What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

Why Sikhs. samjhota express killing was done by Indian Hindus not Sikhs.

and oh by the way we are NOT Indians hence we dont resort to paranoid behaviour towards Indians coming to Pakistan so peace.

this low level gutteral belongs to Indians

that gutteral may belong to anybody. but the point is to not let this attitude creep into our mindset, even in the most subtle way. today they'll find it acceptable to 'repay' pilgrims (who had nothing to do with this incident) in the same token. tomorrow it may be acquiescing or tolerating severe injustices against our minorities. then what? huh Jana? then what??

This is a shameful display by few Indians which majority of India would never support or appreciate. I believe Shiela Dixit (CM Delhi), should send them an official apology and ensure no such incident happen in the future. Bad taste in my mouth after hearing this news.

Pakistani poets Fehmida Riaz, Harris Khalique and Kishwar Naheed were thoroughly humiliated at a New Delhi poetry recital event (mushaira) when protesters shouted “Go Back” at them. A protester even reached the stage and shouted the slogan Pakistan Murdabad (down with Pakistan). This is how pro-India Pakistani poets were treated at the event named Jashn-e-Bahar or Spring Festival on Friday. Read more at:
Pakistani poets humiliated at New Delhi mushaira

How are they Pro India?

Acid > Blind Cricket Team
IPL
Poet
Hockey Team player

Whom you call a **** Indian sitting on the *****ing Internet or the **** who is did such act IN SHINING ******* INDIA !

*** to Aman-ka-tamasha of Indians

IPL
Poet
Hockey Team player

Whom you call a **** Indian sitting on the *****ing Internet or the **** who is did such act IN SHINING ******* INDIA !

Calm down bro, before u suffer an aneurysm!

Don't see how it answers my question. How were the poet pro India? So according to your logic any Pakistani working/living in India is pro India?

@third eye
@baajey

Think Tank ??!!

Talk of silk purses and sow's ears.

This bohunkus doesn't even know that the Muslim League, not the Pakistan Muslim League, which was a recent creation, but the original one, started in 1906 in Dhaka.

For those nincompoops who post without any knowledge about their subjects, the Pakistan Muslim League was started in 1962. A long way from Lucknow.

This kind of abysmal ignorance really gets my goat.

This is a shameful display by few Indians which majority of India would never support or appreciate. I believe Shiela Dixit (CM Delhi), should send them an official apology and ensure no such incident happen in the future. Bad taste in my mouth after hearing this news.

I agree broadly with your post, but it was ONE Indian, not a few, he made his protest without any violence, and went away quietly without a fuss when nabbed.

I am NOT defending his action, but it was not an insult to the poets from Pakistan, and he did nothing wrong in protesting. I disagree with his cause, but think he did nothing wrong in raising it in a democratic way, even a civilised way. Others of his type have resorted to violence and to assaults, he did nothing but raise slogans.

My tuppence.

IPL
Poet
Hockey Team player

What is this garbage? What does it mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
that gutteral may belong to anybody. but the point is to not let this attitude creep into our mindset, even in the most subtle way. today they'll find it acceptable to 'repay' pilgrims (who had nothing to do with this incident) in the same token. tomorrow it may be acquiescing or tolerating severe injustices against our minorities. then what? huh Jana? then what??

So baton ki aik baat we are NOT Indians hence we dont repay the pilgrims in same gutteral level as Indians are doing.

PERIOD.

@third eye
@baajey

This bohunkus doesn't even know that the Muslim League, not the Pakistan Muslim League, which was a recent creation, but the original one, started in 1906 in Dhaka.

For those nincompoops who post without any knowledge about their subjects, the Pakistan Muslim League was started in 1962. A long way from Lucknow.

Don't burst their bubble.

After all thats whats keeping some ppl afloat.

I stand corrected, it was a single person. However, I disagree with you on the raising slogan thing. I believe it was within the democratic right of the gentleman, however it was a bad taste in terms he did not carry our India's image in front of Pakistani poets. If he would have spoken in front of Musharraf I would support him too. Democratic rights are not a free way pass of slagging someone, else whole point is a fail.

@third eye
@baajey

I agree broadly with your post, but it was ONE Indian, not a few, he made his protest without any violence, and went away quietly without a fuss when nabbed.

I am NOT defending his action, but it was not an insult to the poets from Pakistan, and he did nothing wrong in protesting. I disagree with his cause, but think he did nothing wrong in raising it in a democratic way, even a civilised way. Others of his type have resorted to violence and to assaults, he did nothing but raise slogans.

I stand corrected, it was a single person. However, I disagree with you on the raising slogan thing. I believe it was within the democratic right of the gentleman, however it was a bad taste in terms he did not carry our India's image in front of Pakistani poets. If he would have spoken in front of Musharraf I would support him too. Democratic rights are not a free way pass of slagging someone, else whole point is a fail.

That was a minor correction, courtesy my OCD.

I also happen to agree with you that it was in bad taste. I am defending his basic right to do so, not the fact that he did.

lol....i dont understand how cud somebody present facts out of.....nothing. his confidence is commendable thoh. :omghaha:

i didnt know the particulars. the title of the post totally misled me into thinking that something catastrophic has happened.
my reaction wud have been different if I were better informed. but blame northern kolkata for that. i recently shifted thr from gurgan n i cant get any decent broadband. so, ill informed.:hitwall:

Ya, by that account,Indian Mukh Mantris must have used up all their balls and Pakistan should have twice attacked India...preferably in Punjab and Gujarat....hell using refugees as an excuse, we even had an opportunity to dissect Afghanistan.

you ppl can do anything sir ..........u shld have dissected whole Asia when u got chance ..i mean come on whole world knows you ppl are the choosen one. No one can question you ppl in regard to your efficiency, looking at the nation you ppl have built for yourself.

for you only sir " Nanga Nahega kya Aur Nichodega kya" :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom