What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

you ppl can do anything sir ..........u shld have dissected whole Asia when u got chance ..i mean come on whole world knows you ppl are the choosen one. No one can question you ppl in regard to your efficiency, looking at the nation you ppl have built for yourself.

for you only sir " Nanga Nahega kya Aur Nichodega kya" :omghaha:

And for you sir......Chaar Anna Ki Murghi Aur Bara Anna Ka Masala.

Whatever my nation is, it's the real McCoy, unlike you people, who ape the western culture just to be popular, we haven't lost our true identity, no Pakistani female has swapped her Shalwar but by applying fair ,n lovely and swapping her saree for skirt, Preety doesn't become Pauline but you see the results on Delhi streets.....it's only your bankrupt mentality and Pakistan obsession that drives you to generate all the cheap banter.

Whatever my nation is, it's the real McCoy, unlike you people, who ape the western culture just to be popular, we haven't lost our true identity, no Pakistani female has swapped her Shalwar but by applying fair ,n lovely and swapping her saree for skirt, Preety doesn't become Pauline but you see the results on Delhi streets.....it's only your bankrupt mentality and Pakistan obsession that drives you to generate all the cheap banter.

This means you do not know anything about ancient India, it was much forward than the west. However, the Islam tide changed our culture into one of Saree, Burkha and what not.. Bankrupt are those who will do anything just for the name of religion even blowing up themselves..

This means you do not know anything about ancient India, it was much forward than the west. However, the Islam tide changed our culture into one of Saree, Burkha and what not.. Bankrupt are those who will do anything just for the name of religion even blowing up themselves..

Or rip open pregnant women's stomach and throw infants into infernos.

Good, they deserved it. When you go in to a **** hole, expect being treated like ****. friendship fuckards.

Pakistani poets Fehmida Riaz, Harris Khalique and Kishwar Naheed were thoroughly humiliated at a New Delhi poetry recital event (mushaira) when protesters shouted “Go Back” at them. A protester even reached the stage and shouted the slogan Pakistan Murdabad (down with Pakistan). This is how pro-India Pakistani poets were treated at the event named Jashn-e-Bahar or Spring Festival on Friday. Read more at:
Pakistani poets humiliated at New Delhi mushaira

You guys are still "forward than the west" in your English skills too.

read the title kid and you will know who is delusional , your countrymen are obviously not welcomed anywhere be it india or any other country , take this from me any pakistani who comes to india will be humiliated and sent back , so thanks for not coming to india and please be in pakistan .

Why don't you get this trend started by leaving PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM?

Stay on BR, that thing is best for your likes!

so you According to you loosing culture is as easy as it changing your clothes.......i m very happy to know your depth of understanding of what your culture is....:cheers:

nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/columns/08-Jan-2013/economic-and-cultural-invasion

tribune.com.pk/story/438587/vishvas-a-word-that-threatens-pakistan/

lollllllll you were talking something of cultural invasion and Obsession :omghaha:

And beheading innocent people, gang raping boys, sodomy.. Take your pick..

As an Indian you must be very familiar with the term....so you think it's done in the name of religion....now i understand why it's widely practised in India. !!

As an Indian you must be very familiar with the term....so you think it's done in the name of religion....now i understand why it's widely practised in India. !!

Yup Indians are familiar with the term, however to the religious part of it: we do not need 4 male witnesses to prove it happened :) It is not written in any of our religious tenets. Also normally avoids uncles eyeing their nieces or cousing eyeing each other :D I know that otherwise most of it would have "remained in the family"

You are so right about the culture. 10 immediate lashes to the other "blasphemous non-converted" guy for not knowing about the historically rich culture being followed in Pakistan.

Yup Indians are familiar with the term, however to the religious part of it: we do not need 4 male witnesses to prove it happened :) It is not written in any of our religious tenets. Also normally avoids uncles eyeing their nieces or cousing eyeing each other :D I know that otherwise most of it would have "remained in the family"
Yet again you are dragging religion into the debate.....now tell me you guys carve idols out of a stone yourself and then start praying to it....but that's your choice as each to their laws and beliefs .... and as for the family thing.....just scratch the surface of your own society and see if you can put a lid on it.

Man arrested for raping daughter in Delhi

You are so right about the culture. 10 immediate lashes to the other "blasphemous non-converted" guy for not knowing about the historically rich culture being followed in Pakistan.

I'm sure the Dalit community of India will agree with you.

What did they wear before swapping it for a shalwar.....?

Anything but never a skirt. !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom