What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

Any evidence that the shot been taken by a Pakistani soldier ??

It's sad to hear for another loss of life.

It's nothing in it to celebrate, RIP to the dead soldier.

Thats okay. Now Indian army will respond at the time and place of its liking. Thats the new policy now.

Pakistan should that time remember what was that for.

Hi,

I am unaware of such policy to kill and harass.

Although this is what I am aware of.

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border | Brad Adams | Comment is free | The Guardian

Hi,
That's another way to satisfy the masters.

But, I dont think most dehsis would agree, such as this one Indian Border Security Force (BSF) Stop killing Bangladeshi At The Border - About | Facebook
And you think this is only happening at indo-bangla border. Why is PA building trenches at the afghan border? What about afghan-iran border?

And you think this is only happening at indo-bangla border. Why is PA building trenches at the afghan border? What about afghan-iran border?
Hi,

I am sure we dont share the cordial relations with Afghan as you do with Bangla.

Secondly, We do not have a clear policy of shoot-to-kill anyone.

Thirdly, Two wrong can never make right. If Afghan-Iran are doing it, we should do it, is a very weak justification.

Its like saying miss I eat chocolate because the other kid ate too. This kind of attitude does not absolve one of crime

Be rest assured it's not a stray bullet. There cannot be a bullet in the air unless someone pulls a trigger. Someone has to mean it and pull the trigger very carefully to actually hit somebody in the head. This is not a war zone that someone will catch a flying bullet. It was done deliberately and the timing is so perfect! Both the Indian and Pakistani PMs are meeting in Ufa. Connect the dots!

There is nothing to be connected, Picture is already clear ,now is not the time to get angry and talk of revenge. Now is the time to mourn for our brave soldier.

There will always be some elements who don't want peace because a state of conflict serves their interest. We have to deal with it and not let such efforts derail any efforts for peace.

It is to easy to say let's give up, what's the point as other side doesn't want peace but that's not the case. We have to see there are many interests operating some of them want peace and some don't. We have to engage and empower those who wan't peace. It's not easy and it's not intuitive.

For those of you who think this is done to derail Modi and Nawaz talks than let me tell you this there is nothing to derail it in the 1st place. There is nothing breathtaking between India and Pakistan to begin with. I am amazed how naive Pakistanis are. India regularly fires on Pakistani positions, our Jawan are just replying. Remember the incident where these cowards called in flag meeting and shot Pakistani Jawan.
I am amazed that even when Modi speaks so I'll about Pakistan everywhere he goes, his country is openly advocating use of terrorism in other countries, our leader is yet meeting with him when all he could have done was to politely refuse. If India thinks Pakistan is not important why do than we have to give them importance. Ignoring Modi would have sent the right message across to everybody but no we have Nawaz Sharif, so expecting anything different would simply be asking too much from the idiot.

There is nothing to be connected, Picture is already clear ,now is not the time to get angry and talk of revenge. Now is the time to mourn for our brave soldier.

There will always be some elements who don't want peace because a state of conflict serves their interest. We have to deal with it and not let such efforts derail any efforts for peace.

It is to easy to say let's give up, what's the point as other side doesn't want peace but that's not the case. We have to see there are many interests operating some of them want peace and some don't. We have to engage and empower those who wan't peace. It's not easy and it's not intuitive.

Not vengeance, we can have that when the time is right. I'm talking about something else. I'm saying, whenever there are chances of talks between the two nation, the border killings start. Such activities are aimed at spoiling the talks and Pakistani army's way of reminding it's civilian govt. abbout who is the daddy.
Pragmatically speaking, there will not be any meaningful peace accord without the approval of Pakistani army. Will Pakistani army ever approve of a peace accord ? In short, no.

It's better to know what we are dealing with, before we start dealing with it, isn't it ? :)

Not vengeance, we can have that when the time is right. I'm talking about something else. I'm saying, whenever there are chances of talks between the two nation, the border killings start. Such activities are aimed at spoiling the talks and Pakistani army's way of reminding it's civilian govt. abbout who is the daddy.
Pragmatically speaking, there will not be any meaningful peace accord without the approval of Pakistani army. Will Pakistani army ever approve of a peace accord ? In short, no.

It's better to know what we are dealing with, before we start dealing with it, isn't it ? :)

I agree there will no breakthroughs of any kind but then again Modi has very smartly deflected criticisms of India being aloof to peace efforts by NS. If nothing comes out of it we can atleast say - Look we tried, as it is he is not going for a standalone visit but to a SAARC meeting which he would have gone to anyway as there is No SAARC w/o India.

This way he has smartly turned a routine visit to major peace effort. Makes it easy to deal with foreign pressures.

Learn to respect a soldier irrespective of his nationality, the jawan killed was not in ISIS to celebrate his death.

I want to know since when has the forum allowed members to celebrate a soldier's death???
@Irfan Baloch @waz @Jungibaaz
Which part of my comment is disrespectful ...I appreciated the skills of my own troops ...did not say anything about yours !

Hi,

I am sure we dont share the cordial relations with Afghan as you do with Bangla.

Secondly, We do not have a clear policy of shoot-to-kill anyone.

Thirdly, Two wrong can never make right. If Afghan-Iran are doing it, we should do it, is a very weak justification.

Its like saying miss I eat chocolate because the other kid ate too. This kind of attitude does not absolve one of crime
I was not justifying anything, but trying to make you understand international laws. But I think its pointless.

Which part of my comment is disrespectful ...I appreciated the skills of my own troops ...did not say anything about yours !
You were appreciating a sniper who killed an Indian soldier while patrolling on the Indian side.
Now introspect!!!

Last edited:
The villagers of both sides are going to strugle for few months .... Feeling Sad for them

It takes two to tango . Response will come swift and without any prejudice .

Thats okay. Now Indian army will respond at the time and place of its liking. Thats the new policy now.

Pakistan should that time remember what was that for.

NEW DELHI: As Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Pakistani counterpart in Ufa, Congress on Friday attacked the NDA government over its "failure" to take the promised "action" against Pakistan over ceasefire violations.

"Those who came to power proclaiming 56-inch chest and had promised action against Pakistan have proved actionless.... The government has failed to take any stern action," party spokesman Meem Afzal told reporters.

Afzal said Modi met Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Ufa while the Army chief was paying homage to a soldier martyred in ceasefire violations by Pakistan.

He said the talks were held soon after Pakistan Defence Minister had threatened the use of nuclear weapons against India. "It shows what kind of message Pakistan has given before the talks," he said.

The last one year has also seen a "record" number of ceasefire violations by Pakistan, he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ire-violations-by-Pak/articleshow/48015734.cm

RIP ! :(

And people really should keep their nauseating display of jingoism in check; this isn't a one-way street. These things have happened and will continue to happen until and unless there is peace between India and Pakistan. Two Pakistani Rangers too were killed earlier this year, in cold blood, by the BSF when they were called at Zero-Point for a flag meeting with the BSF spinning a wonderful story out of it by using words like 'retaliatory', 'white flag' and 'honor requests' !

Back
Top Bottom