What's new

Tarek Fatah attacked at Delhi Urdu festival

There was an old interview of him on Youtube which I'd watched a long time ago. He was saying that he was raised as a Muslim in a Marxist family but now his heart is inclined towards Hinduism. I can't find that video anymore alas, sorry. I guess he doesn't say that anymore because it sells his brand more to be called a Muslim who bashes his own religion.

Like you said, he bashes Salafis but also paints most Muslims of Pakistan with that brush whereas most of them are just peaceful people like any other.

Host asks him about Barak Obama mentioning that ISIS does not represent Islam. He replies that Barak Obama should not lecture him about Islam (implicitly saying that it does).

Ah yes I remember now, he also launched at attack on Ahmadis for helping Pakistan during 1947 and 1971 wars. And then people wonder why this man will never get an iota of respect from any self respecting Pakistani.

mehhhhhhhhh my compatriot ? or our's? then bharotis like you must be in love with me/us.

BTW he is your role model and I take pleasure in telling you about traits of your role model.

It is also a pity that you being Indian is unaware about his qualities so here it is go search he abused some Indians in one of such incidents in India and was mishandled at that time too.

Where in my posts did you detect any love for him or anything in my post suggesting he's my role model or that I'm some sort of hindu supremacist ?kindly point it out.

Your claiming he abused Indians without any proof doesn't count .Btw - he's poured scorn on Muslims in India for their general backwardness , their inability to make the best in a democratic society which guarantees equal opportunities to everyone irrespective of their caste , religion , gender , lingua franca , their reluctance to shed the hold the ulema has over them , their ghettoized existence , their seige mentality , etc .If that's what you mean by him abusing Indians .It certainly doesn't construe I endorse all that he says but as any unbiased observer out here will tell you , there's more than a grain of truth in those observations of his .

Where in my posts did you detect any love for him or anything in my post suggesting he's my role model or that I'm some sort of hindu supremacist ?kindly point it out.

Your claiming he abused Indians without any proof doesn't count .Btw - he's poured scorn on Muslims in India for their general backwardness , their inability to make the best in a democratic society which guarantees equal opportunities to everyone irrespective of their caste , religion , gender , lingua franca , their reluctance to shed the hold the ulema has over them , their ghettoized existence , their seige mentality , etc .If that's what you mean by him abusing Indians .It certainly doesn't construe I endorse all that he says but as any unbiased observer out here will tell you , there's more than a grain of truth in those observations of his .

:lol: as if Indian hindus are not as jahil as Indian muslims. As far as the equal opportunities please do not let us start exposing that claim.

Since this thread is not about condition of Muslims in India hence i would avoid posting it

:lol: as if Indian hindus are not as jahil as Indian muslims. As far as the equal opportunities please do not let us start exposing that claim.

Since this thread is not about condition of Muslims in India hence i would avoid posting it

As you should .For it's tarek fateh we're discussing .Him & his proclivities .where have I denied there aren't any illiterate Hindus or Sikhs or from any other religious denomination .Why then does Tarek Fatah choose not to focus on them is something only he can answer .

Perhaps he does see the other redeeming themselves as opposed to the Muslims in India .

Those people are idiots. By doing this, they are only legitimizing Tarek Fatah furthermore. What happened to the oldest and respectable trick called 'ignore him'? Those people are making him popular just as Indian medias made Zaid Hamid popular.

People should learn to ignore the character like Tarek Fatah. Eventually, he will become dying breed, otherwise he thrives on attention which puts him on the map constantly. Just ignore him. Who cares what he thinks.

Besides, it is his democratic right to exercise his freedom of speech, and likewise, so do public to ignore Tarek Fatah by using freedom of expression.

Please people, learn to use brain for once and keep calm head.

India is the only place where Indians can declare people extremists on the basis of language. you guys indeed have some big fat brains no wonder

You would rather have me identify these extremists by the religion Islam ? :coffee:

That works for me too.

How many times the word Hindu and Muslim has been used in this thread, including our own beloved Jana....... This is a perfect example how people think thru religion.....

This just goes to show that some Muslims are fanatical lunatics even in India. Not a word against the cult can be tolerated, and those who speak up are threatened with violence. Classy!

He only got beat up in India, if it was in Pakistan then we would have been posting RIPs in this thread.

Respect for the 68 year old man who stood up to the goons.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom