Question was why scared
And why overplay victimhood
For neutral
Victim always exaggerates
For a sympathiser
The narration is still not enough

Bottomline

poor and weak regardless of faith face persecution discrimination and injustice

So Ahmedi claims shouldnt shock us who are lucky to be born in correct faith and income group in Pakistan

What is your solution to the political blackmail which ensues this?

That is correct, but that is not how it is in real life, and it is this dichotomy is what others try to take advantage of against Pakistan.
We willingly give it

My issue is timing
And place

America itself has less than impressive record to race and religion

Guy was a plant by group in state department that first showed ignorance about imran visit and starts giving verdicts like grant of free trade access to india and arm twist taliban etc

The root weakness remains the answer to this question: Should the State have the right to define the religion of its citizens by force of law?
Sir state do not define the religion, religion have defined itself already. State needs to make sure that the definition is kept the same as believed by followers and cannot be changed as per the wishes of a minority JUST AS the definition of the religion of a minority cannot be changed as per the wishes of Majority.

Lets say, if you enforce laws and belief of Islam over Hindu and call it Pakistani Hinduism, will that be oky as we are calling them it Hinduism? IT IS NOT OK.

The root weakness remains the answer to this question: Should the State have the right to define the religion of its citizens by force of law?

No doubt. This is the fundamental question, but the answer lies in the future. We, as a society, are currently unable to settle this.

We willingly give it

My issue is timing
And place

America itself has less than impressive record to race and religion

Guy was a plant by group in state department that first showed ignorance about imran visit and starts giving verdicts like grant of free trade access to india and arm twist taliban etc

International geopolitics would suggest that taking advantage of every weakness of the other party is the correct thing to do, even if we accept your premise. No country can complain of others taking advantage of its weaknesses. It is up to each country to remove the weaknesses as much as is possible.

No doubt. This is the fundamental question, but the answer lies in the future. We, as a society, are currently unable to settle this.

At some point, we have to answer it. The answer can be put off only for so long and no more.

At some point, we have to answer it. The answer can be put off only for so long and no more.

Depends upon, what do we mean by "we". If I die tomorrow, would I be part of the "we", on day after tomorrow.

International geopolitics would suggest that taking advantage of every weakness of the other party is the correct thing to do, even if we accept your premise. No country can complain of others taking advantage of its weaknesses. It is up to each country to remove the weaknesses as much as is possible.
Agreed

I am merely stating not complaining

How did that go in 1973?
I was to young to care then

Depends upon, what do we mean by "we". If I die tomorrow, would I be part of the "we", on day after tomorrow.

We, as in the collective nation.

(Otherwise, who cares about history, as we would all be dead, as George Bush once quipped. :D )

"Bus ji bus, ziada baat nahin chief sahab.":p::p::p:

Except it does not work that way. :D

We, as in the collective nation.
(Otherwise, who cares about history, as we would all be dead, as George Bush once quipped. :D )

"We", of present, have already decided. "We", of the future, may modify, change or abolish it altogether.:p::p::p:

Back
Top Bottom