What's new

Pakistani Sniper fire BSF trooper casualty

I was not justifying anything, but trying to make you understand international laws. But I think its pointless.
Hi,
No you weren't, You just provided weak argument ok border killing< i gave you perfect answer for it.

And as I Have mentioned in past of the shoot-to-kill policy, It's not very an International norm you know.

Losses on Pakistani side are equally unfortunate.. Of soldiers and civilians but dead terrorists are good. You can name them mujahids or whatever is correct per hadiths but for us they are terrorist scum bags.
Again what are you planning to achieve. How much have you achieved it after Hari singh acceded to India.

Oh one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. If you are so ashamed of terrorism then should not have elected a terrorist to the post of the PM of your country, so we will not brook any hypocritical lectures from your side of the border. I suppose the killings and burning alive of 1000s of muslims in Gujarat was just a tea party and of course you are gonna defend Modi as though India is not a corrupt hellhole but some nirvana where there is justice and equality for all.

Is it a common practice that Jawans on the border is allowed to shot at other side using Sniper Rifles ?

I thought only motor shelling and light ,heavy arms was used .

RIP to the dead.

This Innocent Loss of lives should stop. For the Money Looting of some @$$ hole Brave Soliders are killed in all part of the world.
how is do you think a heavy weapon or Mortar fire will be less devastating? sniping is done by Indians too ..against Pakistani forces and villagers as well.

they use tracers to burn the ripe fields of the villagers and when they come to try to put off the fire then they are picked off. that is also not very honourable act as well.

I wont celebrate the death of BSF soldier because it is below me but I will like to remind the Indians who were trolling back some time ago when Pakistani rangers were picked off right before the flag staff meeting.

I wont celebrate the death of BSF soldier because it is below me but I will like to remind the Indians who were trolling back some time ago when Pakistani rangers were picked off right before the flag staff meeting.

Pakistani rangers? Bharatis even celebrated death of Pakistani civilians in cross border firing calling it strong response by Indian forces and Modi government. One can search for this disgusting behavior by bharatis on this very forum.

And then we all know what they call our soldiers and army in their own forums like Bharat Rickshaw.

It is typical Indian behavior. When you kill an opponent. Behave macho. When one of your own gets killed. Act as innocent victim and champion of human rights.

Pakistani rangers? Bharatis even celebrated death of Pakistani civilians in cross border firing calling it strong response by Indian forces and Modi government. One can search for this disgusting behavior by bharatis on this very forum.

And then we all know what they call our soldiers and army in their own forums like Bharat Rickshaw.

It is typical Indian behavior. When you kill an opponent. Behave macho. When one of your own gets killed. Act as innocent victim and champion of human rights.
I know there is a difference between Indian eastern and western borders. over Bangladeshi side the only opposition BSF gets is Ladders , poles and jumpers .. here we shoot back.

do expect them to repeat what you just listed before but that said. if you dont like the Indian style of celebrating the deaths of civilians or our soldiers then dont copy them.
I am not so sure if this Indian soldier was a victim of a stray / chance bullet or an aimed / deliberate shot from a sniper. they are very careful about that. but in the past we have taken out their snipers as well that infiltrated deep into our side of the LoC and used to harass villagers and our posts. normally they do it prior to election or when their ministers make world domination speeches

I know there is a difference between Indian eastern and western borders. over Bangladeshi side the only opposition BSF gets is Ladders , poles and jumpers .. here we shoot back.

do expect them to repeat what you just listed before but that said. if you dont like the Indian style of celebrating the deaths of civilians or our soldiers then dont copy them.
I am not so sure if this Indian soldier was a victim of a stray / chance bullet or an aimed / deliberate shot from a sniper. they are very careful about that. but in the past we have taken out their snipers as well that infiltrated deep into our side of the LoC and used to harass villagers and our posts. normally they do it prior to election or when their ministers make world domination speeches

Agreed with your post. However I think there is more to these firing incidents. In past 5 days, 2 BSF guys have been killed and both were killed in the same sector and both belonged to same battalion(119 battalion). So there is more to this story. I don't think this is just coincidence and there is some particular reason for these two deaths.

over Bangladeshi side the only opposition BSF gets is Ladders , poles and jumpers .. here we shoot back.

Over Bangladesh border.
Its BSF vs smugglers
BGB vs smugglers

No BSF vs BGB. Huge difference. Just like this

Requesting anonymity, two witnesses said BSF men were chasing some Indian cow smugglers while they were entering Bangladesh in the morning. BSF members entered Sonai River border of Bangladesh while chasing the smugglers.
One BSF member was hurt while one BSF firearm went missing as those smugglers attacked them, witnesses added.
BSF says sorry for intrusion

Over Bangladesh border.
Its BSF vs smugglers
BGB vs smugglers

No BSF vs BGB. Huge difference. Just like this
problem is that the Indians have in the past intruded into your land too and killed people. if they are indeed Bangladeshi smugglers and you don't mind them getting killed then fine. although i doubt if all of them killed are soldiers.. just like not all civilians that get lost due to fog or rain etc and cross border are not always terrorists, some lucky ones are just slapped and returned but many get killed when Dehli is demanding human sacrifices at the border

although I find myself correcting now that your forces have in the past retaliated to BSF with deadly force and you must be commended (standing up to a bigger country)
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India-Bangladesh border battle

Congratulations Pakistan for doing it. Since I am new to this forum so i am taking responsibility to keep a record of it. I will keep on sharing the records (casualities) time and again so that later on you people don't abuse me if in case you find out few body count less on other side of the card. So once again congrats Pakistan. You have a reason to cheer and for Indians no need to lose hope your day will come soon.

Keep the spirits high guys. Kudos.

problem is that the Indians have in the past intruded into your land too and killed people. if they are indeed Bangladeshi smugglers and you don't mind them getting killed then fine. although i doubt if all of them killed are soldiers.. just like not all civilians that get lost due to fog or rain etc and cross border are not always terrorists, some lucky ones are just slapped and returned but many get killed when Dehli is demanding human sacrifices at the border

although I find myself correcting now that your forces have in the past retaliated to BSF with deadly force and you must be commended (standing up to a bigger country)
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India-Bangladesh border battle

We had a bitter border dispute with Bangladesh in the past. We resolved our differences and moved on. Now, we are working towards a better future, Bangladesh's economy is also on the rise.

And yes, if it is a smuggler, both BSF and BGB chase them, that's the right thing to do.

Congratulations Pakistan for doing it. Since I am new to this forum so i am taking responsibility to keep a record of it. I will keep on sharing the records (casualities) time and again so that later on you people don't abuse me if in case you find out few body count less on other side of the card. So once again congrats Pakistan. You have a reason to cheer and for Indians no need to lose hope your day will come soon.

First of all we are not cheering anyone's death. We are not Indians who cheer death of civilians. As for keeping record.

Wikipedia is already doing that. Your services are not needed.

2014–15 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We had a bitter border dispute with Bangladesh in the past. We resolved our differences and moved on. Now, we are working towards a better future, Bangladesh's economy is also on the rise.

And yes, if it is a smuggler, both BSF and BGB chase them, that's the right thing to do.
dont get me wrong I have no sympathy for these smugglers and looking at some reports I see how vicious savages they are and what they do to their mules. this is entirely a different discussion and deserves a separate thread.

I absolutely condemn any celebrations or joy on both sides at a death and feel such people who get happy at a death of soldier of other side are beneath contempt.

With all due respect it would help if you understand the complexities and emotions between India and Pakistan, it would explain why Indians and Pakistanis behave as they do and why the passions run so high.

Regards

I absolutely condemn any celebrations or joy on both sides at a death and feel such people who get happy at a death of soldier of other side are beneath contempt.

With all due respect it would help if you understand the complexities and emotions between India and Pakistan, it would explain why Indians and Pakistanis behave as they do and why the passions run so high.

Regards

I guess she was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom