What's new

Pakistani Scientist Among 10 Global Thematic Icons of the Decade 2001-2010

I salute the righteousness of Psychologist Stephen Soldz, in his talk ‘Psychology and Coercive Interrogations In Historical Perspective--Aid and Comfort for Torturers’ for it’s contents that are really true reminders, to all us on the earth, for a resistance to the hegemony and prevalence of illegality, immorality, deception and unethicicity.

On behalf of the centre for Integrated Mountain Research, Punjab University, Pakistan, i want to extend congratulation to all of the personalities of the decade for their service to the betterment of the humanity. I am especially pleased that one of them is a Pakistan national Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Hafi. I feel immensely proud of him for this well deserved achievement.

By achieving this award he has become a model and provided leadership for coming generation. He also has successfully created a soft image of Pakistan and of academic community. I congratulate him once again and would like to get benefit from his valuable contributions.

My heartiest acknowledgments for Prof. Hafi's ground-breaking struggle for the immobilize Tsunami calamitous affectees.

As Pakistan is facing various basic problems and scarcity of potable water is a big issue especially for remote areas, so ask for international attention and assistance to alleviate the suffering of deprived communities.

Due to the non-availability of sound infrastructure, poor drainage and lack of proper sanitation practices eco-systems related to water issues is deteriorating rapidly and worsening the environmental health situation of the countries. Global concern of the decade related to the environmental stability and to address the challenge of potable water as a most priority area of interest for the betterment of the communities is the virtuous resolution of the verdict. I once again congratulate Prof Hafi on his firm faith, commitment and supreme scholarly integrity concerning academic as well as humanitarian contributions. His scholarly and theoretical uprightness as well as the honest and moral persistence is praiseworthy and great pride of the nation.

And I believe you are the nastiest man in universe behind very good id human first

The conspiracy theories behind the ‘anti-terrorism’ war have brought the ‘anti-terrorism campaign’ worst more worst, than the ‘terrorism’ itself, by any measure—clearly endorse and authenticate all well researched statistics and substantial documental records…One must should think of the ‘treatment’ that becomes more worst than the ‘disease’ itself !” the conclusive saying of Prof. Aurangzeb Hafi, congregated, and accumulatedly essayed by Dr. Dass U. The conclusive saying has been granted a massively gargantuan unanimity for being affirmed as the ‘Connotational Thematic Dictum-assertion of The Decade’.

Mods, can you close the thread please. People are making new ids to write same comments over and over, seems to be a single person doing this.

Enough humiliation to the beloved scientist (peace be upon him) ..

FOR INDIAN CYNIC,

YOU ARE AN UGLY DUCKLING ON THE FORUM, A BAD EGG, YOUR STYL OF WRITING IS BEYOND THE ENDURANCE OF ANY RATIONAL PERSON,JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

Why are these guys bringing this stupid thread to life again and again? Bunch of weirdos...

Back
Top Bottom