What's new

Pakistani Scientist Among 10 Global Thematic Icons of the Decade 2001-2010

This is fake, this Mullah did not win anything, I should have read the article before thanking it.

Look at the funny wordings used in this:

“International Assessment and Ranking Tapestry”
“The Decade Merit Scrutinum”
“The Sovereign Military Order Of Malta”

:lol:

Hi T-Faz can you tell us if all these new ID's are created by same person? I found the same user names on Express tribune comments section claiming that they have met him in person. Looks like he has invested a lot of time on it. Thanks!

This guy is an attention seeking pseudo scientist with some mental problems.."sea of mirage in the eyes of water":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If something is not in your pocket knowledge, it couldn’t be real .what a rubbish
Standard for the assessment of any issue. everybody is going to celebrate this news,and you are blowing your own trumpet. Actually you just loose your head after listening or reading this news, just because one Pakistani is also there, don’t worry you just divert your attention towards other 9 members, than everything would be clear-cut, because everything is infact factual .So don’t play in to your own hands .

You don't make any sense, first of all the news was manufactured, the organization in question does not exist.

Neither does any of the research papers by the scholar, I do not understand the purpose behind this but who am I to know.

Hi T-Faz can you tell us if all these new ID's are created by same person? I found the same user names on Express tribune comments section claiming that they have met him in person. Looks like he has invested a lot of time on it. Thanks!

No, the ID's have different IP's and are from many different countries.

Either the guy has a very good IP mask or there is some serious effort and purpose behind this.

Who knows?

But its all damn funny though.

Mr .t-faz, I am not going to make any sense just because I realize that you don’t have even common sense. I am really shocked, at your unawareness. All these institutions are well known in the world, and at least this forum couldn’t be the platform, for the certification of any person .The only thing which we could confirm here is reasoning and rationality, and you don’t have both . Don’t use all hook and crook methods just for the sake of your ignorance and .chauvinism. But i know that some people are obstinate in their imprudence, so carryon and blow your own trumpt.

I think it was some satirical article picked up by tasteless keyboard warriors!

Retarded Children Guild Research Syndicate Berbly, Sri Lanka

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is some funny ****.

Ah well, we still have Dr Abdus Salam.

no you do not because
the same was said about dr abdus salam, samr mubarik mand, and abdul qadeer for each other

Press Release Distribution - Submit Press Releases Online - PRWeb
Press release distribution services help you create buzz, increase online visibility, and drive website traffic with news and press release distribution.

and this moron is on the video as well!

Can someone investigate the awards of this moron!

I at least give credit to mullahs that after fooling the entire world in religion for 1000 years they have successfully ventured into scientific spectrum as well..all hail the madrassa education.

Scholarships And Awards:

Awards:

Grand Chevalier Officer:

The Royal Order of the Knights of Peace and Justice.

The Meritorious Royal Knight Supreme of The Roll of Honour & The Chevalier of Merit:
International & Ecumenical Priorate of The Sovereign Knights Hospitallers.
The Meritorious Royal Knight Supreme.
The Sovereign Military Order of the Knights Hospitallers of Malta.

Man of the Year 2003.

International Scientific Council 2004.

Dag Hammarskjöld UN Scholarship for distinguished Research in the areas of
Iatrogenic Toxicology and Child Retardation.
United Nations Dag Hammarskjöld Awards Committee. (1997-2001).

Pax Mundi Research Scholarship. (1999-02).

Federal Bureau of Intellectual Properties Bern (CH) Nº 222080
Ministry of Literature Science & Arts, Roma.

Professional Excellence Award.
The Royal Assyrian Order of Merit.

Yellow Emperor’s Award.
The Chinese Academy Of Sciences.

Universal Recognition Award.
The Ancient Royal Order of Physicians.

The Ambassador of World Peace & Humanitarianism. (2005-6)
Tsunami Disaster International Syndicate.

The 20th Century’s person of Exceptional Merits.
The Sovereign Military Order of The Knights Hospitallers of Malta.
United Nations Dag Hammarskjöld Awards Committee.
International Biographical Center Cambridge, UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
they used the same blame game for each other to get power (top level) in nuclear science department. they even started propaganda about each others degrees.
that was pakistan. same is now, your pakistan, even not recognizing their own scientist. most of members opposing dr. hafi are not form india, i know it 100%, but they are from pakistan's science and techonology ministry. hahahahha
naked pakistan
hahahahah

they used the same blame game for each other to get power (top level) in nuclear science department. they even started propaganda about each others degrees.
that was pakistan. same is now, your pakistan, even not recognizing their own scientist. most of members opposing dr. hafi are not form india, i know it 100%, but they are from pakistan's science and techonology ministry. hahahahha
naked pakistan
hahahahah

Is this guy mental or what? :/

1157313802_f9142b6217_o.jpg

images

images

images

http://t0.gstatic.com
/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2Er1z7DJYMyRkc0fz07dfDNecB6xf7uZE6RwicZu_PNB6U0Si
/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUy47U16Kav7idNPwmJjj4_j1P97xZEtRH7d26ngtBNT522n_Chg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

images

images

images

http://t0.gstatic.com[/quote]

can any one tell me why tigerincage is banned ??
let me tell....
This is not pakdef forum but american def forum. he only said that julian assange is nothing but beautiful design made by america and israel.
for that tigerincage is banned.....
i think i am the next to be banned..... ?????
:bunny:

Is this guy mental or what? :/

truth is always bitter dear
i know most of indians use pakistani falg to register and almost all the use indian flag to make comments.
in this way they just play blame game, creat new conspiracies, new issues etc.
useless people useless comments, waste of time, the only well quoted saying in this forum is

"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you"
- Wayne Dyer

i know most of indians use pakistani falg to register and almost all use indian flag to make comments.
in this way they just play blame game, creat new conspiracies, new issues etc.

Bubli is a fake indian and another one on the hafi payroll for publicity!

Back
Top Bottom