What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

i m amazed that how people will find even a non-starters as a healthy and booming ground of mud-sledding each other....Some moron shouted some slogan who was then thrown out...why to give weight-age to this any more than what it deserve??

This is the complete article from the Pakistani 'journalist' on some obscure blog.

The bolded part is enough to demonstrate the mindset of this particular Pakistani journalist.

However here is the original article from TOI, gives a less adulterated picture into the events that transpired.

Obviously its happened in their own country so they will try to find excuses. LOL

Has anyone ever called Arundhati Roy pro Pakistani? I would be surprised.
We feel she just has misplaced priorities. Thats all. May be a screw or two loose as well.

LOL i have came across to the brain farts of indian n their denial. But seriously this was the best:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sorry but you are not thinking without bias, in a big function you cannot guarantee how one each person will behave. So one person raised some slogan. That is action by Individual, he was removed by security that was action of organizers. So you guys are drawing conclusions on how an individual acted, hope you are not expecting that we will do a full background check on everyone who comes to the function?

Where did you find me maligning organizers for this odd? And are you trying to put up that the act of that individual doesn't fall in the category of humiliation? If yes then please allow me to think without bias!

I met various Indian writers/poets at Karachi literature festival held lately, all of them were given their due respect! Burkha Dutt specifically praised the hospitality she was offered.

It's not that Pakistanis, do not get respect in India.

Mamata Banerjee gets gift from PCB 'overwhelmed' by hospitality
'Overwhelmed' by the hospitality at the Eden Gardens during India-Pakistan second ODI here, the PCB sent the gift to the Cricket Association of Bengal who handed it over to the CM during a function at the Netaji Indoor here on Friday.

Press Trust of India | Last updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 09:32 Printfont size-+

Kolkata: Amid simmering tension at the LoC, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday got a pleasant surprise from across the border with the Pakistan Cricket Board sending a silver-coated Quran.

'Overwhelmed' by the hospitality at the Eden Gardens during India-Pakistan second ODI here, the PCB sent the gift to the Cricket Association of Bengal who handed it over to the CM during a function at the Netaji Indoor here on Friday.

"The PCB who included Chairman Zaka Ashraf were bowled over by the hospitality received here. As a gesture, they have sent the gift for Mamata," a CAB official said.

Meanwhile, Mamata announced the formation of a task force to oversee the development of sports under a five-year scheme. She also gave away Rs 2 lakh each to 1750 clubs in Bengal to improve the standard of sports.

The CM also announced 'Bongo Khel Ratna' award, the state's highest honour for achievement in sport which will be given from next year.

Mamata Banerjee gets gift from PCB 'overwhelmed' by hospitality | India vs Pakistan 2012 - News | NDTVSports.com

Acha hua inke saath .
Pakistan needs to understand the Justice for 26/11 first and then all the greetings and aman ka tamasha .

If u have any guts then you must leave this forum immediately. You are not welcomed here(of Pakistani poets are not welcomed how come maron like will be welcomed).

That's we call double standards - in one case which is fairly legal for Americans it's humiliation and in another which is sick & deserves a condemnation it isn't. Apple and orange!! LOL

You wish to argue for the sake of arguing.

It may be legal for Americans to do that but it is still humiliating because A- it is state action and B- it is detention

In this case it is A- A lone individual who was whisked away and B- it were a just a few harmless slogans which lasted for maybe a minute or less.

You can't compare the two. Legality is not the only parameter .

i m amazed that how people will find even a non-starters as a healthy and booming ground of mud-sledding each other....Some moron shouted some slogan who was then thrown out...why to give weight-age to this any more than what it deserve??

some of our Pakistani friends seem to feel more humiliated at some slogan thrown at them in another country than missiles being thrown at them by foreigners in their own country. Very strange :pop:

Aman Ka tamasha needs to be thrown in the trash

We Pakistanis don't want anything to with India anymore

We Seperated right when Mohammad Qasim invaded Sindh

Well it was your responsibility for their security. In any case I have no problem if they get thrashed in the country that they actually love.
love the art of propaganda. So one lone person shoutng slogans against pakistan is now pakistani artist getting thrashed. ;) i would like to salute to the braveheart who managed to **** off so many pious ones ;) loool.

You wish to argue for the sake of arguing.

It may be legal for Americans to do that but it is still humiliating because A- it is state action and B- it is detention

In this case it is A- A lone individual who was whisked away and B- it were a just a few harmless slogans which lasted for maybe a minute or less.

You can't compare the two. Legality is not the only parameter .

No offense but this one is a pathetic justification. By extension Indian authorities at Indian airports have been humiliating suspicious individuals by detaining them & of course they are bound to the laws of state so state backed humiliation! Now that is a serious allegation to make.

It's about the act of that lone individual and not about the individual as individual. I am afraid that wasn't a harmless slogan, chanting a slogan down with Pakistan is not ordinary. If I type something like that pertaining India ( I shall never) you and your countrymen will not take no time to report my post.

For heaven sake don't type unfounded stuff to vindicate that sick act of those protestors.

No offense but this one is a pathetic justification. By extension Indian authorities at Indian airports have been humiliating suspicious individuals by detaining them & of course they are bound to the laws of state so state backed humiliation! Now that is a serious allegation to make.

It's about the act of that lone individual and not about the individual as individual. I am afraid that wasn't a harmless slogan, chanting a slogan down with Pakistan is not ordinary. If I type something like that pertaining India ( I shall never) you and your countrymen will not take no time to report my post.

For heaven sake don't type unfounded stuff to vindicate that sick act of those protestors.

Probably if you check more, you'll surely find that the man protesting with slogans is definitely from a political party with some agenda. Frankly speaking common people doesn't have that much time and energy to do all these non sense.

After a long time you are posting. welcome back.

the issue is the moron who souted some stupid words is an Indian and the ones at whom these stupid words were shouted are peacful literary Pakistanis.

so the onus is on the Indians

the issue is the moron who souted some stupid words is an Indian and the ones at whom these stupid words were shouted are peacful literary Pakistanis.

Indians did what was required to be done. He was thrown out of the arena. We can't prosecute him for making a slogan . This ia democracy .

In the meanwhile , at least try to do your part and do something about those murderers in your country from LeT who are roaming around freely so that fewer morons like this protester would get the chance to do stuff like this.

talkng of insults and pakistani attitude minar e pakistan was scrubbd after visit of mr vajpayee .so much so for respect.

ask daniel pearl of the hospility of pakistanis ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom