What's new

Pakistani Pilots Trained To Fly Qatari Rafales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years of training against PLAAF SU-30s is the reason why PAF easily took SU-30 out of the equation on February 27th skirmish

Hi,

There was one training recently held in pakistan---but then was one held in china against J11's etc last year---prior to this one---the reports came out bad for the JF17---pitched against the J11's---.

We would love to know if the report was intentionally sabotaged by the paf / Plaaf---.

Last edited:
Mr.Chattrapati why are you ignoring my question? Pathankot is not far from Lahore airport.

@MastanKhan things are different now. when a car driver can stop and ask a serving high ranking officer about what you guys are doing about 26th Feb Debacle (Letting them go!) you can get the drift do you!

whats happening in Karachi. any thing serious ???????

Yeah, well. Your sympathies should be for the ones who can't own a 4++ Gen fighter. :D Misplaced priorities as usual.
Didn't turn out too well for the 4 - - Gen Supa Dupa Mki, sure you wanna use that lame excuse again? lol

Don't get me wrong now, my most sincere sympathies are still with the ones with quite a few AMRAAMS stuck up their @rse, with ample proof provided by the iodine deficient reps themselves of the self proclaimed 56" well endowed crackpot, lol.

The misplaced priorities, lol, were handled with precision and in broad daylight too as opposed to a night time panicky Crow killing border run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom