What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

this is so shameful and disgusting.
looking at the comments from some of my countrymen (i cudnt proceed to page no. 2 and came straight at the last page), its more shameful that instead of being regretful, they are hurling abuses. what kind of sick mentality is that ???
how cud the organizers allow this sort of hooliganism. i thought poets and others of such kind are sensitive and understanding in nature (why not ?? all they do is drool over literature and do nothing constructive).

shame shame.

I will disagree on that. we should not compromise our values just to return favours to some maroons.

I agree with you... why target sikhs who are friends of Pakistan.

Unfortunately, the BB and Zardari, do not like sikhs but this does not mean, we shall follow our political leadership in every thing blindly.

Thanks Mate!!

Not sure if i fully understood when you say "Onus" is on Indians...Anyhow as said....the moron was thrown out which is the right thing to do....What else are you expecting?? Publicly hang him or what??

:D yes HANG him that too from the balls

These people deserve humiliation. Next time send them home after proper chitroal. Beat the $hit out of them.

Indian Hindu mentality is bitter and this is to be expected by them. There is nothing wrong with having peace with India, but provided it be done on the basis of reality and wisdom.

If you want to have peace with your neighbour who is an aggressive shiophrenic, then peace is made by keeping that fact in mind, it would be silly to treat him like a normal sane person and expect to have peace with him.

Pakistani poets Fehmida Riaz, Harris Khalique and Kishwar Naheed were thoroughly humiliated at a New Delhi poetry recital event (mushaira) when protesters shouted “Go Back” at them. A protester even reached the stage and shouted the slogan Pakistan Murdabad (down with Pakistan). This is how pro-India Pakistani poets were treated at the event named Jashn-e-Bahar or Spring Festival on Friday. Read more at:
Pakistani poets humiliated at New Delhi mushaira

they thoroughly deserved it, aur jao india nawazi kerne

I don't understand how the poets are to blame here. They suffered mistreatment at the hands of India and now instead of supporting them they are being abused by their own fellow Pakistanis. This sounds like something the Pakistani police would do. Leave the real culprit and go after the victim because he is easier to catch. lol.

Its torture actually when someone suffers something and his fellow countrymen add to the problems by insulting them. There is nothing wrong with going to India for a few events. Infact Lucknow belongs to us anyway since it was the birthplace of the Pakistan Muslim League.

I don't understand how the poets are to blame here. They suffered mistreatment at the hands of India and now instead of supporting them they are being abused by their own fellow Pakistanis. This sounds like something the Pakistani police would do. Leave the real culprit and go after the victim because he is easier to catch. lol.

Its torture actually when someone suffers something and his fellow countrymen add to the problems by insulting them. There is nothing wrong with going to India for a few events. Infact Lucknow belongs to us anyway since it was the birthplace of the Pakistan Muslim League.
paksitanbelongs to us because it was carved out of india...

Well there are plenty of Indian Sikhs coming here in Pakistan, i am sure one of those poets can return the favor?

Very mature Mr. Webmaster. I'm impressed. in the spirit of revenge, do you suggest we kill 700 odd hindus in return for the muslims that Modi massacred in 2002? or dozens of Sikhs for the samjhauta express bombings? this mindset is very interesting, I must say.

Very mature Mr. Webmaster. I'm impressed. in the spirit of revenge, do you suggest we kill 700 odd hindus in return for the muslims that Modi massacred in 2002? or dozens of Sikhs for the samjhauta express bombings? this mindset is very interesting, I must say.

Why Sikhs. samjhota express killing was done by Indian Hindus not Sikhs.

and oh by the way we are NOT Indians hence we dont resort to paranoid behaviour towards Indians coming to Pakistan so peace.

this low level gutteral belongs to Indians

Think Tank ??!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom