What's new

Pakistani poets mistreated at New Delhi Mushaira

My dear Madam there was no physical harm caused was it?? sure there will be people with hate along with rational ones. You can't generalize an entire country. Aren't the ones who invited the artists here and must have enjoyed their work those who were loving the artist's work and Indians ??

Regarding the incident it is an unfortunate one but everybody has a right to protest anything, it is their fundamental right. You can't take that away.

1. i was not generalising.

2. We also have the right to protest to such hateful behaviour of Indians whats wrong with the opening poster then?

You can hardly accuse us playing a 'dirty game' or you being a 'victim' of a conspiracy ..when you(your establishment) think with your balls than brains!!
At first sight of trouble ..shoot everyone in sight,must have your motto in 1971.

We had to get involved because your forced our hands with your maniacal genocidal policy.

:lol: oh man champions of genocide i.e Indians are talking about genocide.

Nay, that one liner had a meaning and you got that too, dictionary wouldn't have been consulted otherwise ! It's just the parameters that you want to define. Here we go, ex Indian president once was halted for couple of hours at US airport by US authorities. Now recall Indian dissent and US apology afterwards and reinterpret what you are citing, and kindly keep that in mind that authorities were following a set protocol, unlike a sick protest that questions one's hospitality.

There's nothing being sensitive, we have witnessed series of such acts in past couple of moths. A Pakistani businessmen delegation which was formally invited in Gujrat was forced to leave the conference; Indian officials withdrew the permit allowing Pakistan embassy officials to attend a literature festival in Jaipur; hockey players were sent back to Pakistan; Women cricket team was ghettoized and there's a list.

Whether the protestors were a few or in dozens their acts of disruption and chanting slogans against a country can flush anybody, you could be an exception although. You my friend please carry on with your dictionary meanings!

The recent hostility in India by some Indian against Pakistani guests is a natural reaction to Pakistani inaction against 26/11 perpetrators.Though it is not justified .

Secondly you can't compare a brief slogan protest by a lone individual vs detention for hours at an airport suspecting someone to be a terrorist that too by government agencies.

Stop comparing apples with oranges. That's what Pakistanis have been doing throughout this thread.

1. i was not generalising.

2. We also have the right to protest to such hateful behaviour of Indians whats wrong with the opening poster then?

Absolutely Madam, you have full right to protest the incident. I myself condemn this behavior vigorously.

Problem with Op is he adds the word 'Pro India' why denigrate the poor artists for no fault of theirs? isn't this unnecessary adding of fuel to fire??

You can hardly accuse us playing a 'dirty game' or you being a 'victim' of a conspiracy ..when you(your establishment) think with your balls than brains!!
At first sight of trouble ..shoot everyone in sight,must have your motto in 1971.

We had to get involved because your forced our hands with your maniacal genocidal policy.
Ya, by that account,Indian Mukh Mantris must have used up all their balls and Pakistan should have twice attacked India...preferably in Punjab and Gujarat....hell using refugees as an excuse, we even had an opportunity to dissect Afghanistan.

of course they were invited and now they go back , so i think the lesson is learnt , next time before excepting an invitation they will think ...when you know the entire nation hates you why do you come ?

You speak for entire India ? even on this forum 80% of the indians members prolly don't agree with you its called hospitality retard.

They were invited to this show they didn't decide to go their for the fun of it little did they know that brainless idiots like you will be there.

Inviting some one and them allowing such things to happen is really bad.

Best thing is to not invite them at all.

The recent hostility in India by some Indian against Pakistani guests is a natural reaction to Pakistani inaction against 26/11 perpetrators.Though it is not justified .

Secondly you can't compare a brief slogan protest by a lone individual vs detention for hours at an airport suspecting someone to be a terrorist that too by government agencies.

Stop comparing apples with oranges. That's what Pakistanis have been doing throughout this thread.

That's we call double standards - in one case which is fairly legal for Americans it's humiliation and in another which is sick & deserves a condemnation it isn't. Apple and orange!! LOL

Ya, by that account,Indian Mukh Mantris must have used up all their balls and Pakistan should have twice attacked India...preferably in Punjab and Gujarat....hell using refugees as an excuse, we even had an opportunity to dissect Afghanistan.

You are comparing Punjab or Gujrat to your East Pakistan operations..

We hosted ten million Pakistani refugees in seven short months

How many Indian refugees did you receive in ten years of Punjab insurgency.. or 3 days of Gujrat riots.

As far Afganistan is concerned didn't you start/support insurgency against Soviet backed Afghan regime and Soviet forces in Afghanistan.

Acha hua inke saath .
Pakistan needs to understand the Justice for 26/11 first and then all the greetings and aman ka tamasha .

Above post is an example of Indian mindset.

If people want peace between India and Pakistan, then I think it should be done on pragmatic approach keeping the Pakistani and Indian mindset in mind.

Also, I think we are in peace with India right now come to think about it. We are not in war with them and some trade going on here and there.

Isn't this peace sufficient enough? They are there and we are here, if there is absence of war, then it is peace.

I'm I missing something, correct me if I'm wrong.

Fcuk these Pakistanis-
They should be tried for treason once they come back-
or India should arrest them to fill up their alleged ISI spies quote- No Love lost-

That's we call double standards - in one case which is fairly legal for Americans it's humiliation and in another which is sick & deserves a condemnation it isn't. Apple and orange!! LOL

Sorry but you are not thinking without bias, in a big function you cannot guarantee how one each person will behave. So one person raised some slogan. That is action by Individual, he was removed by security that was action of organizers. So you guys are drawing conclusions on how an individual acted, hope you are not expecting that we will do a full background check on everyone who comes to the function?

I very much doubt they were humiliated as such. One heckler isn't a big deal considering participates at such public gatherings get heckled all the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom