What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

+1 to Aman ka Tamasha

Hat Geo for bringing this garbage to Pakistan. And you'd think that our citizens would've learnt something by now.

Obviously its happened in their own country so they will try to find excuses. LOL

LOL i have came across to the brain farts of indian n their denial. But seriously this was the best:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Happy that you liked something from an Indian even if its only farts :omghaha:

+1 to Aman ka Tamasha

Hat Geo for bringing this garbage to Pakistan. And you'd think that our citizens would've learnt something by now.

Sir, its only one moron who shouted something and was immediately whisked away from the scene. I am sure the organizers would have apologized to the poets. Aren't we getting too touchy here. I mean in India people express themselves by slapping Ministers in Public. This was a just a lone guy protesting.

Sir, its only one moron who shouted something and was immediately whisked away from the scene. I am sure the organizers would have apologized to the poets. Aren't we getting too touchy here. I mean in India Ministers get slapped in Public. This was a lone guy protesting.

If it was about just one or two events then I wouldn't be concerned. These incidents are becoming a common occurence and there's no regard for any customs or honoring guests. We see similar incidents; whether it's Protestors or snide comments from reality show hosts.

I'm really glad Geo reduced those silly ads. They didn't even bother checking the ads from India.

Hence the term: "Aman ka Tamasha"

If it was about just one or two events then I wouldn't be concerned. These incidents are becoming a common occurence and there's no regard for any customs or honoring guests. We see similar incidents; whether it's Protestors or snide comments from reality show hosts.

I'm really glad Geo reduced those silly ads. They didn't even bother checking the ads from India.

Hence the term: "Aman ka Tamasha"

I understand that you feel bad anyone will but then some people are morons (and will stay like that). Shouldn't mean that Sane people like you get influenced by them. Shouldn't it be the other way round. Sane people influencing morons :undecided:

Another example of why it is the government that needs to intervene and not allow citizens to travel there

These idiots got what they deserved for their delusion.

Where did you find me maligning organizers for this odd? And are you trying to put up that the act of that individual doesn't fall in the category of humiliation? If yes then please allow me to think without bias!
I am saying Individuals cannot be stopped from protesting but by removing him organizers did the right thing. Now its a very small individual persons protest. You are creating mountain out of mole hill.

Well there are plenty of Indian Sikhs coming here in Pakistan, i am sure one of those poets can return the favor?

After a long time you are posting. welcome back.

the issue is the moron who souted some stupid words is an Indian and the ones at whom these stupid words were shouted are peacful literary Pakistanis.

so the onus is on the Indians
Thanks Mate!!

Not sure if i fully understood when you say "Onus" is on Indians...Anyhow as said....the moron was thrown out which is the right thing to do....What else are you expecting?? Publicly hang him or what??

Another example of why it is the government that needs to intervene and not allow citizens to travel there

These idiots got what they deserved for their delusion.

Being a hardliner is one thing but being a naive is another.....Right now you are being naive...think mate think...

First they left India for their own land, their own nation with bloody history ensuing. Now if they return, what will happen ? Pooja ?

They get mistreated because of what their compatriots did to India. At least they are alive. Typical Indian reaction.

My reaction - Bad hosting. Need to improve.

I am saying Individuals cannot be stopped from protesting but by removing him organizers did the right thing. Now its a very small individual persons protest. You are creating mountain out of mole hill.

The reaction from many Pakistani members here is bordering on silly. People protested. So what? Happens everywhere. Obama was heckled in Israel, nobody thinks of it as humiliation. Coming from Pakistanis who seem more inclined to settle differences with guns, the reaction to this minor case of heckling is funny.

The reaction from many Pakistani members here is bordering on silly. People protested. So what? Happens everywhere. Obama was heckled in Israel, nobody thinks of it as humiliation. Coming from Pakistanis who seem more inclined to settle differences with guns, the reaction to this minor case of heckling is funny.
Buddy, they get treatment like this in many countries. And in foreign countries like US, even Indians have suffered because of few great deeds of our neighboring country's people.

But they cry foul when something happens in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom