What's new

Pakistani Pilots Trained To Fly Qatari Rafales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Rafales comes with India specific customization.

Regarding the training, people should know that Singapore Airforce practices with IAF in India often and we also have access to F16's.
And still afraid of f 16 cry like baby in front of usa.we never cry when you buy hight tech.. This is the difference between you and us..We know our skills and we know we can beat you in any machine..

Indian Customize version of Rafale? well basics like Radar & Spectra ECM/ESM remains the same. you are is what you trained for...so french have trained the same way as Indian Pilots too. so tactics/employment and maintenance would be same.

"Qatar’s Rafales differ in detail from those delivered to France and Egypt, and integration of the Lockheed Martin Sniper targeting pod and Elbit Systems TARGO-II helmet-mounted target designation system required extensive testing."

other then Sniper XR Qatari & Indian Rafale are same even the HMS!

I think such big investment has gone down the drain PAF is or was involved from 2017 so now we could understand delay and specs modifications on JF17 Thunder Block 3 and new AAM.

IAF is in Trouble!!!
With out Pakistani experts oppion Arabs never buy tech.. all Arabs buy jet after getting input from pak military experts..they know in war Pakistani will fly these jets only..

Knew one pilot there for the M2ks.. but was likely on the F-1 prior to it so it seemed they might have continued the program.
But, exchange pilot seemed odd: usually isn’t it retirees ending up taking the expat job?
Alphajets actually. He took a few rides in the 2000 but no flight rating. F1 squadrons had PAF pilots on them before they were retired.

There was news posted on WAFF around the same time too back in 2016:

Screenshot_2019-04-11-03-42-34_1.jpg

Alphajets actually. He took a few rides in the 2000 but no flight rating. F1 squadrons had PAF pilots on them before they were retired.
Im more curious as how these rumors then came about. I know our pilots have had rides in the Rafale more than once (two I know of have flown the F-35 sim as well) but how is this persistent rumor going on?

It would be funny if it turns out some journalist took an opinion here and made a news article out of it.
Now we have mystery “Pakistani” pilots on the Rafale.

So that means IAF and PAF pilots trained together as the first cadre of IAF pilots were there at the Esquadron that trains all air force, navy and exchange Rafale pilots.

I still think it is nonsense as the Qatar AF does not allow our fighter jocks on Mirage 2000s, hence the Rafale is out of the question. No PAF pilot has started nor completed a conversion course on the Rafale.
Rafael is the leveler....

(Original) Death is the leveler...

Im more curious as how these rumors then came about. I know our pilots have had rides in the Rafale more than once (two I know of have flown the F-35 sim as well) but how is this persistent rumor going on?

It would be funny if it turns out some journalist took an opinion here and made a news article out of it.
Well, Rafael is 4++ Gen for sure but what is going on social media is much ahead of it, lol.

No PAF pilots were involved on the Saudi Typhoons, neither Eagles neither Tornados....

Closest so far now are F-16s recently at Bahrain.

Sorry but the title is misleading as no PAF pilots have trained on Rafales for the Qatar AF.

It is the PAF Academy. One of the finest institutions (FIS included) within Pakistan.

PAF has no exchange combat pilots with Qatar AF. One senior retired PAF pilot is currently working there in the training wing, the rest have been sent on one-way deputation assignments as instructors on the primary and basic flying training roles.

No PAF fighter jocks have been on the Rafale in France. Now ground crew is another story.....
and who the hell are you making such tall claims?

and who the hell are you making such tall claims?
That is none of your concern if you don't like what I have said.

Behave.

It happens. You and I both know how some of the media would like it to be news than actual facts itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom