangla smugglers?

Is that how cordial relations are ?

They are not inclined to follow what we wish. They have their rules in their country. And can do whatever they like. And cattle smugglers respect it. That is what I feel. For killing cattle smugglers cordial relations cant ruin. We also do same time to time.

RIP soldier!!!
This happened on a day when our premiers were planning to meet, goes on to show how serious our neighbours are about the "peace" talks.
Unfortunate!!!

Is it a common practice that Jawans on the border is allowed to shot at other side using Sniper Rifles ?
I dont know about sniper rifle but if you've read Capt.Sambal's (Pak soldier) diary, you will realise that Pak soldiers celebrate arrival of new weapons by firing at enemy. I'm not sure if the tradition is still followed.

Last edited:
And does give Indian the authority to kill Bangla smugglers?

Is that how cordial relations are ?
Yes. If they are crossing international border and refuse to follow command, BSF has full authority to neutralize the intruders. All nations will try to safeguard their sovereignty at all costs, almost all.

They are not inclined to follow what we wish. They have their rules in their country. And can do whatever they like.
And cattle smugglers respect it. That is I feel. For killing cattle smugglers cordial relations cant ruin. We also do same time to time.

You were all better off under our rule East Pakistani.

Yes. If they are crossing international border and refuse to follow command, BSF has full authority to neutralize the intruders. All nations will try to safeguard their sovereignty at all costs, almost all.
Hi,

Thats just one side of story Sir.

I seriously doubt that, could have been a self inflicted injury while looking in the gun barrel or a stray aerial firing bullet.
]
I agree about a stray bullet but all self inflicted injuries all chalked up as accidents. I don't see a new policy emerging attributing accidents to enemy fire.

So your media conclude it it was PA who shot your soldier. Typical indian media
So what is your explanation for this ?? BSF shot by Mujaheddin ? Even then it changes nothing, they are again controlled by PA. If not then there will be some Cock-N-Bull "Justification" given from your side, like people shot dead by IA at LOC are "Farmers" but with AK47s, C4, Grenades, Body Armour with Plate Carrier, Sat navs and enough ammo to start a war. Pakistanis have stooped so low !! But why am I surprised, this is nothing new. Rejoicing at a human life loss, animals.

RIP soldier!!!
This happened on a day when our premiers were planning to meet, goes on to show how serious our neighbours are about the "peace" talks.
Unfortunate!!!

I dont know about sniper rifle but if you've read Capt.Sambal's (Pak soldier) diary, he had revealed that Pak soldiers celebrate arrival of new weapons by firing at enemy. I'm not sure if the tradition is still followed.

I believe it's the case of two centers of power where one will try to sabotage any successful peace talks and would try to set the agenda and atmosphere for the meeting with these incidents.

Back
Top Bottom