What's new

Pakistani qadiani met Trump

They are scared to openly identify
Just like muslims are in india

yeah like hindus, christains, sikhs are also very afraid to openly identify.

The reason they are afraid is because in their identity documents they are lying and going against constitution. Should a person who has broken law not be afraid? And its not about them, every one is afraid of rampant mullah mob be it shias, be it ismailis be it any one else who the mob is against. So please stop portraying them like we have wronged them in some way, or they are dalits. Look at indian dalits and go see rabwa... Equating them to untouchables...

If someone asks you please tell me who is a Muslim what is the definition of a Muslim what would you tell him

@VCheng is not contesting this. What he is saying is that whether it should be defined and enforced by the law or not? And what are its implications? At personal level, there is no problem, whatsoever.

@VCheng is not contesting this. What he is saying is that whether it should be defined and enforced by the law or not? And what are its implications? At personal level, there is no problem, whatsoever.

We Pakistanis living in Pakistan don't care what someone sitting thousands of miles away thinks about our constitution form of government our military or anything
Ham to kehtay in logon ki chati par mong dalo dalo inko jalao Jo yeh kahain uskay ulat karo

Ya

But gave my suggestions already

Tolerance and harmony inwards

And kickass (not kissass) diplomacy outwards

Simple isnt it?

and we have a working example in Iran to follow as well. nicely put

We Pakistanis living in Pakistan don't care what someone sitting thousands of miles away thinks about our constitution form of government our military or anything
Ham to kehtay in logon ki chati par mong dalo dalo inko jalao Jo yeh kahain uskay ulat karo
We are forced to care if that someone is sitting on our funds and ratings

Discuss social issues and current events impacting Pakistan. Please refrain from discussing religious issues.

Sorry but currently these issues are right in the face. We should stop running away and have a decent debate at-least for once. It's now affecting the political scene as well as foreign affairs. I know there might be some hidden ahmediya mods here thats why any thread related to Ahmediya are instantly closed under the guise that the discussion would go down the abusive path.

I wanted to create this thread yesterday after I saw that video, but I forced my-self not to because of the flawed policies of this site but recently I saw a Bangladeshi member post a clip from the video, so here I am creating the Pakistani version for the same subject.

This isn't a sectarian thread, its a thread based on the topic of religious persecution. Is it a lie or is it a reality? Btw, can someone tell me please when did the last time we lynched some one from that community? These guys go around the world asking for asylums, lying not just in Pakistan but outside Pakistan too.

@Yaseen1 Don't know who else might be interested in this topic....

qadiyanis are a British creation, they have their largest congress in South West London. I don't understand what do you want to discuss? To resolve the qadiyani issue, so that they don't go around the world asking for asylum on the pretext that they're oppressed in Pakistan? And why would we want to do that? They're lying to a bunch of Zionists who already have designs against Pakistan. What possible outcome can you hope to achieve by engaging the Zionist-Americans about those misguided buffoons? I really don't think we need to waste our time on a people that openly commit kufr and then whine about being an outcast.

Pakistan has given them many opportunities for rapprochement, whereby they are welcomed into the fold of true Islam and be members of the Ummah, they refused. Gave them the opening of being declared as Non-Muslim and they're treated as a non-Muslim minority and welcomed as Pakistanis, they refused. Accepting them as Muslims with their current beliefs is equivalent to Pakistan as a nation committing kufr. Because the definition of a Muslim constitutes of declaring that Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam as the FINAL PROPHET OF ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA'AALAH. So recognizing qadiyanis to be Muslims in their current form of belief is KUFR ... period!!!

Back
Top Bottom